Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 51: Sle'tu's Theft

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51: Sle'tu's Theft - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Sle'tu ordained that she would take a day off every sixth day. On this day, she and Stan would disappear into her room and would not be seen for many hours. Sle'tu also became good friends with Kate and entertained her in her quarters at least once per week. Most often they would just visit. On she and Stan's second rendezvous, he had introduced her to anal sex. Sle'tu had not known before that this hole could be sexually pleasured also. From then on, she made sure that it was pleasured at least once when they got together. Kate also taught her the joys of having sex with another woman.

Sle'tu had at last learned to enjoy instead of dread sex. One day Kate came to Sle'tu's chambers and brought her medical kit. She rummaged through it and found the test tool she was looking for. She stepped behind Sle'tu and began to examine Sle'tu's wings with it. When she finished she stepped back in front of Sle'tu with a smile on her face.

"Your wings are completely restored Sle'tu and the Nano-machines inside you have decayed and vanished. You should be able to fly, Sle'tu. Sle'tu threw her arms around Kate in delight and their embrace soon turned into sex with each other.

When they had satisfied each other sexually, they resumed talking. While they were talking, Sle'tu began to question Kate about the other items in her med kit. There were so many new and wonderful things of interest to Sle'tu. She became particularly interested when Kate showed her several small vials and explained their purpose.

Kate excused herself and went to the bathroom and during her absence; Sle'tu grabbed one of the small vials, lifted her skirt and hid it in her thong panties. It was safe to hide it there since she and Kate had already had sex.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months as the Zaflan stayed with their new friends and made improvements throughout the palace and town. The Zaflan took their aircars out almost daily exploring the islands nearby. The entire town now had running water and when they had found a deposit of the same element that powered the Seeker, they had built a generator. The entire community now had electricity that would last for the foreseeable future.

Some of the Zaflan were at work and some of them were in the sleeping quarters at all times. Eliana, Caprice and Isha lay on their bed mats watching Kate and Kyle pleasure each other. When they had brought each other to the brink, Kate got on her hands and knees. Kyle got behind her and put his erection in her ass and at the same time his tail curled around and squirmed into her vagina. He placed his hands on her dangling orbs and began to roll each of them between his thumbs and forefingers. The two of them then became motionless. All of a sudden Kate began to shake and tremble uncontrollably.

As Kyle had settled into her ass and vagina, he had begun to feed a gentle electrical current into her through his erection, tail and between his fingers. Kate felt the tingle of current and it almost drove her wild. To those watching nothing was happening but much was happening inside her. Her nipples felt like they were going to burst they had gotten so hard as current passed between his fingers and through her nipples. As the carefully monitored current slowly built in her ass and vagina it caused her to twitch and then squirm. Her juices began to fill her pussy and that only worked to increase the current flowing through her. Soon the muscles in her vagina were squeezing and loosening around the tail they surrounded uncontrollably. The walls of her anus expanded and contracted around his erection in a rapidly increasing pulse as the current flowed through them. A low moan started in Kate's throat that quickly increased in volume. An intense orgasm burst within her, radiating outward from her vagina to every extremity of her body. Her breasts shook and bobbed as Kyle stopped rubbing and just held on to her nipples, letting the electrical current surge through them. Her fingers and toes began to curl open and closed. Kate tilted her head back and a loud scream burst from her lips.

"Oh God," she cried. "Oh God," she repeated.

The three watching women saw tremors run up and down the length of her thighs and side. They saw her belly began to quake in and out but they had no idea what was transpiring inside Katelyn. As far as they could tell Kyle was totally motionless. Her orgasm was long and intense and to Kate it seemed to last forever. Her excitement and the pulsing of her anal walls caused Kyle to explode inside her. With a low-pitched moan Kate collapsed forward pulling Kyle's erection and even most his tail from her. She lay face down on the sleeping mat, gasping and fighting to catch her breath.

When she could at last speak, she turned on her back and looked up at Kyle. "You fucker, you could have killed me," she moaned.

"Never. I love you too much to kill you Kate. You must admit that was probably the most intense orgasm you have ever had," Kyle said and smiled.

"Oh yes, it was very intense, almost painfully intense," Kate said and smiled back. "Come down here and let's snuggle," Kate purred.

Kyle rolled to his side and snuggled up behind her. Kate reached back and wrapped her hand around his limp shaft. She began to stroke it until it was hard again.

"Put that back in my ass, it feels empty without its presence," she whispered. She positioned it against her anus that was still oozing his cum out and was therefore well lubed. She wiggled back a little, forcing about two inches into her and then released her hand. She wiggled and rocked her hips back until she felt his balls press against the soft cheeks of her ass. He slid his tail back into her vagina until it was nestled against her cervix.

"That's better," she said with a contented sigh. "No more electrical current though, you hear me Kyle?" she said with a voice of authority.

"Ok," he said simply.

She pulled his head down and placed her lips against his for a brief kiss before snuggling back against his chest. Kate pulled his hand over and placed it almost in the center of her cleavage.

"My heart is still pounding like a sledge hammer against my chest. Feel it?" She asked. Then without waiting for an answer, she pulled his hand to her lips kissed it and then cupped over her left breast.

It was Kate and Kyle's turn to watch as Eliana got up, walked over to the backpacks and then returned wearing two bracelets. She motioned for Caprice and then Isha to join her.

"Watching Kyle and Kate have sex has made me horny," Eliana said. "I remember how good the two of you tasted when we were swimming. Do you want to fuck?" She asked.

In answer, Caprice started kissing her lips and when Eliana's mouth opened, her tongue darted in and twisted around Eliana's. Isha at the same time squirmed between Eliana's legs and started kissing her nether lips as she worked her thumb against Eliana's clit. Eliana used her four hands to fondle and pinch each woman's breasts and nipples. Eliana was wet already from watching Kyle and Kate and when Isha started giving her oral she became wetter still. She reached down and pulled Isha away from her before she came.

"Wait," she moaned, somewhat breathless. She removed one of the bracelets and placed it against her vagina. She pressed a button and moaned in pleasure as the dildo slowly expanded into her vaginal tunnel. She pressed another button and the dildo expanded upward.

"Ride me Isha," she almost pleaded.

With a smile Isha threw her leg over Eliana and slowly began to sit down pushing the other half of the dildo into her wet sheath. Her butt settled on Eliana's groin and she began to slowly rock back and forth. Eliana then guided Caprice's leg over her and caused her pussy to settle on Eliana's face. Her tongue plunged deep into Caprice's warm wet tunnel. Caprice and Isha sat on Eliana facing each other. They leaned forward and began to kiss open-mouthed and with tongues twisting around each other while Eliana fucked them with her mouth and dildo. Caprice and Isha wrapped their arms around each other in tight embrace as Eliana continued to use all four of her hands to fondle and squeeze their breasts.

As their arousal increased, Isha began to ride up and down on the dildo that impaled her and Caprice began to rock back and forth on Eliana's mouth and tongue. Eliana could tell Caprice was getting close to a climax. Her thighs pressed against the sides of Eliana's face were becoming exceedingly wet and almost clammy. The musky smell of sexual arousal almost rolled from her pussy, which was pressed against Eliana's mouth and right next to her nose. She was providing more and more nectar in her warm tunnel and she felt beads of sweat occasionally drip off of Caprice's butt onto her head. From the way she was riding up and slamming down on the dildo, Eliana judged Isha was not far behind. Eliana dropped two of her hands and pressed the thumb of each against one of the women's clits. She began to rub them in circular motions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.