Finding Paradise - Cover

Finding Paradise

by Emperor_Nero

Copyright© 2008 by Emperor_Nero

Erotica Sex Story: Sitting in a bar one night, our narrator flashes back to the night he and his now wife each lost their virginity while out parking by the lake -- and the current misery that was created by that night. Based on the Meatloaf hit "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Life was becoming a living hell. My marriage had been falling apart for years and, for one reason or another, neither my wife nor I would get out. It wasn't because of the kids; because we didn't have any — we just had our own personal reasons.

Several friends decided to try and brighten my spirits and took me out to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, taking me to a little dance club called Crystals. I felt a little out of place as a 40-something mingling with the dancers who were barely old enough to drink and it wasn't doing much to help my mood.

Then I saw the girl on the stage next to the DJ, shaking everything she had — and she had plenty. Wearing a two-piece outfit that was little more than a black, fringed bra and a short, short skirt, she relished in the attention her gyrations were garnering her. I knew I could never have her, but it tripped a switch in my mind to when I was 18. I went back to the night I lost my virginity and the night that, for all practical purposes, my marriage began.

Even though it happened back in the 1970s, I remembered every detail, as if it were yesterday. I had finally talked my dancing beauty Gina into a date and, after a fancy dinner and a movie, we ended up parking by the lake, having the place to ourselves without another person or another car anywhere in sight.

Not that it mattered to me anyway. I had a vision of beauty before me that eclipsed any I'd ever seen in Playboy or Penthouse. I'd never seen a girl more beautiful than Gina did before me on this night. She had on a tight mini skirt and a silky black top that almost seemed like it was painted onto her taut body and 34D chest, letting you see every detail of the lace bra underneath. Her face was beautiful and her Farrah hairstyle framed it perfectly as I looked into a pair of eyes that cried out "take me, pleasure me" whenever you looked into them.

No question, every guy who had ever seen her at school wished they could switch places with me tonight.

I had managed to find a radio station playing soft, make out music as we arrived and it set a perfect tone as we began to press our bodies close together, and passionately kissing as our tongues swirled in one another's mouth. As my hands slid across the back of her silky shirt, occasionally moving forward enough to get a little bit of a feel of tit, or down to cup her firm ass it just felt so good to be there with her. As we held each other close it just felt right.

I gave into the feelings, deciding just to go along with where this ride was going to take me and hold on tight. As I continued to hold on to Gina as the cold, dark night outside melted into the heat of passion within — the glow of the car radio showing me the vision of an angel before me. It showed me the path to paradise.

Our passion continued to increase, as the intensity of our kisses grew and I found myself unbuttoning her top to stroke the subtle roughness of the lace beneath it, as I cupped and stroked her breast through her bra, moving my kisses down to her neck. As my face gently nuzzled her bra, I tried moving my hand downward, stroking her thighs and up under her skirt to cup and squeeze her ass. She reciprocated by unbuttoning my shirt as well, stroking my chest with her hands and circling my nipples with her fingernails. I had never realized how good that could feel until this moment.

Things continued to move well as I got her shirt completely unbuttoned and she actually moved her arms to help me get it completely off. This was uncharted territory for me, but I was just riding the wave of emotion and I wasn't going to stop.

As my hands reached back to try and find the clasp of her bra, my heart was beating so loudly inside my chest I was sure Gina could hear it — because it was so loud to me it was starting to drown out the music on the radio. I had waited so long, for Gina to finally say yes and just go out with me and now we were having more fun than I ever dreamed about going into the evening (well, OK, maybe I had dreamed).

No question, I was awkward in getting that thing undone (you'd swear they had a lock built-in), but the bra clasp finally separated. I ran my hands underneath the straps and just followed them forward until my hands filled with two soft, yet firm breasts. My finger tips then grazed across her nipped and she emitted a soft moan and said, "Oh yeah baby, don't stop..."

So I decided to press my luck and asked if she wanted to move to the back seat to get a little more room and get a little more comfortable. I told her that I would never do something she would regret, but that it felt so right. I wanted to do this for her, to make her feel good. Evidently I had her motor running, because she said, "Let's go" and flipped herself into the back. Then she added, "Just don't stop what you've been doing."

My heart just about leapt into my throat, as this was all uncharted ground for me. I mean, I had talked with the guys and knew basically what I wanted to do. I decided that the way things were going, I was going to keep pushing forward and do everything I could until she said stop — hoping the powers of human desire and the instincts provided by Mother Nature would do the rest. But when she said "just don't stop", I was suddenly sure. We were gonna go all the way! Tonight's the night and we're gonna go all the way!

Things got a little surreal at this point, because as I climbed into the backseat, my foot must have pushed against one of the pushbutton presets on the radio, switching from our romantic music to WCBS and the final innings of the Yankees game that night. While old "Scooter" Rizuto may have been describing another late inning home team victory from the Bronx, you would have sworn he was looking through the back window of my car.

"Two down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth, there's the wind up and there it is, a line shot up the middle," Rizuto called as my hands found their way back to Gina body. "He's rounding first and really turning it on now, as he's gonna try for second."

I decided my hands weren't enough and dropped my face down her neck, steadily moving down her neck with a clear goal of finding her nipple between my lips and gently nibble it with my teeth. As my mouth began to find the space between her tits and I nuzzled my face into the cleft, her hand suddenly grabbed my forehead.

"Here comes the throw and what a throw! He's gonna slide in head first and he's out! No wait, safe. Safe at second base!"

Safe, as she reached down, lifted my head and placed my mouth on her nipple. She just didn't want to wait.

I decided I didn't want to make her wait either, so as my mouth teased her nipples and sucked in as much of her breasts as possible my hands moved back south and began to stroke her pussy through her panties. I could feel the moistness as it began to grow and soak the material under my fingertips. It was time to take the next step, so my hands slowly slid up to the waistband of her panties and tried to slide them down. Her hips lifted, as I felt them slowly slide down over the curve of her ass and hips.

I then slid my entire body down and found myself kneeling on the floor of the car, near her ankles, as the panties came off. That left her in nothing but a mini skirt, and that little bit of material was just bunched near her waist. Her body lay nearly naked before me, her hair mussed from the passion, but still framing a pair of eyes that again looked at me and encouraged me to keep moving forward.

"The batter steps back up to the plate, here's the pitch and the runner breaks for third ... and what a jump he's got," Rizuto called. "Here's the throw and it's in the dirt as he slides head first into third and he's safe! Safe at third!"

I slid in myself, as my face found the sweetness of her pussy and my tongue darted out to savor its taste. My hands slid under her ass, lifting her hips slightly so my tongue could slide in deeper. I understood now why the guys called this eating her, because I felt like I could devour her at this moment, her sweet juices almost providing an intoxicating effect that only made me want more. It seemed to have quite an effect on her too, as her moans became louder, as she said "Oh, yesss, oh baby that feels so good" over and over.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.