Backwards - Cover

Backwards

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alex must get breasts to please his bisexual boyfriend, and so he goes to visit a local witch. Unfortunately, the potion does not work out the way he expected. Now, how is he going to face his colleagues at work? And what is the witch's secret agenda?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Magic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Transformation  

"Well now, let's take a look." The doctor placed the lubricated proctoscope at Alex's puckered anus and slid it easily up his rectum.

Alex grunted. After two months of nearly constant sex with Chris, Alex was beginning to worry about his health. First, he was now in constant pain during sex. Pain so bad that sex had pretty much ceased to be enjoyable.

Second, he was bleeding. It didn't bother Chris at all, he just wiped his dick clean. But it bothered Alex ... a lot. It seemed like he lost an awful lot of blood any time he went to the bathroom and so he finally worked up the nerve to see a doctor.

"Hmmm, OK ... Uh-huh ... Wow." The doctor moved the scope, basically a long metal funnel with a clear lens at the tip, this way and that, inspecting the tissues for tears and rips. "Very good, we're done." The doctor pulled out the device and put it away to be sterilized.

"Let me ask you a personal question Alex, and it would be better if you were completely honest. Do you engage in anal intercourse?"

"Um..." Alex hesitated, "yes."

"And do you have intercourse this way frequently?"

"Frequently?"

"Yes, like more than once a week?"

Alex was stunned. That was his definition of frequently? He felt all hope of an easy solution slip away. "Yes..."

"How frequently?"

Alex gulped, "One ... well, I guess more like once or twice a day."

"Oh goodness," the doctor gasped. "And is your partner ... how shall I say ... well, is he, uh, 'energetic' with you?"

"I guess..."

"Well, I think that explains it. Alex, you have several anal fissures - tears in the sphincter that are bleeding and are causing the pain you mentioned whenever you pass a stool. I will give you an antiseptic, but I'm afraid the only real cure is to refrain from having anal sex for a period of not less than 3 months, and then to have it no more than once every two weeks thereafter."

"Three Months?? He wouldn't ... I mean, I couldn't..."

"Listen Alex, some anal fissures take years to heal, because the blood flow to the sphincter is typically not so great. If you keep this up, then you will need surgery. In the worst case, the damage and surgery could leave you incontinent. You might have to wear diapers the rest of your life."

Alex opened his eyes wide in horror.

"That's right. Alex, you're young, so I have every reason to expect that you can recover with only minimal impact. But, frankly, the anus was built for solid waste disposal. It was not built for sex, unlike the female vagina, and to continue to abuse it as you've done will certainly cause permanent damage."


"So, what did Chris say when you told him?" Janice was worried about her friend, he had been on edge all day. They were at lunch in a local pizza parlor where they could talk in private.

"Oh, he was angry and upset ... said I was only half a woman and what's the point in having breasts like that if you couldn't enjoy them." Alex shifted his back brace, trying to get comfortable. He had purchased an actual back brace and had padded it out to make the breasts look less noticeable.

"Alex..." Janice paused, knowing that this was dangerous territory for a friend to broach, "Chris is not healthy for you. You need to leave him. He doesn't love you ... he just wants you for your tits."

"I know, I know!" Alex burst into tears. "But I can't, I just can't ... I love him. That bastard!" Alex slammed a hand on the table.

"Shhh, shhh," Janice moved over to join Alex on his side of the booth. She held him and placed his head on her shoulder, stroking his hair.

After a minute of choking sobs Alex eventually returned to normal. Janice wiped his eyes with a paper napkin.

Alex gave Janice a fierce hug. "Thank you so much for being my friend. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I don't know that I'm being much help," Janice shrugged. "If you can't leave him, what are you going to do now?"

"There's only one thing I can think of."


"Now, tell me again, exactly what is it that you want?" Alice was befuddled. She had never heard anything like what he was suggesting.

"I want a woman's vagina instead of..." Alex hesitated, "well, where my anus is." Alex looked away, embarrassed at the request. His gaze caught one of the many mirrors that decorated the walls and his image was reflected back. It was strange to see himself from the outside ... confused and embarrassed. He felt like a child.

"Why don't you just transform yourself into a woman? That is a much easier spell, since it covers the full body I don't need to worry about adjusting so much plumbing."

"No! I couldn't do that. No, this is what I want. Can you do it?"

Alice rolled her eyes. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Totally unnecessary! The delay was annoying since she knew that she didn't have much longer. 'Every time, ' she thought to herself. 'Every damn time there is some new situation that I have to worry about and work around.'

Alice sighed, "Yes, I can do it. But, it will be a very complicated spell ... I'll be adapting other spells to fit this one," Alice paused and gave a significant glance at Alex. "All I'm saying is this: I can't predict the results ... not 100 percent. You may get a bit less or more than you asked for."

Alex gulped, remembering what had happened last time. Of course, it had worked out like a dream, but still...

"Are you sure you don't just want to transform all the way and become a woman? That would make much more sense to me. And your friend, why would he want 2 parts woman and not the whole thing?"

Alex just knew that he couldn't. He wouldn't be Alex anymore! He would be ... well, he would be someone else, that's all. He wouldn't be a gay male, that's for sure.

"No, thank you," Alex said, convinced. "Please, I just want something more durable ... you know, back there, and that's all."

"Well, alright. If the spell doesn't work out like you want, come back. Remember that this is permanent. Your only choice after this would to transform all the way."

"Thank you, I understand."


That night, Alex looked at the three blood-red pills that he was given to take. They were small, each about the size of a pin-head, and they stared back at him, daring him to take this dangerous step.

'Do I really understand what I am doing?' Alex wondered. He had taken a $2000 advance on his credit card in order to pay Alice. Now, not only were his savings wiped out, but he was also deeply in debt. Where would it end?

He looked over at Chris, who was sleeping soundly in the bed next to him. He looked so innocent when he was asleep, completely unlike when he was awake. 'What would Chris be like if I was a real woman?' Alex wondered. 'Would he treat me better if I had all of the working parts? Would I be more in control?'

Alex paused to think about it. He had never seriously considered transforming all the way, but in some ways it made sense. During the past two months, he and Chris had come to a certain ... procedure ... more like a ritual regarding sex. Alex was forced, face down, into the bed, and Chris rode his ass and abused his breasts until he climaxed. Often, pressed against the bed, Alex would orgasm too, but not always.

What made it worse was that all of Alex's attempts to be more intimate were rebuffed. If Alex was facing front and wanted a kiss, Chris would just turn him around and kiss the back of his head. If Alex so much as turned his head to the side while they had sex, Chris would roughly turn his head away, pushing it face-first into the pillow or sheets.

This was completely unlike any other gay man that Alex had fucked. Most of them wanted Alex face forward and they fucked that way. But that would have been too gay for Chris. "I'm bisexual," he kept saying. "I'm not like the rest of the faggots that you've had."

'So, it's true, ' Alex thought to himself. 'Maybe he does just want a woman to fuck. Maybe he just wants me because I'm a freak ... because I'm different.' And Alex had to admit that all this business of having sex behind his back made him feel like a mere object.

But still ... Alex knew there was no other choice. He really wasn't about to relinquish his manhood - it meant too much to him and his lifestyle. And, as he looked at Chris, he recognized the ache inside, and knew that it would impel him to do anything to keep his lover.

Alex reached over, grabbed a pill and carefully placed it at the back of his tongue where he felt it burn as it dissolved. Quickly he washed it down with water, and then repeated the procedure with the other two pills.


"Unh!" Alex jerked awake. He had been dreaming that he was being eaten by the witch, Alice. She was literally biting off piece after piece, until he felt all of his pieces stuffed into her stomach, dissolving into fluids and being absorbed by her body.

Alex shook his head to clear away the nightmare. He looked around the room. Moonlight filtered through the Venetian blinds making white stripes across the floor. According to the alarm clock, it was 4 AM. Gentle snoring told him that Chris was still sound asleep.

Alex reached over to turn on the nightlight, but something was wrong. His legs gave way! His legs were broken! He stumbled over the night stand and fell roughly to the floor.

"Ohhhhh..." Alex moaned, reaching down for his leg, trying not to move anything, trying to assess the damage. 'What has that witch done to me?' his mind was whirling.

Alex steadied his breathing, still holding his leg. Strange, but it didn't hurt at all, except where it bumped the floor when he fell off the bed. Slowly, he tried to flex his leg ... first a little bit forward, and then back...

and back...

and back...

"Oh fuck..." he muttered, "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." There was no limit as to how far back his leg would go! "Shit! I must have dislocated my hip!"

Alex froze, too paralyzed to do anything. But then, not knowing what else to do, he pulled himself over to the window where the moon provided some light, and inspected his legs.

Strange bulges and valleys. "Is this what a dislocated limb look like?" His hips were bulging in front and flat in back.

Alex felt down over the bulges at the front of his hips, but they weren't bony and protruding ... they were fleshy, and round ... like ass cheeks.

"Oh no..." Alex quickly felt down with his hands some more, then leaned over and pulled down his jockey shorts.

Two ass cheeks ... in front.

"Shit!" he hissed, "breasts in back, ass cheeks in front! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Alex burst into tears, ashamed of what he had done to his body, ashamed of how reckless he had been.

Sobbing, he felt down to his behind ... and felt nothing but hip bones, his old ass cheeks had disappeared. His entire pelvis had been turned around by the witch's capricious pills.

More explorations, more groping. There was his penis, in front, nestled between the two cheeks with testicles hanging down between his legs where they should be.

Between his legs on the other side - a woman's vagina. Puffy lips, folds of skin, and pubic hair, it was all there. He reached down and tentatively inserted a finger ... it slipped in easily. To Alex, it felt like he had inserted a finger up his ass, sort of. Certainly the feeling came from his backside, but it wasn't quite the feeling he was used to. At least it wasn't painful anymore! 'That part worked, ' he thought wryly. It was lubricated and definitely feminine. "How do I go to the bathroom now?" he wondered ... and then quickly decided to worry about that later.

As Alex explored his vagina, reaching back, he brushed his hand against the top of the pussy lips. "Whoa..." he hissed. Gently feeling with his fingertips, he located the clitoris, and gently rubbed it.

"Huhhhhh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh," Alex sucked in his breath. Man, it was so sensitive - like rubbing the tip of his penis when fully erect - only more concentrated - and back there. Alex gasped at the sensual thrill which ran through his body.

Alex rested his arm for a second. Then, he reached behind again and, holding his thumb and forefinger to each side of the folds of flesh at the top of his new pussy, he pushed them apart, stretching the skin between them and exposing the nubbin of flesh that he now knew to be the clit. Then, gently, he touched it with an index finger.

"Huh! Unh!" His hips lifted slightly off the ground, as he jerked under the intense stimulation. He tried again, this time slower and more gently. Easing into it, he found that he could get used to the touch, and began to feel a warm reaction building and suffusing his entire body. His cock was now hard, trapped as it was between his buns and the carpet. He lay face down, reaching back.

Just then, he felt lips on his breasts.

"This must be a dream," Alex heard Chris mutter, "my bitch now has a pussy and is playing with herself."

"Himself," corrected Alex.

"Whatever, bitch."

Chris lay full on top of Alex now, his penis on the small of his back, his balls brushing against Alex's pussy. Alex was again forced face down, nose in the carpet, hard penis smashed between his buns and the floor.

Chris reached down and ran a finger through the pussy lips, causing Alex to moan against his will. "Like that, huh?" Chris pushed a finger in deep - it slipped in easily. Pushing a second finger in, he scissored the two fingers apart, pushing out and massaging the vaginal walls.

The potion had worked! Alex felt absolutely no pain whatsoever, just two fingers pushing into his vagina, in a place where no vagina had a right to be.

Alex, face down in the carpet with Chris pressing down on him from behind, was quivering from the manipulation. With anal sex he had felt a fullness, but nothing like this. He could actually feel the inside of his new vagina being massaged as Chris violated him.

Chris rubbed the head of his penis up and down Alex's wet slit, lubricating it. Next he rubbed the head against Alex's new clitoris, teasing it side to side, causing Alex to gasp and quiver, before he finally placed it at the entrance and then slowly, exquisitely, pushed in further...

... but it wouldn't fit!

"What's that?" Alex asked, turning his head to look back.

"I think..." Chris groaned, pushing forward again, "I think that my bitch is still a virgin back here! Jesus! I've never deflowered a virgin before!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.