Susan's Request
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by dawn1958

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Susan is a college teacher who is married, 34, and devoted to her job. She makes a silly mistake one day and one of her students, a foreign boy named Kaz, gets the upper hand on her. He winds up blackmailing her and forcing Susan to fulfill all his sexual fantasies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   School  

Susan sat in the car afraid to get out. It was late and there was absolutely no way to avoid her husband. She looked at her watch noticing it was already past eleven. How would she ever explain to Jay that she was thoroughly aroused for over six hours, Susan wondered? True, she reasoned, Jay wanted her to have sex with another man but this evening was taking it to the extreme.

Never in her life had Susan participated in sexual activities for that length of time and certainly not in an orgy with so many people. Normally, 30 minutes with Jay was more that enough time for intercourse, which Susan considered quite satisfying until recent events. All of a sudden she got a flash of inspiration. She would tell Jay about Sammi and possibly Julie. All men loved hearing or watching two women have sex. 'Yes, ' she decided. 'I'll tell him about Sammi and maybe he'll forgive me.'

With a shrug of her shoulders, Susan went in to face the music. As soon as she saw her husband's excited face, she broke into tears. She could only imagine what was going through Jay's head seeing his wife come home looking like a tramp.

Jay's eyes opened wide in trepidation and he wasn't sure how to react. His dream was to watch Susan with another man, even another woman. He waited on pins and needles all night for Susan to come home from visiting her foreign exchange student. She had told him that Kaz wanted to have sex with her but she really didn't think it was appropriate. Teachers just didn't do that sort of thing without suffering drastic consequences, she told him.

When Susan told him that Kaz was harassing her, Jay could hardly contain his enthusiasm. She explained that her young student demanded she bring some innocent girl over to his place under the assumption he was a Russian student learning more about American culture. He ordered Susan to coerce the young student over to his place where he planned a sexual encounter with or without the girl's consent. Jay even gave permission for his wife to partake in any sexual activities saying that he fully condoned anything that happened.

Jay looked at his wife and he didn't want her to think he was angry. "Honey, how wonderful. I love you and I am so grateful for you making my fantasy come true," he told her reaching for her shaking body. Hugging her tenderly, Jay whispered, "Come, lets go into the living room and you can tell me all about it," he whispered making her cry even harder in desperation.

Jay was not aware of her past indiscretions. He believed that this was the first time his lovely wife strayed and it made him hornier than ever. Jay hugged his wife's shivering body trying hard to convey his love and affection, which had the opposite affect on her. Susan fretted that somehow she had to be honest with Jay but still withhold the earlier episodes with Kaz and the others.

Feeling Susan's hesitation and reluctance, Jay quickly thought of a way to help her relax and become more comfortable. "I'll tell you what. Lets jump into the shower and have a nice ... long ... hot shower to relax," he explained guiding her towards the master bedroom.

Susan stood motionless for many moments and Jay watched intently expecting her to undress. She had dressed in the shadows of Kaz's living room but she fully realized that there were numerous marks and scratches on her body that might upset Jay. With no way out of her dilemma, Susan slowly began taking her skimpy clothes off. She dared not even look at him during what Jay considered the most tantalizing striptease.

Jay watched intently, as Susan undressed and prepared for the shower. He never mentioned the things he noticed for fear of upsetting her even more. First, Jay noticed Susan looked like she had been out on an all night party, as her blouse and skirt were wrinkled and sort of stained or soiled. It was very obvious she wasn't wearing a bra by the two large protrusions in the flimsy material. Jay saw that some buttons were missing from the front of her shear blouse when she took it off.

Shivering when the cool air hit her chest, Susan was even afraid to look at herself. Jay saw two, little red hickies on her neck, a few small red marks on her chest, and one large welt on her left breast. There were also long red marks that looked like scratches down her chest disappearing under the waistband of her skirt.

When Susan stepped out of her skirt, Jay's heart rate increased causing his excited face to turn blushing red. The fact she wasn't wearing panties was miniscule when his enraged eyes followed the scratches downward. At the tail end of one brazen scratch, Jay spotted the most demoralizing mark. Jay's heart beat faster seeing a hickie tattooed on Susan's shaved pelvis knowing that someone's lips were perilously close to his wife's love box.

Jay's cock was fully erect and he imagined all sorts of sexual fantasies while staring at his gorgeous wife. He was so aroused that it was all he could do to resist jumping her bones.

Susan was aware of Jay's intense stare but she managed to undress without crying any harder. Getting into the shower enclosure, she welcomed the hot, steamy water, which felt wonderful. She closed her eyes and let the hot jets run over her body feeling the water sooth her exhausted muscles. Jay joined her and he tenderly massaged her tired body letting his hands and hot water perform a miracle.

After a few minutes, Susan managed to relax and tilted her head backwards into Jay's body. He held her from behind and she could feel his excitement, as his hard cock pressed between her thighs. For several seconds, she allowed him to rub his stiff ramrod through her wet crotch knowing he was trying to slip it between her swollen pussy lips. In a most obedient fashion, she spread her legs slightly. Instantly, Jay found the target and the intense heat quickly surrounded the head of his throbbing cock. He penetrated the puffy labia, which appeared like an inferno around his throbbing shaft, and the invasion sent tremors through the married couple.

Jay's mind was solely devoted to personal enjoyment and fulfillment so he deftly thrust his hips back and forth. The stubby shaft stroked along Susan's open slit and in a few seconds, she joined his thrusting movements. Keeping her eyes closed tightly, she allowed her mind to drift off into more pleasant times while her body started the upward climb of ecstasy mountain.

The couple held onto each other with true affection and Jay felt strong urges pulse through his loins. He wanted to hear all about the evening's affair but there would be time for that later. For the present, Jay was content with self-gratification after suffering all night thinking about his darling wife being fucked by her exchange student. Reaching around her body, Jay encircled the small tits and he cupped them in his hands while his thumbs and forefingers pinched the abused nipples.

He was already nearing the boiling point from his vivid fantasies all evening. The hot, steamy showed didn't do anything to calm his rising desire but it did relax Susan enough to enjoy Jay's affectionate caresses. The aching of her nipples was soothed away and the hardened buds now yearned for his soft caresses. Jay moved back slightly and Susan was very content to allow him to caress her body from behind. It gave her a sense of security in that he couldn't look into her eyes and force her to tell the truth.

Suddenly, Jay maneuvered his hips so his cock was perfectly lined up with Susan's delicate pussy, and with a little thrust, he entered her overheated cavity. She held her breath when he slowly pushed his way deeper. Suddenly a strange feeling overwhelmed Jay's mind. He quickly became delirious with the thought of another man's juices filling his wife's cunt and now he was using the oil for lubrication.

Faster and faster he began pumping his swelling rod and Susan sensed his urgency. The memories of the evening prevented an immediate rise in her desires but she felt the obligation to respond. Dutifully, she pushed her slender hips back against his pelvis and she did her best to make the experience enjoyable for Jay.

His movements began to get a little uncontrolled and Susan could hear his breathing get more ragged. His passion was soaring to a peak and she wanted desperately to join him in the ecstasy to make amends for the guilt from the previous few hours. Suddenly, her right hand snaked down to her open thighs and instantly closed over the upper portion of her labia. Expertly, her dainty fingers entered the hood and pinched the protruding clitoris, rolling it vigorously.

Suddenly she sobbed and her body quivered in fear. It was not from the building lust, but from the images of other fingers turning her body into the new person she became tonight. She felt the hot lava from Jay's balls rush into her deepest region and within seconds her hips joined his in uncontrolled lust. The couple was oblivious of the hot jets streaming over their bodies and each was lost in fantasy. Their dreams were of someone other than each other and the orgasms rolled over the crest, both vanishing into different worlds.

The passion and lust slowly subsided in the couple. They slowly got out of the shower and felt like shriveled up pretzels. They quickly dried their tired bodies and like any married couple, jumped between the sheets. Jay turned off all the lights leaving the room dark and tranquil, which made Susan feel a lot better. He instantly embraced his wife and once she was in his strong arms, she started rambling off the story of the raunchy evening. Susan reasoned there was no other choice but to tell her husband a story that hopefully he would believe.

Jay just held her tenderly and didn't say a word. He listened intently to every word she whispered, excited by the thought of fulfilling a longtime fantasy. "Honestly ... I didn't know they set me up ... and planned to use my body the whole time. I must have been out of my mind to trust Kaz ... and Sammi. They forced me to do everything and I really didn't think they would use me like they did," she confessed and couldn't stop talking once she started. She began to sob and her lithe body shook slightly while Jay gave her loving caresses.

It felt good to get the truth out in the open and Susan lay in the comfort of Jay's arms, continuing with the sordid details. "When we got to Kaz's ... they had the living room set up, as a stage ... with bright spotlights and all. Honest ... I didn't know that Sammi was in on it," she restated her claim of innocence.

"She forced me into the hot lights when we got there ... and she made me sit on the sofa. Then she sat on my lap and ripped my clothes off," Susan cried and her body shook a little more. "Every time I put my hands up to stop her, she slapped me hard ... which hurt a lot," she told Jay to justify why she allowed Sammi to take control.

She felt a reluctance to continue but knew she must, as she had already begun to reveal what happened. The exact sequence of events was now lost to her confused mind but not the lustrous details. "She made me get up and take off my clothes ... even my panties ... oh gawd Jay, I was completely naked," she said which brought a heavy sigh of pleasure from Jay. He didn't dare say a word and just let her continue. He imagined his devoted wife naked in front of a young man and woman.

"When I was naked, she pushed me into the sofa and sat on me again. Then she tore off her top ... and pushed her big, breasts in my face ... ordering me to suck them," she whispered with utter shame. "Oh gawd Jay ... you know I have never been with another woman. When she pushed her hard nipples in my mouth ... I didn't know what to do," she said in a sorry voice because of the little, white lie.

Jay wanted to scream, "So what did you do?" as he was getting thoroughly aroused by this time. Patiently, he waited and soon she continued. The visions of his wife being forced to suck another woman's tits was getting him aroused all over again.

"She made me suck her large nipples ... and she told me over and over again ... how she was going to fuck me," Susan said with a sigh. "Then she put her hand on my crotch," she whispered with a slight pause. "And ... and then ... she put her fingers in my pussy," Susan whispered with anguish and her body shook nonstop.

"I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen. I looked around for one of the others to help me ... but I couldn't see anyone ... the lights were so bright and they blinded me," she said. Jay hung on the word 'others'. He wondered just how many people were there. Showing more excitement that he intended, he asked, "How many others were there, honey?" This story was getting better all the time and Jay could hardly contain his enthusiasm.

Susan suddenly realized that she had been more revealing than she intended but it was too late to go back. "Besides Sammi and Kaz ... there was a couple Ron and Julie, and Ivan and Vanya who are students with Kaz," she told Jay. He wanted her to tell him exactly what Sammi did to her but he also wanted to know what else happened. "Did you have sex with anyone else honey?"

Susan felt her stomach tremble with trepidation. She didn't want to answer but he asked again. "Honey, who else did you have sex with?" and all of a sudden she was afraid to lie.

"All of them," she blurted out and held her breath waiting for his response. She was certain he would instantly disown her and kick her cheating ass out the door.

Jay's response was like an echo. "All of them?" he repeated.

"Yes ... Oh gawd yes ... I told you they forced me to do everything ... no one did anything to help me get away," she told Jay, hoping the vague response would satisfy his curiosity.

Jay made a quick decision to allow Susan to proceed with the complete story and he would attempt to control his emotions. Yes, he wanted his wife to have sex with another man but he really didn't envision sex with so many. He understood that his emotions would be going from anger to joy, from lust to displeasure when he heard about his wife having sex with four men and two women. Suddenly he shuddered thinking that it was one man, three boys, one woman and one girl. He had never felt so much emotion, from joy to hatred, yet he vowed to hold his temper while he listened to the whole story.

"I am sorry to interrupt you dear ... but I really want to hear all that happened," he told her with a soft, caring voice. Feeling his sympathy, Susan went back to her time with Sammi.

"I was so scared ... and I could hear the others cheering her on ... even applauding her when she made me suck her big boobies. Oh, it was so awful," she moaned getting back to the torrid tale. Susan was bewildered when a sudden urge hit her. She deduced that elaborating on what is was like sucking Sammi's boobs would aid her cause. She reasoned that Jay might forgive her other indiscretions when she disclosed the experience of having sex with another woman. Susan prayed her husband would be overcome with desire once he heard all about Sammi.

"Her nipples were so round ... so large. They felt like rocks in my mouth ... gawd, she pulled my hair and made me suck her nipples. She kept talking to me ... all the time ... telling me what to do," she explained. "She forced her nipples into my mouth ... ordered me to use my tongue. She made me lick all over her boobs ... to run my tongue all over her breasts while she talked to me."

Jay held her in his arms so she would keep telling the story. "Oh Jay ... it was so awful. She told me how she was going to fuck me ... she said that she would use her big cock on me," Susan whispered sobbing nonstop. "I didn't know what she meant but she kept telling me ... again and again."

Susan's voice was almost inaudible but Jay had no problem hearing every word. He could scarcely contain his growing excitement wanting to hear the whole story in an instant. All he could manage in his aroused condition was to tenderly pet his wife's shoulder trying to coax her to continue. The story was getting better and better and Jay could hardly wait to hear the rest.

"Then she put her hand on my pussy ... and wouldn't listen when I asked her to stop. She pinched my clit ... clitoris ... so hard. And you know what that does to me ... like when you pinch my clit? She did it until it felt like there was a fire inside of me," she said trying to contain her sobs.

"I thought she was going to make me cum right there ... sitting on the sofa in front of all the others. It was so embarrassing! But just before I did it ... she stopped," she told Jay. "She got off my lap ... stood up and took off all her clothes."

Jay suddenly had the urge to see the attractive student for himself, but that could come some other time.

"She grabbed me and forced me onto the floor with her. She led me around the room ... I'm sure just to showoff ... to show the rest that she was my mistress. Gawd ... she put her face right in front of me and said it ... told everyone that she was my mistress ... it was so awful," she whispered quietly. "Then she made me lie on top of her naked body ... oh Jay ... she made me kiss her pussy. She made me suck her pussy ... she held my face down there ... forever."

Jay was startled but still he vowed to listen. "Then the worst thing ever happened ... she had an orgasm ... she actually climaxed in my mouth," Susan told her shocked husband. "I really didn't mean to do it ... make her orgasm like that. It was so dreadful having her do it in my mouth ... like that."

Susan hoped her husband understood and she looked for every excuse. "Julie told me afterwards that I upset Sammi by making her climax ... and that's why she fucked me with the big strap-on dildo," she whispered with a shudder raking her body from the memory.

Jay pictured his gorgeous wife getting fucked by another woman, an Amazon woman, with a strap-on cock. His arousal hit an all-time high until he wondered if there were any limits to his soaring lustful feelings.

"Oh Jay ... I have never been fucked so hard ... and she forced me... ," she said crying harder and harder. She had to stop talking for a couple of minutes until she regained control of her shaking body. The memory flooded back to her and she felt the ultimate power of the woman. It was true and she hid her face in Jay's chest, as she felt so degraded and guilty. This woman stole her dignity and made her a different person.

Jay's cock was so hard it pained him. It throbbed madly after listening to the torrid tale of what happened to his sexy wife. He expected things to happen but certainly nothing this earth-shattering. Pressing Susan for further details, he asked, "Did she really fuck you honey? How did she force you?"

With slight reluctance, Susan continued. "Oh yes ... she spread my legs and rubbed that big thing over my pussy. She kept pressing it against my clit and wouldn't stop," she whispered hugging Jay's tense body. "Then she made me put my hand on it ... on the fat cock ... and ordered me to insert it in my pussy. I didn't know how to make her stop ... she was so big ... so strong. And I did what she wanted."

Another whimper shook her body and Jay hung to every word. "She pushed her hips ... forward. And the fat head spread me ... so wide I could hardly breath," Susan moaned knowing it was the truth. Susan's head was now swimming with the lust she felt during the raunchy episode with the lesbian lover. Jay's presence somehow didn't matter, as he was pushed to the back of her confused mind.

"I was so scared she was going to hurt me badly ... but she was very careful ... she took her time and before I knew it ... she had the big thing all the way in ... oh gawd, she had it all the way inside my pussy," Susan said with a sense of accomplishment. "She kept talking to me all the time ... kept saying how she was going to make me her lover ... how she was going to be my mistress."

Suddenly Susan remembered the final assault. She had no intension of telling Jay but somehow it came out. "Then she squeezed her hand down between our bodies ... until her fingers spread my ... my," she whispered. The dire consequences forced Susan to stop for a few seconds, as she didn't know how to tell the story.

"She pinched my pussy ... my clit with her fingers ... until I begged her to stop. Then she pulled it so hard ... she made me scream," Susan whispered barely able to continue. "She did it ... she fucked me with that big thingie ... and she wouldn't let go of my clitty ... until I begged her. Oh gawd Jay ... she made me beg her to do it ... to fuck me," Susan confessed feeling much better for telling the truth. "I begged her to fuck me."

Now the truth was out, Susan didn't hold anything back. "She fucked me and called me names. She called me a slut ... a lesbian ... a bitch ... and her slave. She filled me with her cock ... and she pinched my clitty until I creamed all over her monster. I just kept cuming ... and cuming." Suddenly a wave of relief washed over Susan, as her husband now knew what happened.

Jay held her tight and he knew it took a lot of willpower for Susan to tell him exactly what happened. Kissing the top of her head, he waited for more, as he hugged her body.

"She kept kissing me and hugging me ... until she told Kaz that it was his turn with me," Susan whispered, as the next chapter began. "All I heard was her ordering Kaz to lie on the carpet ... that she would make me fuck his cock." The guilt returned when Susan pictured the long cock of her student lover.

"Then she ordered me to sit on top of his cock and they both grabbed me ... and I could hear the others cheering him on. Everyone told Kaz to fuck me ... to use his big cock on his teacher. Oh gawd ... they called me his slut ... and said he should make me his schoolgirl slut," she moaned with her sobs getting more frequent. "The next thing ... Sammi and Kaz forced me to sit on it ... they shoved it all the way inside ... inside and they made me sit still while he did it to me."

Susan was distraught but she was determined to get it all out in the open. "Sammi kept teasing me ... she wouldn't stop kissing me, even with her tongue. Oh, how my nipples felt like they would burst ... she made them so hard. She kept kissing ... and biting them with her sharp teeth," she said with a soft voice. She could almost feel the monster buried in her belly and it was something Jay would never understand.

Jay was so eager he couldn't wait and he pressed Susan for more details. The images of his wife riding the student's large cock flashed through his lust filled mind. "How big was his cock? What did it feel like inside ... your cunt?" he asked with his voice shaking in excitement. Jay, like most men, was obsessed with size and his mind raced in anticipation.

Susan's dilemma suddenly got much bigger. She fretted about telling her husband that Kaz's cock was much longer and thicker than his own. She was smart enough to realize Jay would never accept the demoralizing fact. Visualizing the man-sized cock did not help and the vivid images made her shudder with despair. Susan remembered how the burning shaft caressed and scorched every nerve and fiber inside her delicate womanhood when he pumped his cock up and down with his powerful hips. She fought for a way to make the story believable.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.