Auntie

by parabolus

Copyright© 2008 by parabolus

Incest Sex Story: He walked in on his naked aunt.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   .

'Naughty boy!'

The woman smiled at the slender boy standing in her doorway, her eyes twinkling with amusement — she was completely naked apart from a suspender belt, with a nylon stocking in her hand, and he was staring as if hypnotised at her body.

'You shouldn't come in while Auntie's getting dressed, without any clothes on!'

She giggled and tugged at one of her suspenders and waved the stocking. 'Apart from these!'

She'd arrived the previous evening to spend a few days with her sister and her son. After a long soak in the bath, she'd had an early night, but her goodnight kiss for her nephew had been wet, full on the lips, and lasted perhaps a little longer than necessary. 'You've grown a lot since I last saw you, darling, ' she'd said, stroking his smooth cheek. Now, it was early morning, and she knew her sister would still be in bed.

'Mind you, you're not wearing much either, are you, dear?'

All the boy had on were the bottoms of his pyjamas, tied with a cord at the waist, and she eyed his youthful body as he stood, his hands by his sides. He returned the compliment by running his gaze over his aunt, from her thick, fair, shoulder-length hair to her bare feet, pausing at her thick clump of pubic hair, then slowly back up to her breasts.

They were very large, capped with huge pink aureoles, from which big rubbery nipples protruded. She was verging on the plump side anyway, but her breasts were out of all proportion, and she was extremely proud of them.

She noticed his fixed stare fastened on them, and she smiled and cupped them in her hands, lifting them slightly.

'Do you like Auntie's titties, darling?'

He swallowed, unable to speak, and slowly nodded dumbly, still staring at them.

'Come and give Auntie a good morning kiss, then!'

He moved towards her, and she dropped her breasts and put her hands on his slim shoulders, pulling him closer, and covered his mouth with hers. He lips were slightly parted, and she worked them on his, kissing him lightly several times, and then with increasingly longer kisses, taking first his upper and then lower lip between hers, sucking them gently, and then running her tongue over his mouth.

Her big naked breasts were crushed against his bare chest, and she took his right hand and lifted it to her left breast, making him squeeze it, before she released him and stepped back a pace, her breath coming faster than before.

They looked into each other's eyes, not speaking, and she slowly smoothed her hands over her body, stroking her hips and slightly protuberant belly down to the bushy triangle of curly hair, and then moving them up until she was once more cupping her breasts.

Still watching him, she fondled them, rolling her nipples between her forefingers and thumbs, tugging them, tweaking them until they stiffened, and then she lifted her right breast and lowered her head slightly to kiss it, all the while studying him from the corner of her eyes.

She ran the tip of her tongue around her nipple, licking it and then taking it in her mouth to suck it, gently tugging at it with her teeth and then sucking it again. All the while her hand was squeezing her breast, pushing it up to her mouth, while her other hand slipped down between her legs.

She fingered herself for a moment, still sucking her nipple, then she took his hand once again and carried it to her other breast. Then, almost regretfully, she lifted her mouth from her nipple and straightened to look at him.

'You can kiss Auntie's titties if you want to, darling... '

He hesitated for a second, and then he bent his head and fastened his lips on her swelling globe, lifting it as she had done. He began kissing it, moving his lips over it before licking her nipple as he had seen her do.

He steadied himself by putting his other hand on her waist, but she moved it back and down to her ample bottom. He squeezed it involuntarily, and she threw her head back, her eyes closed, as he began sucking her rigid nipple, and she covered the hand on her breast and forced his fingers into her yielding flesh.

'Ahhh, ' she whispered, and then, without being told, he transferred his mouth to her other breast. He nuzzled his face against it, kissing and licking her soft smooth skin before finding her nipple. It was almost the size of the top joint of his little finger, and he sucked it eagerly, still unconsciously fondling her bottom, while she stroked his hair and ran her hand over his bare shoulders.

He lifted his head to look at her, and she stared at him with heavy eyes, her breasts heaving as she panted for breath. They were wet with his saliva, and he caressed them as his aunt put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.