Couples' Life Altering Cruise - Cover

Couples' Life Altering Cruise

Copyright© 2008 by ytreeman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Middle aged couple make new friends and enjoy learing about adult sexual variations. A lot of first time events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was after 10:00 a.m. before either of us stirred. That small stateroom on the cruise could have been the Lincoln Bedroom for all we cared. It served all our needs well and although expensive it was a lot less that $1,000,000 a night. Susan was the first to rise and began her morning routine. I flipped on the ship's TV and saw that we had changed course and were now heading north toward St Thomas our next and last port-of-call. There would be no landfall until then and we could enjoy 36 hours at sea cruising at about thirty knots. The ships daily 'paper' had been slipped under our door and the day's social events included a blackjack tournament in the casino at 2:00 p.m ... My love for my wife is first on any scale with love for my family a very close second. However not too far down that list and certainly in the top ten is my fondness for green felt. Although we had walked by it on several occasions, I'd avoided the casino because I can scratch that itch on my own anytime back home. Happily, Susan said, 'look at this' and pointed out the announcement about the contest. I feigned disinterest, which worked perfectly because she then began to encourage it. There was a modest entry fee of $20 and the game was on. We spent the remainder of the morning walking the deck and sitting at the pool bar beside the gigantic water slide. We enjoyed a nice sandwich followed the pina colladas and we returned to the cabin to trade our wet bathing suits for casual casino clothes.

To make a long story short the casino was filled with amateurs. Although not a pro, I saw that the rookies out numbered the 'players' by at least 10 to 1. It was not much of challenge to make the final table and the three of us that had a clue finished 1-2-3 and the rookies complained about bad luck. The first place prize was a hundred dollar ship's credit. My second place award was a $10 watch and a $50 credit. Profit is alive and well with these cruise companies.

The surprise of the afternoon was that our new Midwestern friends were observing, but not playing- ironically the reverse of the night before. They thought that the second place winner in a hundred person contest should buy drinks for the group. After two rounds of cocktails and some serious gawking on my part, we promised to meet again after dinner. We retired for our siesta which was again perfect. My John Grisham novel had not been turned one page in the last twenty-four hours.

Tonight was the second and final formal evening so I allowed Susan extra time to prepare. She always looked beautiful and in my mind could have worn a burlap bag and would have been the best looking women in the room. Her low-cut black dress with an unusual ruffle would turn most heads in the room. Our table for two overlooking the sea was perfect. There was an unspoken closeness that was created after we observed last evening's events.

Foregoing the evening show we adjourned to the Starboard Lounge and chatted about the good fortune we had enjoyed together. About 9:30 p.m. the rest of the group arrived. Instead of ordering drinks for themselves they invited us to join them in the same stateroom in thirty minutes. Susan replied 'let us talk about it first' as they took their leave.

Do we or don't we was the only question. I asked for the check and we headed to our cabin and, to paraphrase Shakespeare, the question whether to dress or undress for the evening. Happily, undressing won out

This time armed with a bottle of wine and in our bathrobes we confidently knocked at their door. After looking through the peephole Rhonda opened the door and invited us in. She was stark naked and looked beautiful. Her breasts had no sag and were certainly more that a hand and a mouthful. She walked ahead of us to the bar as I admired her backside. I vividly remember her riding Ralph's dick like a cowgirl in a rodeo. I envisioned what she would look like on her back, knees held back and open while a lucky cock plowed that intriguing pussy and my blood started to boil.

The group was again on the veranda enjoying the atmosphere. The four of them seemed even closer than before. Clearly it was a gathering of four and two. Someone turned on the stereo and they began to dance. Close is the only word I could use to describe them. Susan and I joined them but our eyes were on them as much as they were on each other.

Midway through the song they switched partners and did not break stride. A minute or two later Jeff asked if he could cut in and I moved naturally to Rhonda and Jeff joined Susan. When I felt her breasts up against me and that bush occasional touching my dick I almost lost it. As I uncomfortable danced closely with her, I took the opportunity to watch Susan and Jeff. Frankly and almost embarrassingly I had to admit that sight of Susan dancing with Jeff was almost as exciting as feeling Rhonda that closes to me. There was a something special about that woman that was intriguing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.