Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 46: Emma

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46: Emma - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"Stan, please hurry, we need Kate. Emma's in very bad condition," Isha said and her voice sounded as if she were crying.

Stan looked at Xenos who just nodded, pushed the throttle forward to maximum and sent the aircar racing over the water below toward their destination. Stan's group landed a few minutes after Roxy's. The aircar had barely touched down when Kate leaped over the side and rushed over to examine Emma.

Kate glanced at Caprice and saw blood trickling down her shoulder. "How bad," she asked in a clipped sentence.

"Just a scratch," Caprice lied.

"Um hum," Kate returned and then started barking out orders. "Get the tent/room put up quickly. Kyle see to Caprice's wound. Is any one else injured?" She said.

When no one spoke up she continued, "Then let's get at it people, so I can save this girl."

The team burst into furious activity. They set the tent/room in record time. Under Kate's supervision they carried Emma in and gently set her on a bed roll.

"Someone get my medical bag please," Kate said. Isha rushed to get it while the rest crowded around. When Isha had delivered her bag, Kate asked everyone to leave. Stan hung back and asked Kate if there was anything any of them could do.

"Save her Kate. Please save her," He said in an emotion filled voice.

"Believe me; I am going to do everything in my power, Stan. I wish my mother was here, she is much stronger than I am. Send Kyle in and the rest of you just keep your fingers crossed." Kate said.

Stan went out of the room and sent Kyle in. "What can I do?" He asked.

"Cut those fucking gloves off her hands first of all. They have already crushed her hands but their removal will relieve the pressure," Kate knelt above Emma's head with her thighs spread apart and sat back on her heels with Emma's head between them. She placed her hands open palmed and fingers spread on each side of Emma's head. "I've got to stop the internal bleeding first before I can start healing anything else. She's a mess Kyle I don't know if I have the healing ability to save her."

Kate closed her eyes and concentrated. Emma's punctured spleen, liver and lung began to heal. The bleeding stopped. Kate leaned forward and pressed her ear to Emma's chest. Her breathing was less labored and when Kate took her pulse it was stronger. Kyle cut the last glove off and looked at Emma's hands. They were like jelly, every bone in them had been crushed. With the pressure released they started to swell. Kyle crawled over and cuddled up against Kate's back. He sat back on his heels spread his legs apart and scooted forward. His inner thighs pressed against Kate's outer ones insuring full body contact and dwarfing the small woman. Kyle wrapped his arms around Kate and placed them against hers. He placed his hands around Kate's smaller wrists and wrapped his fingers around them. In this position their bodies were almost melded together into one. He closed his eyes and willed his strength to join Kate's.

There was a moment of mental fumbling and then a tingle as Kate felt Kyle's energy flood into her. She directed the extra energy surge into Emma along with hers and began to mend the broken ribs Emma had. Ava could stand the waiting no longer and she rushed into the tent.

Kyle and Kate were joined together so close that it was hard to tell were one ended and the other began. To outward appearances Kate was doing nothing more that holding her hands to Emma but Ava knew better. Both of them were wringing wet with sweat. It was rolling down their foreheads and dripping off onto the floor. Ava ripped her bra top off and using it began to dab their brows.

For several hours Kyle and Kate sat motionless in their position but at last Kate removed her hands from Emma and sat back. Emma was breathing much easier and her heartbeat was much stronger. With the last of her energy Kate created a pile of ice.

"We need to rest and recover our strength. We have a long way to go but I think she will survive for now without our help. Ava, take my sarong and get another, wrap them around that ice and place them around her hands. We need to stop them from swelling." Kate tumbled back beside Kyle and passed out just as he had already done.

"Isha," Ava called. Isha and Caprice had resumed their Zaflan forms during the flight.

Isha burst into the tent. "Give me your sarong," Ava demanded. Without even questioning why, Isha ripped it off and handed it to Ava. Ava placed the ice in each and then gently wrapped them around Emma's hands.

"Get some water," Ava told Isha. Isha flashed from the room to return moments later with a container of water. Ava took the container and added the rest of the ice in it. She dipped her sweat soaked bra in it and began giving first Kate and then Kyle a cold sponge bath to cool them off. Isha stepped out of the room to return moments later with another sarong which she wet and then she joined Ava in sponging off Kyle and Kate.

A couple hours later Kyle and Kate began to stir. Kate took Emma's vital signs and for the first time she smiled.

"I think she is going to make it," she told them. "Now we can start mending her broken bones and then we can heal her skin and genitals. Kyle sat back on his knees and Kate snuggled back into him.

"I've been intimate with you before Kate but never like this. It feels like we are joined together completely. Would our power be any stronger if I put my dick in your pussy?" He joked.

Kate jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow and said, "Down boy. We can fuck later if you'd like but I need all your attention focused right now on healing Emma. If your added strength helps me heal her you are welcome to fuck my pussy and my ass. Now are you ready?" Kate said closed her eyes.

"Yep," Kyle said and kissed her on the back of the neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.