Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 52: Goodbyes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52: Goodbyes - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Sle'tu ushered Stan into her chambers. As usual, they would stay secluded in her rooms until late the next day as they shared each other's bodies time and again. Each time she greeted him for his weekly visits, she was wearing a new and sexy outfit and tonight was no exception. She smiled and taking Stan by the hand led him to the couch.

"I want you to try a new drink my people created," She said and pointed to the two fancy snifters that sat on the table in front of the couch.

They sat down and Stan showed her how to toast. Their glasses clinked together and then following her example, Stan drank the entire contents in one gulp. Sle'tu poured their glasses full again from a chilled bottle that nestled in a container of ice on the table. This time they took their time and sipped their drinks. Sle'tu sighed and snuggled up against Stan's side.

Stan looked down on her, drinking in her beauty. He always thought Sle'tu was beautiful but she looked even more so tonight. His sense of smell was assaulted by the many wonderful scents that filled the room. The flowery fragrance that the burning candles gave off, the aroma of the new drink Sle'tu had introduced, the wonderful fragrance that Sle'tu had bathed in that almost but not quite covered the intoxicating smell of Sle'tu herself. Stan closed his eyes for a moment letting his nose draw in all the smells.

Damn that drink must be very intoxicating. I do not remember ever feeling this light headed and yet fully aware during my previous visits. Oh well, go with the flow, after all you have a beautiful woman sitting next to you that wants to be pleased, Stan thought and then kissed the top of Sle'tu's head.

Sle'tu waited a little longer, allowing the contents of their drinks to intensify and then led Stan to her bed. Sle'tu was almost insatiable as they had sex time and again. Stan fucked both of her holes several times and when he could not get hard, Sle'tu gave him oral stimulation until he was ready again. They slept in each other's arms when they became too tired to fuck but upon waking they fucked more, repeating this routine until late the next day. Sle'tu awoke and then a smile came to her face as she felt Stan's head nestled to her breast with the heavy breathing of his sleep blowing across one of her nipples and keeping it very hard and erect. She lifted his head gently and slid out from under him. She squirmed to the edge of the bed and stood up.

She winced at her first steps toward the bathroom as her pussy and ass reminded her how many times they had been used. She gingerly made her way and then stepped into the shower. Sle'tu had become much more accustomed to having sex because of their repeated rendezvous, and was usually not nearly as sore as she had been the first time. This time however, they had done it many more times and she was sore just like she had been the first time.

She looked down at her puffy, sore lips, smiled and enjoyed the warm stream of soothing water that massaged them. Sle'tu took an extra long shower and when she at last stepped out she was a little less sore and some of the bright green had gone away although the puffiness was still there. She knew that in a day they would return to normal size until the next time.

Sle'tu got dressed and noted that Stan was still sleeping. She bent over the bed kissed him and said, "I need to go my Love. It is time to stop enjoying sin with you and return to my duties as Queen. Sleep my Love. Sleep here as long as you wish. If you wake up, you can let yourself out. If you are still here when I return ... well then, maybe we will just use that thing between your legs some more." She kissed him on the head again and silently left the room.

Stan woke at last. Looking around he saw that Sle'tu was gone. He slid from her bed and slowly made his way to her shower. Under the soothing stream of water he began to vaguely recall her words when she thought he was fast asleep. He chuckled at her last words and said quietly, "I'm going to leave Sle'tu, because I don't think I could survive another session of marathon sex with you." He got dressed and slowly made his way back to his quarters.

Six weeks passed and one day Sle'tu turned to the naked woman beside her in bed. "Kate, we need to talk," she said. Kate and Sle'tu had become good friends first and then sex partners. When Kate had introduced Sle'tu to the dildo, their visits had become a weekly thing between her visits with Stan.

In a lazy voice Kate answered, "What about Sle'tu? You know you can talk to me about anything."

"I hope so Kate. I do hope so. Promise me first that you will not speak of this to anybody though." Sle'tu requested.

"Of course, but why all the secretiveness?" Kate asked.

"Do you recall when you were showing me things in your med kit and you showed me some small vials containing what you call Eroctin. You explained how it was used and how it was necessary to permit and ensure pregnancy between two creatures of different species?"

"Yes, I vaguely remember that conversation but go on," Kate said.

"Well, I took one of those vials. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stolen it but none the less, I did," Sle'tu continued.

Kate was silent a moment but then she said, "Well, no harm done, just return it and we will forget you took it in the first place."

"Can't"

"What do you mean you can't, Sle'tu? Don't tell me you used it, "Kate added seconds later.

"I poured it in mine and Stan's drinks several weeks ago," Sle'tu admitted.

Kate rolled to her side and braced her arm so that she could look down at Sle'tu. Anger flashing in her eyes but the anger was replaced moments later by tenderness as she saw the tears in Sle'tu's eyes.

"I love him Kate. I love him so much it hurts," she said sobbing.

"But Sle'tu..." Kate started only to have Sle'tu place her finger across her lips.

"I know he can never stay here Kate, if you are worried about that. He is the leader of your expedition and I know that all of you will be leaving soon. I would not try to keep him here even if I could. Even though I think he loves me too he would never be satisfied with a life here. That is why I swore you to silence, he above all, must never know what I have done," Sle'tu said.

Kate jumped from the bed, "You stay right here young lady. I'll be right back." Kate rushed for the door, smacking her pasties in place as she went and completely forgetting her sarong. She ran down the hall and over to the Zaflan quarters. She ran in, grabbed her med kit and then ran back to Sle'tu's chambers.

She burst into the room and rushed over to the bed. Kate was glad to see that Sle'tu had not moved, just as she had ordered. Kate flung the sheet down, exposing Sle'tu's naked body.

"Lie still," she ordered and began to pass a small box she had taken from her med kit over Sle'tu's lower belly. She looked at the monitor on the machine and then smiled, "Well, I would like to confirm that you are officially knocked up. Could it be anyone else's other than Stan's?" Kate asked.

"Well, not unless you are able to knock me up," Sle'tu answered with a smile. "Because you are the only two I have had sex with. You aren't able to get me pregnant are you?" Sle'tu asked in concern.

Kate laughed, "No, even we haven't gotten to the point that a woman can get another woman pregnant."

"So do you want to know what sex your children are?" Kate asked.

"Yes ... Wait, you said children, as in plural, didn't you Kate?" Sle'tu asked.

Kate smiled when she said, "Yes, there are two, a boy and a girl."

Sle'tu's eyes glowed with happiness. She cried for a moment and then said, "Promise me again Kate that you will never ever tell Stan. I am so happy. Even though I will miss him a lot, I will always have these two children to remind me of how much I love him."

"I gave my word Sle'tu. I will never tell Stan even though I know he would be a proud father."

Sle'tu held up her arms. "I want to celebrate Kate, let's have a drink and then fuck some more."

"The drink isn't doctored is it Sle'tu?" Kate asked.

"No it's just a drink." Sle'tu answered and smiled. "Promise."

The next time she and Stan were together, after they had enjoyed each other's bodies many times and were resting in bed in tight embrace, Sle'tu brought up the subject of the Zaflan's departure.

Despite Stan's initial protests she continued. Sle'tu told him how much she appreciated all that the Zaflan had done for her people. She told him that they would be forever in their debt. She told him that he and any of his companions and friends would always be welcomed. She also told him that she would never be able to live with herself if she thought she had been the cause of them discontinuing their explorations.

"I love you Stan, but I would never want you to stay here with me because we are of two different cultures and neither one of us could live in the other's world. I want you to always remember me as I will always remember you but I want you to continue your journey."

Stan pulled her close in tight embrace but said nothing. Being hugged as she was Sle'tu could not see the tears in Stan's eyes. He wiped them clear before she next was able to see his face. He left shortly after that for his quarters.

The Zaflan made plans to leave the next week and told Sle'tu of them.

Three days later and before their next scheduled rendezvous, a guard came to the Zaflan quarters and summoned him.

"The Queen wishes to see you right away," he said simply then turned and left.

Stan made his way to Sle'tu's quarters a short time later. At his knock she answered the door showed him to her couch, poured him a drink and engaged him in small talk. A few moments later there was a knock on the door. Sle'tu excused herself and went to answer it. She returned moments later leading Kate by the hand. She sat her on the other end of the couch and poured her a drink also.

Stan and Kate both knew about each other and the fact that both of them were having sex with Sle'tu. There was no jealously on their part because that was just not the Zaflan way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.