Snow Job - Cover

Snow Job

Copyright© 2008 by juanwildone

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cindy's mom left her dad. He's had a hard time, but something seems to have put a bounce in his step.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Cindy and Jessica sat at the kitchen counter toying with breakfast. "They've sure been in there a long time ... at least they aren't yelling anymore."

Jessica sipped her tepid coffee and made a face. She dumped it in the sink and began to make afresh pot. "God I'll never forget the sound of her scream when she found us; one loud, long "NO!" Then she just collapsed on the floor - thump! I went to her, you know, to see if she'd hurt herself. I didn't think to cover up or anything and well your dad had just finished inside me - I wasn't thinking about how I looked. Your mom was starring right at me ... you know, down there. I still can't believe how hard she slapped me. My cheek still hurts. Is it badly swollen Cin?"

Cindy looked again at JJ's cheek and shook her head. She'd hurried home as quickly as she could, but she'd been too late. She'd heard her mothers anguished wail as she opened the front door. The screaming and yelling that followed was frightening in it's volume and intensity. Finding all three of them nude was downright disturbing; especially with her very naked father standing between the two women trying desperately to keep them separated.

"I've never seen my dad so angry at Mom. We were talking at the reception and she said she was going to do this. I went searching for you. Mom just thought if she could get him here all alone..." Cindy trailed off into silence.

"Yeah your mom made her move a lot quicker than I thought she would. I figured I had time for one last night with Frank..." When Jess saw Cindy's expression she smiled. "My mom told me a couple of days ago that Dorothy was coming to the wedding and planning on trying to reconcile with your dad. I told your dad and we decided to end our relationship with one final night together. He was worried that your mom would make trouble for me if she found out I was ... you know, I was with him. See what I mean Cindy - he's really a great guy. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm going to miss him." Jess blinked her eyes and leaned across the table.

"Cindy I'm going to tell you something because I want you to know how things unfolded. After the night at the Doubletree your Dad tried really hard to wave me off. This went on for a couple of weeks. He was so concerned for my welfare. However, I was very persistent. Anyway one evening I was horny as hell, sitting home alone and I decided to go for a walk - it was about ten o'clock I guess. I was just walking around and I found myself in the area behind your house. I opened the gate and looked across the yard. Frank was getting ready for bed. I saw him undressing, so I did the same. I walked naked across the lawn and stood in front of the picture window. When he saw me he was so pissed. I was shivering and he pulled me into the house to warm me up - telling me all the while that we couldn't, it wouldn't work, all that same old crap again. So I just attacked him - and I won. We spent the entire weekend together." Jess wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I just want him to be happy, really, really happy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.