Susan's Request - Cover

Susan's Request

Copyright© 2008 by dawn1958

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Susan is a college teacher who is married, 34, and devoted to her job. She makes a silly mistake one day and one of her students, a foreign boy named Kaz, gets the upper hand on her. He winds up blackmailing her and forcing Susan to fulfill all his sexual fantasies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   School  

Susan had driven home in a complete daze after the session with Kaz in the public picnic shelter. Like yesterday, she rushed up to the master bedroom and quickly showered in a vain attempt to cleanse her body of any wrongdoing.

Her mind was in turmoil all evening trying to hide her adulterous affair. Surely Jay can see that there is something wrong, Susan thought every time she looked at her husband. She had contemplated telling Jay all about Kaz but suddenly the idea did not seem so alluring.

She was thankful that her husband was preoccupied with work leaving her time to dwell on a solution. It seemed her body had come alive and it was in a constant state of arousal. Susan didn't seem to be able to quell her lust for the forbidden student and she was well aware that it was wrong. Maybe that was why it had such a profound affect on her. Susan knew it was wrong and she was always the one who never did anything immoral or against the rules.

Susan felt that she had aged years during the long, quilt-ridden evening. Just as they were getting ready for bed, Jay surprised her. "Is there something wrong dear? You seem off in another world ... like there is something serious bothering you?"

It was the opening Susan prayed for but suddenly all her courage disappeared. "No, not really ... well there's this boy in one of my classes ... an exchange student who has been bothering me," she whispered noticing the sudden excitement written on her husband's face. "But it's nothing I can't handle ... and I warned him that I would tell the dean if he persisted."

Suddenly Jay wanted to know everything. "Who is he? What did he do? Did he touch you ... touch your body?" He was overly enthusiastic about Susan actually fooling around with another man. "Oh honey ... you know I would love to watch you with another man. Holy fuck, I'm hard just thinking about it."

Jay coaxed and prodded Susan until she was forced to tell him something. "He's a foreign student from Russia. He keeps talking dirty to me and talking about sex things whenever he gets close to me."

Jay's excitement grew. "What kind of things ... what sex things?"

"Oh ... aaah, he tells me how much he likes to look at my breasts ... and how much he likes looking at my legs ... and my bum. Oh gawd, yesterday he said he wanted to feel my boobs and he even said the word fuck ... that he dreams of doing it with me all the time. Gawd honey, he's so rude ... I can't stand him. He scares me."

All of a sudden Susan blushed a brilliant red. She realized that she was being deceitful to her husband. None of what Kaz said to her or did to her was rude or repulsive. No, she thought, everything he did made her feel special. She found his advances very exciting and stimulating.

Jay's arms reached out and Susan welcomed his tender embrace. "It's okay dear. You know I would like to watch you have sex but I understand if you don't like the boy. He really said he wanted to fuck you? Holy fuck the little bastard has guts ... that's for sure."

Susan felt Jay's obvious aroused condition. They stood next to the bed embracing and his hard cock pressed into her body. She was wearing a nightie but Jay almost ripped it off, as he was getting hornier by the minute. It had been days since they last had sex so by mutual consent they fell into bed. The sexual encounter did not last very long. Jay's aroused emotions soared robbing him of lasting stamina for which Susan was slightly grateful.

Sleep was a most restless event. Susan tossed and turned all night lying beside her husband fretting about what she had done. She felt that honesty should have been the best course of action but she just couldn't work up enough courage to tell Jay any more about her controlling student.


The alarm seemed to go off hours ahead of time and instantly a question popped into Susan's head. 'What did Kaz say yesterday when he was leaving?'

Her mind rehearsed the final moments of yesterday's affair before coming up with the answer. "Wear the same clothes and be at that address by 3 o'clock, or else," he had ordered.

Susan remembered his stern face realizing Kaz controlled her destiny. He was blackmailing her and she did not have any recourse. She was forced to obey his rotten demands or he would reveal her sexual fraternization with one of her students.

The rest of the morning flashed by with Susan's mind being in a complete quandary. She was preoccupied by all the drastic possibilities of the upcoming afternoon. There had to be a way out of the dilemma, Susan reasoned, but she was unable to think of any viable solution. As the hour drew closer to the dreaded meeting time, Susan felt like there were butterflies in her stomach. She began to realize that she might be in too deep with the possibility of being in way over her head.

The sound of the final bell made her flinch. She blushed for the reaction looking around the class nervously, as if she was afraid. It was time to get dressed in the manner Kaz had directed but she reluctantly sat down at her desk. Some of the students wondered what was wrong with Mrs. T, as she seemed to be in another world. Once the last student had departed, Susan slowly grabbed her bag and she headed to the washroom. As she had done previously, she choose the washroom closest to her car so she would have to go by less people on the way out of the building.

Susan dressed in the provocative clothing Kaz had given her. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and it sent a shiver of discomfort down her back. 'Oh why, ' she asked? The black, pleated skirt made her look like a young schoolgirl in uniform. The baggy sweater hung loosely and she had to be very careful not to flash bare skin, as the neck, waist and armholes were so stretched.

She opened the washroom door slowly looking to see if the hallways were clear before she exited. Almost running to her car, Susan breathed a sigh of relief, as she jumped in behind the wheel. Glancing down, she saw that the loose skirt was riding up around the top of her thighs just like it did yesterday. She was showing way more skin than she normally would and the fact seemed to build a fire in her tummy. A feeling of excitement rushed through her body and she felt like a little girl again. Her fingers were shaking when Susan deftly thrust her hand under her skirt until she felt the wetness of her pussy.

Susan let out a little gasp. She did something very uncharacteristic, which she found thoroughly surprising. Her finger pushed downward finding the hidden wetness and she spread her legs slightly for more freedom. Susan didn't know what made her do it, but her finger split the puffy labia and pressed on the most sensitive clitoris. Rolling the slippery bud with her forefinger, Susan closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. Instantly her hips thrust forward and she felt flames of desire roast her conscious mind.

Her fingers moved frantically while she moaned out loud. 'No ... No ... Gawd what is happening to me?" Passion blinded her to the point where her emotions soared to surprising heights in a mere few seconds. Susan struggled but she managed to pull her hand away from her crotch giving the skirt a tug to cover her exposed thighs. She scolded herself for being so wicked while gaining a measure of control over her emotions.

Susan's hands were shaking so much that she could hardly twist the key in the ignition. Finally she started the car driving the short distance to the address on Kaz's card. Parking in front of the quaint house, Susan stared at the place a few moments hoping it was all a dream. All of a sudden it hit her! She made up her mind to barge into Kaz's house demanding he stop all his foolish blackmailing. Susan's courage swelled in her chest and she burst out of the car with a newfound confidence.

She was just about to knock when the door opened. Kaz stood stoic in the doorway inviting her inside with a wave of his hand. He would never get tired of seeing his sexy teacher dressed like a schoolgirl, as it made her look so young and desirable. Her slim, athletic body had caught the eye of many a student. Kaz could feel his cock jerk a few times in anticipation of what was to come. To be master of such a prominent teacher and to get her to do things she would never dream of doing was Kaz's ultimate goal.

He closed the door and ushered Susan into the small living room. Susan went a few feet into the room before she noticed two young men sitting on the sofa. Seeing her eyes widen in freight, Kaz introduced his compatriots as Ivan and Vanya.

"Don't you think that my teacher is very beautiful and sexy?" he asked his friends. Both nodded in agreement and both realized that Susan was even more attractive than Kaz had described. Ivan dropped his hand to his crotch and gave his stirring cock a quick squeeze. He had been reluctant to go along with Kaz's plan but he now was very glad he did.

Susan was speechless. She was stunned by the presence of two other students and suddenly all her bravery disappeared. There was nothing to prepare her for the shock of being almost naked in front of Kaz's friends. Suddenly Kaz came up behind her putting his strong arms around her torso. He hugged her into his proud, muscular chest enjoying Susan's bewildered silence.

Kaz knew it was time to take the initiative. He leaned forward putting his lips next to her ear. "My teacher is a slut ... and she has come her to play. You boys are about to witness the unveiling of a real slut. Isn't that right my love?" Kaz whispered loud enough to be heard across the room.

Susan flinched when Kaz quickly thrust his hands under the loose fitting sweater. He cupped her breasts showing his friends that he was the man in-charge. Suddenly he moved his hands outward grabbing the sweater. In one quick move, Kaz stripped the wooly garment tossing it to his friends. The cool air washed over her titties and Susan blushed feeling her nipples betray her willpower to resist.

Kaz put Susan's breasts in the palms of his hands. He squeezed the base of her tits while moving his fingers to the ends in a milking fashion. Pinching the already hard nipples between his fingers, Kaz forced a moan of protest from his adorable slave.

"No, no, please don't," she said attempting to turn her body around. Kaz easily held her steady exposing her titties to his close buddies. Ivan and Vanya had a perfect view of Susan's small breasts and the sight of Kaz pinching the elongated nipples made them horny.

Susan had super sensitive nipples. When Kaz pulled the buds outward pretending to offer each to one of his friends, she prayed desperately for a reprieve. Fear and common sense kept the two young men sitting on the sofa cushions, as they knew Kaz was their leader. Kaz had told them that he would give the order when it was time for them to have their way with his sexy teacher.

Kaz leaned forward again whispering in her ear. "Remember you don't want anyone at the college to know about me. Do you?"

Franticly Susan looked around but slowly came to comprehend that Kaz controlled her destiny because of the mistaken phone conversations. Somehow this evil student knew how to control her every emotion and a shiver of fear ran through her body.

His lips touched her ear. "Show them you aren't wearing panties ... lift your skirt and show Ivan and Vanya what a slut you are," he whispered before punctuating it with one word. "Now!"

Susan squirmed nervously thinking that only a real slut would raise her skirt. It was like she was a Russian puppet. She closed her eyes not able to watch the two young men who were suddenly shouting their encouragement to the two combatants standing in the middle of the room. Susan held the hem of her skirt near chest level exposing herself to two sex-starved men.

"Oh my God! Kaz, I have to see her ass ... you said she had the greatest ass ... I have to see it," Vanya said.

Susan thought she was going to pass out. Kaz spoke again, his mouth beside her face. "Slut ... turn around and show Vanya your virgin ass."

He waited a few seconds before speaking to his buddies. "Honest guys ... She is a virgin. Fuck ... she won't let her husband but she is going to let us have her ass."

Susan started to cry. Not because of the boy's cruel, brutal words but because she lusted for what he promised. She felt totally helpless and powerless to fight Kaz's demands. Susan was unaware of her movements. She didn't know how she got out of Kaz's arms so that her body turned around. There was no need for Susan to flaunt her nudity, as Kaz quickly unfastened the waistband of her skirt letting the garment drop to the floor.

Suddenly Susan was aware that both boys had moved. They had been given their freedom to act and quickly surrounded her. Kaz swiftly put his hands on the bare cheeks of her ass making her jump. Susan's eyes fluttered and rolled upward, as she fell backward supported by Kaz's rugged body. He caressed her firm butt relishing his chance to feel her luscious ass.

Ivan and Vanya reached for a golden nugget and Susan was unable to move or resist. The exhibition put on by Kaz and his teacher had seduced their young minds. A cry of protest escaped her lips, as first one, and then the other hardened nipple was pinched between demanding fingers. The two students had to admit that her titties were relatively small but the extra large nipples were overly enhancing.

Susan cried out loud when each boy suddenly devoured a throbbing nipple in his hot mouth. The caresses did not hurt but when their teeth surrounded the tender buds, it felt like they would explode. With hungry mouths, they sucked and nibbled on the precious nipples and Susan closed her eyes tightly. She hoped by not watching that it would all go away.

Her legs began to tremble and Susan found it hard to stand. Her mind raced ahead thinking of what things were going to happen to her if she remained with these students. Ivan and Vanya were exchange students at the college along with Kaz. It was totally unacceptable for a teacher to fraternize with students. Susan sobbed with tears filling her eyes, as she felt totally helpless against such strong, young men.

Suddenly Susan realized her freshly shaved crotch was exposed to the world. How daring? How provocative it was to be totally exposed to strangers and her mind felt like it was drugged. Susan shivered, as a warm hand explored its way down her flat tummy. When it hit the baby skin, her legs almost gave out. Ivan stared at the target and he was awestruck by the gorgeous sight. He had never seen a bald pussy before Susan's and he could just make out the tip of her pink slit. It seemed to beckon him onward.

Slyly, Kaz put his leg between Susan's thighs forcing her legs to spread. Held firmly between the three strong bodies, Susan was unable to get free of her young captors. Suddenly fingers of one of the strangers dipped into the upper region of her pussy spreading the soaked labia. Instantly the throbbing clitoris was pinched between the fingertips and her breathing became short, rapid gasps, as the slippery control knob was twirled vigorously.

'Hands! So many hands.' Susan bemoaned the fact that many hands were all over her naked body. Everything was happening so fast and coming from so many directions that Susan became lost in confusion. All of a sudden hot breath licked the exposed flesh between her legs and it felt like a flamethrower. When the hot tongue lashed out and hit her cunt, Susan began to whimper surrendering to her rapist.

Ivan tasted the sweet nectar and he hungrily drank the sweet honey. Susan was standing which made it hard to lick her wet pussy but he lapped it like a dog. He gently nibbled on the very tip of her throbbing clitoris, as it was all he could reach. Susan was utterly amazed at how quickly spasms erupted from deep within her cunt and she could not stop her hips from thrusting, demanding more from the vulture.

Ivan was happy to oblige and he thrust his tongue into the fire. A smile of satisfaction crossed his face, as he could hear the pained words Susan expressed. "No, no, please don't ... Oh gawd no," she said in agony, as her body succumbed to the vulgar caresses. Not realizing it, Susan spread her legs even more to allow the hungry mouth easier access to the treasure. Ivan sucked the pulsing clit and used the tip of his tongue to spank the very essence of her soul. Susan's mind was totally consumed by the intense lust bestowed by her students.

Kaz kissed and caressed Susan from behind. He held her arms firmly to the sides, as if she was a statue. Vanya feasted on the two small tits by devouring one hard nipple with his mouth and pinching the other with his fingers. Susan's appearance had given him the impression of a young, innocent schoolgirl, which was much different than what he witnessed of her at the college. With her naked and apparently a slave to his best friend, Vanya ravished her body feeling his cock throb madly for release.

The three students could feel an orgasm rush through Susan's sexy body. They clung to her flesh in an attempt to satisfy her lust. The young men seemed to work together with each having a piece of the heavenly goddess. Kaz stroked Susan's virgin ass with his tongue. He ran the wet tip over both shapely cheeks ensuring to coat the velvety crack with his saliva. His caresses forced her crotch forward and deeper into his friend's waiting mouth.

Susan's body felt fully alive. Everything the boys did seemed to inflame her even more. Her mind was delirious with lust and Ivan and Kaz delivered the final blows. Ivan skillfully inserted his finger into her steamy volcano fingerfucking her with a wild obsession. Kaz slipped the tip of his finger into the tightness between her butt cheeks. She screamed for forgiveness, as the most violent orgasm exploded.

Desperately Susan's fingers went to the two heads in front of her. She hugged Vanya closer to her tits and demanded he suck harder. Her other hand pulled Ivan into her crotch and Susan experienced an earth-shattering climax. Shock after shock raked her lithe body and at that moment, it didn't matter how she felt about fucking a student. Yes, it was wrong but she didn't care.

All three students were totally amazed by the erotic display. Their cocks needed action and they were getting anxious watching the gorgeous teacher in the throes of a colossal orgasm. The young men couldn't take their eyes off her writhering nakedness. As the orgasm roared over the top, Susan was unaware that they were preparing for the next conquest. The passion slowly subsided leaving her sweat drenched. She was lifted by strong arms and carried to the sofa on the far side of the room. Her mind clouded by the intense climax, she did not resist their advances.

Quickly each boy removed his restrictive clothing preparing to make the sexy teacher his fuck toy. Opening her eyes, Susan noticed Kaz sitting right next to her on the sofa and his hard, thick cock was standing proudly. She gasped sucking in her breath, as his cock looked more magnificent than she ever imagined.

All of a sudden Susan realized Kaz was talking to her. "Now you are going to be my slut ... use my cock to satisfy your slut desire," he said lying back onto the soft cushions. His manhood jerked and seemed to beckon. He merely lay motionless and waited before speaking again. "Sit on me ... fuck my cock, sweetheart." He stated the order in a voice that told Susan he meant every word.

Almost in a trance, Susan rose off the couch. Her stare never left her young student and his cock was like a powerful magnet. Susan didn't have room to sit forward so she turned and backed towards the over-sized pecker. She bent over while slowly reaching between her legs until her dainty hand touched the throbbing shaft. Susan flinched at the feel of the burning meat but she wrapped her fingers around the boy's cock. Holding it straight in the air, she aimed the bulbous head at her vulnerable pussy.

Without thinking, Susan lowered her hips until the wide head pressed against her wet spot. She had never done anything like this in her entire life and a tremor of excitement shook her body. Susan had fantasized many times about having sex with a stranger, or any valiant man. Suddenly the reality of it actually happening hit her like a tidal wave of desire.

Kaz was unable to prevent his hips from thrusting upward. He just couldn't wait for her inferno to consume his rod. No penis this big had ever entered Susan and she was determined to take it slow and easy. Kaz was at her threshold and suddenly he put his strong hands around the top of her flared hips.

Susan had dreamed of being used by her student but nothing could have prepared her for his ramrod. Kaz suddenly pulled downward with all his might ramming his spear to the hilt. It resulted in a loud scream from the quivering woman, which was music to his ears. The heat was more intense that Kaz imagined and he held motionless for a few seconds with his cock fully embedded.

The pain quickly passed allowing Susan to relax leaving the head of the big cock pressing into virgin territory. Innocently, Kaz jerked his cock with the muscles of his loins and the tiny pulses felt like big waves crashing on her cervix. Susan could hardly breath with lust filling her body. She felt like a crazed woman filled with wanton desire for her gallant, young student. With a sudden realization, Susan was hit with the profound certainty of a woman experiencing multiple orgasms.

Ivan and Vanya stood with mouths agape watching the two fuck. Kaz sat up as best he could, reaching forward and around Susan's body with his right hand. He was after one specific treasure, which was fully exposed between Susan's legs. Finding the jewel, he pinched the little gem between his fingers and instantly Susan's hips began to gyrate. Faster and faster they rotated and thrust madly over the pulsating cock. Susan became feverish instantly and her mind was lost in a surge of ecstasy. An impending orgasm grew and grew, and every nerve in her body was on fire, as she coated the thick shaft with her womanly juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.