Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 36: Shademm in the Past

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: Shademm in the Past - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

A crashed spaceship was found deep in the wilderness on one of the continents. The scientists that examined it determined that it had been there for many decades, even centuries. There were four seats on board and each seat contained a pile of dust which the investigators surmised was the remains of the spacecrafts occupants. There were three scientists doing the investigation, two men and one woman. The woman's name was Thisha. Thisha discovered a broach lying in the dust of one of the seats and picked it up to examine it. The broach was shiny silver in color with a dull grey stone set in its center. The edges of the broach proved almost razor sharp and before she knew it Thisha had a cut on her hand. She had watched in fascination as her blood followed the channels cut in the silver material of the broach and gathered on the surface of the grey stone. As her blood reached the broach's center the grey stone changed to crimson.

It was almost as if she were hearing the Broach's commands and obeying them as Thisha placed it on her left breast above her areola. The broach flashed brightly and then there was a moment of searing pain as it burned its way into her flesh. The crimson stone began to pulse in time with Thisha's heartbeat. Thisha grabbed the control panel and braced herself as a war started within her. A war she would lose. Slowly Thisha died as the broach that was burned into her flesh released ever more energy. With a last gasp Thisha ceased to exist and in her place Morganna took over the body she had recently occupied.

Turrock one of Thisha's fellow scientists had witnessed the whole transformation. When Morganna turned and looked at him he immediately sensed that the woman facing him was no longer Thisha. When the creature snarled his suspicions were confirmed. Turrock stumbled and then quickly left the spacecraft. When he reached the outside Turrock tried to explain what he had witnessed to his fellow but the man scoffed and accused Turrock of bumping his head or getting too much sun. Turrock was still trying to convince the man when Thisha/Morganna made her appearance.

"See there she is now," The man had said.

It was the last thing he said as Morganna pounced on him from the side and sunk her fangs into his neck. Turrock stood frozen in shock momentarily as he watched Morganna feed but then he fled into the forest putting as much distance between him and the creature as possible while it was busy feeding on his colleague. Terror lent wings to Turrock's feet as he desperately crashed through the forest to soon be hopelessly lost.

Morganna let the lifeless husk that had once been a living breathing being crumple to the ground. She looked around in bewilderment for the scene her eyes took in was totally unfamiliar. Morganna began focus inward and examine the knowledge from the brain of the body she now inhabited. As she explored that knowledge a smile began to curve her lips. After scattering the dust of the other three passengers Morganna set out for the nearest village. Unbeknownst to Morganna the man she had killed had a video camera in the band he wore around his head and it had recorded everything that had transpired.

Morganna entered the village pretending to be Thisha and the simple villagers thinking she was a great scientist treated her as an honored guest. As individuals at first and then in ever larger groups Morganna used her powers to enslave these villagers. Morganna was unstoppable she alone on this whole planet was aggressive and knew how to make weapons. Her followers fell under her spell and she taught them how to make weapons and use them. Village after village fell under her influence and those that resisted she destroyed completely, every man, woman and child.

Over the years Morganna's power grew and her followers were never defeated as she destroyed ever larger villages, towns and even cities. Her thirst for blood was insatiable as she drained her adversaries unmercifully. Those that she did not feed upon or keep to feed upon she inoculated with a fast acting drug. The drug reduced the person to little more than a walking zombie completely unable to resist Morganna or her followers. A side effect of the drug was complete sterility of the one injected. Morganna felt no pity for the people she had doomed to extinction.

Like a great plague her influence and rule spread. No longer did Morganna kill everyone in the village, town or city she defeated. Now she just fed on as many as she wished and then isolated the conquered people leaving her followers to insure that they did not leave to other unconquered villages. Her followers enslaved the conquered and worked them unmercifully until they died. The magical abilities of the few wizards that were scattered around the world were useless at resisting Morganna.

Over the years first one continent was subdued under Morganna's rule and then another. The population dwindled because of the drug but the decrease was not apparent immediately. The last continent fell to Morganna and her minions and a magnificent palace was started at the largest city for her. Slaves were driven unmercifully hard and dropped dead in astonishing rates. Morganna feasted on blood from endless victims.

One of her rituals involved a type of oil she had developed. This oil when applied to one of the Wistack caused an almost uncontrollable urge for sex with Morganna. Morganna sat on a bench in front of her throne totally naked and watched as the Wistack woman was brought forward. The woman glistened in the oil that had been rubbed all over her. The women who escorted her wore gloves and were careful not to let any of the oil come in contact with them.

The woman was placed in front of Morganna. At Morganna's signal she dropped to her knees and walked forward to take Morganna's breasts in her mouth. First one then the other, she brought both of Morganna's nipples to hardness. She then kissed her way down across Morganna's belly while massaging her hands up and down Morganna's sides. Finally the woman placed her mouth on Morganna's bare womanhood and began to first suck her clit and then thrust her tongue between Morganna's labia lips to plunge it as deep as possible into the warm sheath of Morganna's vagina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.