Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 43: Isha and Emma

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43: Isha and Emma - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

They flew over the ocean below for several hours and then came over land again. Unlike the shore on the other side this one rose up at an angle they estimated to be about forty-five degrees. The vegetation on this shore was more like a forest than a jungle with large evergreen like trees. The land sloped away from the shore in an antispinward direction and the forest gradually gave way to rolling grass covered plains. When they had been flying over the plains for some time and had been airborne for a little more than twelve hours they located a suitable place to make camp.

During their flight each team member had taken a turn at the controls. When they landed Kate was at the controls of one and Roxy was flying the other. They set up camp with the two aircars angled together and the tent room between with the entrance facing the open area. Caprice, Isha, Ava and Emma stood in front of the camp looking over the rolling plain and Caprice spoke to Emma.

"Isha and I have decided to resume our Zaflan forms so if you do not want to witness it you need to go inside the tent room."

Ava spoke before Emma had a chance and said, "She needs to see this. She needs to see what wondrous abilities our new friends have."

"Go ahead Caprice, Isha, I would see these wonders Ava has told me about," Emma said.

"Ok." Caprice said and her body began to melt and shift to its new form before Emma's wide eyes. The Lanaii woman disappeared and a Zaflan woman took her place. Isha followed suit in shape shifting.

"Ava told me about this but I had to see it with my own eyes to really believe it," Emma said in a low voice filled with awe.

They had gradually moved from the upper wall to the center and from their height could see both upper and lower walls and the nearly one-hundred miles of land in between. Below them the now familiar sight of an aqueduct became visible and they figured it must drain into yet another ocean. Far ahead on the upward curve of the horizon they could see another patch of green. They flew toward the green area and as they covered more distance a flashing dot came onto the upper part of the aircars GPS screen. It was located on the other side of the approaching green area and the blue expanse of water beyond it.

In several hours of flying time they began to fly over the outer edges of a vast jungle below. When they had been in the air for almost twelve hours they began looking for a place to set down for a sleep period. They were still over a large area that though dotted with trees was still predominately rolling hills covered with grass. The grasses ranged from about six inches high to little over a foot tall. At last they decided to land on the wide roadway that ran along side the aqueduct. They put the robot to work making a clearing large enough for the two aircars and the tent room so that they would be able to get off the roadway itself. When the clearing was formed they parked the aircars at an angle with the tent room between just as before and the entrance facing the road.

Any jungle dwellers man or beast would have to either climb over the aircars or come around to the front entrance to confront the team. After their meal and visiting in front of the tent for some time members began to drift into the tent until only the two guards remained.

In the subdued light Caprice crawled over to the sleeping roll that Ava and Emma shared. She tapped Ava on the shoulder and whispered, "Would you like to join us?"

"I would be delighted," Ava whispered back, "but what about Emma and who is 'us'?"

Caprice giggled, "Don't worry about Emma I have it on good authority that she is going to be far too busy to miss you. As to who 'us' is, well you will just have to come with me and see."

Ava turned and kissed her sister told her that she would see her later and crawled out of the sleep roll to join Caprice.

"Where are we going?" Ava whispered.

"Right here," Caprice answered and then addressed the person in the sleeping roll they had reached. "Move over and let us in," she said.

In the dim light Ava could not tell who Caprice was talking to but she crawled into the sleep roll with Caprice anxiously waited to find out.

Ava was sandwiched in the middle and Caprice pressed close against her back forcing her into tight contact with the person in front of her.

"Hi Ava," a male voice whispered.

It was Kyle. Caprice giggled and said, "I thought it was time for you to experience a Zaflan male and not just a female."

Kyle leaned in and placed his lips to Ava's to begin a long and passionate kiss while his hand caressed up and down her side and right outer thigh. Caprice began to kiss the back of her neck and shoulder while she fitted her hand between Ava and Kyle to rub and caress Ava's belly and sex. Ava could feel Caprice's bare soft sex pressed tight against her ass and her kiss with Kyle deepened. Caprice placed her hand between Ava's legs and guided her right leg over Kyle's leg causing her to spread apart and allow Caprice better access to her from behind. She reached in and rubbed her finger between Ava's nether lips spreading them apart and stuck two fingers into Ava's vaginal passage twisting and working them in and out.

Ava became very wet and her hips began to rock back and forth with a mind of their own. Caprice took her fingers out of Ava and wrapped her hand around Kyle's shaft that was trapped between him and Ava. She placed the tip of the shaft to Ava's entrance and slowly began to guide it in. The shaft slowly disappeared into Ava's warm wet tunnel until his balls rubbed against the folds of her labia lips.

Kyle slowly at first began to rock his hips soon matching rhythm with Ava's hips so that his erection was withdrawn until just the tip of it split her lips and then it slid deep into her until his balls rubbed gently against her nether lips.

Ava at last was forced to break their kiss to pant and then sigh in ecstasy.

"Does that feel good Ava? Do you like being fucked by Kyle?" Caprice asked.

"Um hum," Ava managed between strokes and then moaned in pleasure. Ava had had sex with Lanaii men before and Kyle's shaft was not any longer than what she had experienced with them he was however much thicker and she was enjoying that feel.

Caprice scrunched a little tighter against Ava's back and began to rock her hips in unison with Ava's. At the same time she reached between and began to fondle Ava's tits. She smiled at the rock hard feel of Ava's nipples that stabbed into Kyle's chest. Kyle placed his head over Ava's shoulder and shared a kiss with Caprice.

"Does she feel good?" she asked Kyle when they broke their kiss.

"Oh yes," Kyle answered.

Ava could feel herself getting wetter inside and each of his inward strokes ended in a wet squelching noise. She could also feel a climax quickly approaching. Caprice could also feel the slight tremors of Ava's body and knew that Ava's orgasm would come soon.

"She's almost there," she whispered to Kyle.

It struck. Caprice and Kyle could feel the tremors begin to roll through Ava's body. Caprice cupped her hand around Kyle's butt cheek and pulled and at the same time Kyle did the same to Caprice. This sandwiched Ava's now wildly squirming hips and pussy between them tightly.

The climax surged through Ava's body. Her two lovers held her pinned between them. Her vaginal muscles clamped tight around Kyle's shaft in near desperation. With a grunt of pleasure Kyle began to fill her with his seed. Ava could feel Kyle start to unload in her and moaned in pleasure. She pressed her mouth to his shoulder to silence the scream of ecstasy that rose in her throat. The salty taste of his male sweat filled her mouth.

Caprice felt the clamminess of her friends body increase as her climax ran its course. The orgasm tapered into small aftershocks and finally ceased altogether. Ava's pulled her mouth from Kyle and saw that she had left teeth marks in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you," she whispered to Kyle.

"That's quite alright," Kyle chuckled.

"Did you have a strong orgasm Ava?" Caprice asked.

"Orgasm?" Ava said in question to the new term.

"Means the same as climax, just a different word," Caprice explained.

"Mumm," Ava sighed in obvious pleasure quietly.

They laid there clamped together for some time until at last Caprice rolled to her back. "Zol," She chuckled, "this whole sleeping roll reeks of sex and I'm going to make it reek more."

She tossed the covering sheet to one side and got on her hands and knees. "Ok," she said with a low laugh, "Time for the two of you to pleasure me. Ava I will tell you what to do and Kyle ... well Kyle I don't need to tell you what to do."

Ava rolled to her back and Caprice guided one of Ava's hands to her clit explaining the circular motion to use. Ava's other hand she placed on one of her dangling breasts.

"Fondle them and rub my nipples," Caprice instructed, "just like I have done to yours."

As Ava did as instructed she felt her and Kyle's mixed juices begin to trickle out of her and roll down between her legs. As Ava pleasured her Caprice closed her eyes and began to slowly rock back and forth. Kyle watched Ava fondle and pleasure Caprice for a few minutes while his shaft got hard again. He got to his knees and walked behind Caprice. His hand dipped between her legs and patted each inner thigh. Caprice understood the signal and spread her legs a little wider. Kyle positioned his shaft at the entrance of her vagina and slowly began to slide it in. It was already very wet with Ava's juices and Caprice was very wet inside so the shaft slid in with almost no effort.

"Oh Zol," Caprice moaned as Kyle's shaft slid deeper. Soon his balls rubbed softly against her swollen labia lips. He began to slowly slide in and out of her while Ava continued to stimulate her clit and fondle her breasts. Ava smiled to herself as she felt Caprice's already hard nipples get harder still. Kyle moved his hands from Caprice's waist and spread her ass cheeks apart more. His tail curled around and began to rub Caprice's ass cheeks and slide up and down in her exposed crack. Ava was lying on her back beside Caprice with her pussy next to Caprice. Kyle looked down at Ava smiled and winked. With no further warning his tail dipped down, slid between Ava's legs and into her wet vagina. Ava gasped in surprise and a moment later Kyle withdrew his tail which was now wet with Ava's juices.

It curled up and poised at Caprices anal entrance. He plunged it in about an inch and stopped. Caprice sucked in her breath in surprise and tightened. She then moaned in pleasure and relaxed her asshole. Kyle slid deeper and then even deeper until almost seven inches of his tail were in Caprice's anal canal. His tail then began to wiggle and squirm inside her.

Caprice moaned again and said, "Zol that feels good but don't forget to pleasure my other hole with your dick Kyle."

Ava watched the expression of intense pleasure creep across Caprice's face. A groan of ecstasy rolled from her lips and the back and forth rock of her knees increased in pace.

"Oh Zol. Oh my fucking Zol," Caprice moaned as Kyle's tail twisted and turned in her.

"What is a Zol?" Ava asked.

"I'll tell you later Ava right now I'm a little busy," Caprice murmured and then moaned again followed by another 'Oh Zol' and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Ava felt Caprice's breasts begin to shake and the belly just above the clit Ava was rubbing began to quiver as the start of a strong orgasm began to race through Caprice. Her breath caught for a moment and her knees rocked back slamming her butt against Kyle's groin. It began to shimmy and writhe against him. Ava looked at Caprice's thighs and saw them trembling like a leaf. Her friend took a deep breath and then began to pant rapidly. Her skin became clammy and wet with sweat and glistened even in the dim light.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.