Return to the Stars
Chapter 55: Ava and Emma experience Eroctin

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55: Ava and Emma experience Eroctin - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Elise strolled up to the table. "Well are you ready for me?" she asked and chuckled.

The four of them got to their feet and followed her as she led them to the playrooms. As she walked down the hallway of closed doors looking for the green light above one that would tell her the room was available she noted that the red light still glowed above the door she had last been in. The couple there was not doubt still under the influence of the Eroctin they had suckled from her breasts. She found an available room and went inside holding the door for her lovers to enter behind her.

"Wait here, I'll be right back. You might as well get naked," she grinned. Elise stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Becka and Bedros had been in the playrooms before but Ava and Emma had not. The two women looked around. The room was almost filled completely by a large bed. Narrow aisles went down two sides of the bed. The walls along the aisles had recessed cubbyholes for their clothes. The bed fit up against the two remaining walls and an assortment of overstuffed pillows of many different sizes and shapes lined the edges of the bed. The end of one of the aisles led into the bathroom where Elise had disappeared.

Ava, Emma, Becka and Bedros removed their clothes, placed them in the cubbyholes then sat on the edge of the bed to wait. Elise opened the satchel, removed a syringes and the vial of Eroctin. Her last two lovers had drained her pleasure glands of it and she needed to refill them. She parted the tassels and exposed her left nipple. She held it between her fingers, pressed the needle in and refilled her pleasure gland with Eroctin. She repeated the process with her right nipple and then put the vial and syringe back into the satchel. Her breasts were heavy and full once again.

Elise left the bathroom and joined the others. Her eyes gleamed with anticipation as she saw them. She placed the satchel in a cubby and then addressed them

"You can have me any way you wish but if you are willing to follow my instructions I promise you will not be disappointed." All of them nodded in agreement.

Elise removed her shoes and stood on the bed. "Strip me," she requested.

Four pairs of hands complied and in no time, she was a naked as them. "First off we need to get this ready," Elise said with a smile and sucked Bedros's member into her mouth. In almost no time, it was hard and glistened with her saliva. Elise crawled onto the bed and grabbed several of the pillows. She rolled to her back and placed the pillows under her until her pussy was positioned at just the right height for Bedros to slide into her. She spread her legs wide and told him to position himself between them but not to put it in her yet. Next, she had Ava kneel on her left side and Emma on her right.

Elise slipped one of the other pillows under her head propping it up at an angle. "Becka come here please and get on your hands and knees," She said. She guided Becka back until Becka's fore legs were pressed against her sides and her sex was directly over her head.

She called attention to the two slots in her hips and explained their function to Ava and Emma. She reached out with her hands and began to caress the pussies of Ava and Emma. Soon they were warm and wet enough for her to slip two of her finger into each of them. She placed her thumbs against their clits and massaged them. Both Ava and Emma moaned in pleasure. She addressed Ava and Emma.

"When I tell you to I want each of you to put a finger in one of my slots and rub it just like you would a clit." She looked at Bedros. "At the same time I want you put your cock in me and pleasure my other clit. Becka ... well Becka you just enjoy it as I pleasure you orally. When I climax, and believe me it will not be long until I do with all of you pleasuring me, my tits will start to secrete a milky liquid. Ava, Emma when they do I want you two to suck on them and drink the juice they provide. Believe me it will taste good and you will not regret what else it does for you. So now let's begin this orgy."

"Now, fuck me now," she purred. Bedros slid his erection in her until his balls came to a stop against her sensitized labia lips and started rubbing her clit. At the same time, Ava and Emma inserted one finger each into her hip slots. Elisa moaned in pleasure as all three of her clits and her pussy were pleasured at the same time. She became very wet and warm around Bedros's cock and her muscles contracted and loosened around it.

"Becka," she purred between moans, "spread your legs dear and lower that lovely and tasty looking pussy of yours down so that my lips and tongue can pleasure it."

Becka did as Elise asked and groaned as Elise first kissed it on the outside and ran her tongue over it then darted her tongue deep into her sheath. Just as Elise had told them, it was not long before she felt a climax coming. It hit her like a thunderclap.

"Now she screamed between Becka's legs. Suck my tits now."

Ava and Emma looked down at Elise's tits and saw that a milky fluid was starting to dribble out of them. Both women bent down, took one of Elise's breasts into their mouths, and began to suckle it.

"Oh Bella," Elise moaned and groaned into Becka's sex. Bedros slid in and out of her clinching muscles and the three of them continued to rub her clits.

"Oh fucking Bella," Elisa moaned again as a second climax followed the first almost without a break between. More of her juice flowed out of her breasts into the hungry mouths that were locked to them and suckling on them. Ava and Emma tasted the cherry flavor that flowed into their mouths and trickled down their throats and then the fire of Eroctin hit them. They turned as one and presented their hot swollen pussies to Bedros to pleasure. He shoved his fingers in them and worked them around as he continued to fuck Elise.

Elise's tongue was almost frantic as she sucked, licked and thrust it into Becka. With a groan of pleasure, Becka climaxed followed quickly by both Ava and Emma. With a grunt, Bedros exploded inside Elise. When she felt Bedros's seed flowing into her Elise screamed into Becka's pussy in pleasure and climaxed again. When her orgasm had passed, Becka crawled away from Elise's probing tongue. She rolled to her side and watched. Ava and Emma stopped suckling Elise's tits and collapsed besides her panting. Both of them trying to catch their breaths after the intense orgasms each had experienced.

Elise relaxed her vaginal muscles and Bedros tumbled back from her now that she had released him. Elise was covered in sweat. Her stomach was heaving as she fought for each breath. She and Bedros's juice seeped out of her pussy to trickle down across her anal opening and drip to the bed below. After shocks from her intense and multiple orgasms made her twitch occasionally as they passed through her. Each time they did a small amount of liquid seeped from her swollen and tender nipples.

Ava and Emma recovered first for Eroctin was flowing through their veins now. They did not know about Eroctin they just knew they were extremely horny. Their pussies and breast felt needy and they wanted to fuck again. Elise saw the glazed wanton look in Ava's eyes and she knew that the Eroctin she had consumed from her tits was in full effect.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.