Couples' Life Altering Cruise
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by ytreeman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Middle aged couple make new friends and enjoy learing about adult sexual variations. A lot of first time events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Generally afternoon naps can be rated between good and exceptional. Today's nap was better than exceptional. We both took long soaking baths albeit in a very small tub, but it was perfectly relaxing. With the veranda doors open and the cabin filled with a salt water air and the sun casting the ships shadow on the ocean to the east all was good. Because we had chosen the second dinner sitting, we had no place to go or anything to do except rest.

At 6:30 I was awakened by Susan leaving our tiny bathroom. She had laid out her dress for that evening, having chosen a beautiful light yellow dress with thin straps and a modestly cut top. I told her she certainly did not need hose, as the four days of great sun had taken care of that small concern. A bra is always only an option for her and I was not surprised that none was laid out. I suggested that she didn't need the thong underwear as well but was promptly ignored.

Neither of us had mentioned the events of that afternoon almost as if by agreement. I would have also loved to ask her if she noticed Ralph's sizeable equipment but I did not. I would have gladly commented on my observations, but for a change had the sense to leave that subject alone as well.

The Starboard Lounge was an excellent setting for meeting others. The bartenders were professional and friendly. The six of us met and enjoyed an Absolute Citron and tonic, a very refreshing and light cocktail that seemed perfect for the occasion. The others asked us to join them for dinner but we chose not to for some unknown reason. We did agree to meet back at the same lounge after the evening show for a night cap.

After a delicious meal of lamb shank and trimmings we headed for the evening show. Frankly these cruise lines do every thing so well, except the shows. That evening it was a tired, worn out comedian whose material was too crude even for us. We were lucky to be seated in the rear and our early exit was not noticed. When we got back to the lounge we were surprised to see only Carrie waiting for us. She motioned to Susan and they had a brief conversation outside my hearing. Susan came back to me at the bar and looked slightly puzzled. She reported that the four of them had seen the comedian before and did not attend the show. They had returned to their adjoining staterooms for night caps. Carrie said we were invited to join them there. She also told Susan we would probably be more comfortable if we arrived wearing only the ship supplied bathrobes, as they seldom wore clothes when they were together in private, but of course it was our choice.

I knew that I would be more than delighted to go but tried to appear nonchalant while Susan considered the circumstances. Carrie had assured her that the casual atmosphere that we observed that afternoon would be the same as we could expect that night. I suggested that since we could leave at any time, we might as well try something very unusual for us. We gave Carrie a few minutes to return to her stateroom before we called to say we would be there in twenty minutes. Walking back to our cabin I told Susan that I knew all four of them wanted to see her strawberry triangle again and all eight of their eyes would be all over her.

In our cabin we undressed without talking and donned the terry cloth robes which were unisized. I pulled my belt a little extra tight and promised myself I would be in the spa in the a.m. doing the treadmill and extra sit-ups. Too little- too late of course but it would do some good for my self esteem? I was also wishing I had an extra supply of ED medicine. Not necessarily for it use during sex but for providing the extra blood flow to my cock while nude in front of our new friends. I use to pride myself in cutting a 100 mg Viagra tablet in two before use but for the rest of this trip I would not be cutting any pill. Vanity is alive and well in both sexes.

Down the staircase one floor and off to cabin 6008 we went. We tapped the door and both thought we should have brought a bottle of wine or other spirits but that was not feasible at that hour. After a brief delay Carrie opened the door also dressed in a robe and welcomed us in. We apologized for our lack of a gift and she chuckled gently saying that their combined bars would not need any supplements. She asked what our pleasure was and I asked for a Bailey's on the rocks and Susan wanted an Absolute Citron and tonic. She quickly prepared those and told us to follow her to the adjoining cabin where Ralph, Jeff and Rhonda were enjoying the veranda. While she passed between the cabins through the common door she said that everyone was nude but she would let us do what was the most natural for us. Again I took the lead and quickly shed the robe. Susan hesitated for a moment and then did the same. Carrie had already dropped hers as we all went onto the veranda.

The totality of the experience was exhilarating. Every one seemed happy to see us and the conversations began as if were on our patio in Ohio within eyesight of the neighbors. Every thing was perfect. Unlike the conversation at the beach bar I tried to talk with Rhonda and Carrie. The common denominators were not as many but I could not pass up the opportunity to talk with two very attractive intelligent nude women with Susan nearby.

There was absolutely no 'casual' touching with the other couples which made us feel more at ease. The drinks did flow freely and all three couples seemed to enjoy being paired together. They explained their relationship and it was obvious that they were very comfortable together. As the conversation progressed it became apparent that they were very close with their respective spouses. We saw a closeness that was natural and open, not unlike ours.

Jeff and Carrie did not pass up an opportunity to hug or embrace each other. It was apparent that there was a significant amount of sexual excitement building within them. It was not like they were doing this for any other purpose than they were in step with each other and their actions progressed as if no one else was on the same planet. She stroked his cock with an open hand on the top and the bottom. When pre-cum began dripping from his exposed cock she rubbed that around with her thumb. He was cupping her left breast with his right hand while putting his left hand down her back reaching into another erotic spot. Ralph asked if this made us too uncomfortable and after a quick glance between us we said no. I sat down as close to Susan as possible and we sat transfixed as things unfolded. Jeff and Carrie moved as naturally as a lava flow to the nearest bed and continued growing more passionate with each moment. Rhonda asked if this scene bothered us and I quickly replied 'no, not at all.' In fact it was very exciting. Neither of us had ever observed others enjoying sex in real life. We both had seen our quota of skin flicks but this scene made those movies seem like a church service.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.