Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 35: Feeding

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: Feeding - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Sondra advised Darla not to resist the injections that Morganna administered as it was pointless. A month after she had first been placed in her cell Sondra was escorted into the next room.

"Position yourself face first in that," Morganna said as she pointed to a body molded table much like the one Sondra had been placed in when she was raped. Sondra hesitated but Morganna informed her that further impregnation would not take place at that time.

"Resistance is useless and just causes extra work for me and pain for you," Morganna reminded her.

Sondra climbed into the mold and noted that when she had positioned herself her breasts stuck through an open portion that had been provided for them. Morganna buckled straps around each Sondra's legs and arms and one across her back. The mold tilted forward so that it was parallel to the floor and Morganna wheeled it into an adjoining room. She positioned Sondra over a glass enclosure that was about waist high. Her milk filled breasts dangled into the enclosure. Morganna Stepped from Sondra's sight and when she returned she was carrying and infant in her arms. This she placed in the enclosure and directed its mouth to one of Sondra's dangling tits.

The infant began to suckle and as Morganna stepped from view once more Sondra looked closer at the infant that was suckling her. It had the overall shape of a human but it had a short snout with its nose at the end and whiskers growing from each side. The infant had pointed cat-like ears and instead of hands grasping her tit it had paws. A fine covering of white fur with black spots covered it from head to toe and a short tail was positioned on its back just above its butt crack.

Tears filled Sondra's eyes for the infant was at the same time cute almost cuddly looking and yet revolting when she reminded herself that it was the product of her and a wild beast. Morganna returned with a second infant and positioned it to suckle Sondra's other breast.

When Morganna judged that the first infant had fed enough she replaced it with a third one and moments later replaced the second with a forth.

"Do you expect me to provided milk to all one-hundred of these creatures?" Sondra asked.

Morganna looked at Sondra sternly at first. "First of all they are not simply creatures they are your children Sondra so it would be best if you thought of them affectionately. To answer your question though, no you are only going to feed these four for now and the rest will be bottle fed. The injections I am giving you in addition to causing you to lactate have growth stimulants in them. These infants will grow and mature into young adults in a few months. After that their growth will return to normal. Of course the growth stimulants may have an adverse effect on their lifespan making it shorter than normal. It does not matter though as long as they mature quickly for I miss having followers that worship me," Morganna finished with her selfish statement.

When the infants were finished feeding Sondra was wheeled into the next room. Morganna released her and guided her back to her cell informing her that these feedings would take place every six hours. With Sondra locked in her cell once more Morganna left to supervise the robots as they fed and cared for the rest of the infants. A week later Darla joined Sondra and began feeding four of her own offspring. These were wolf-like creatures with a human shaped body a snout slightly longer than Sondra's infants. They had a tail, normal hands and feet, pointed ears and a light covering of silver and black fur.

The infants almost doubled in size daily. When the infants reached the size of four year olds the two women were no longer able to feed all four of their infants at the same feeding so their times were doubled. It was at this time also that the robots took over the process completely. A ball gag was placed in each woman's mouth so that she would be unable to communicate with the robots. They were subjected to feedings every three hours now and the number of injections they received was increased from once to four times daily. Their breasts became sore and tender because of the increased number of injections and the almost constant nursing.

Their offspring continued to grow as Sondra and Darla watched them go from infants to toddlers then adolescents and finally teens. The enclosures had long since been replaced by simple padded benches that the women were placed over. The teens entered four at a time each going to their respective mother and sliding onto the bench below the women's dangling tits. They each grabbed one and sucked them dry in a matter of a few minutes. The children had been talking to each other since they were toddlers but had not addressed their mothers. Their mothers had been unable to speak to their children because of the ball gags fitted in their mouths. Morganna was taking no chances that the women would be able to speak to the robots or their children.

Sondra noted that of the four children she nursed three were female and one was male and the same ratio applied to Darla's offspring. She had watched as the children had matured seemingly growing immensely between six hour feedings. A day came when neither of the human women was taken for their normal feedings. The mystery was soon solved when Morganna came into their cell and explained.

"Your children have matured and reached young adulthood. They no longer need your breast milk and the growth stimulant since they have reached the age I desire. The females will be breed with Felix when he is strong enough. My weekly feedings have reduced him to near death but now that I have two more males to feed upon he will be allowed to recover and regain his strength," Morganna informed them.

"Two more males to feed upon," Darla gasped, "Surely you are not referring to the two males Sondra and I have nursed."

"Of course I am referring to them. They will keep me well fed for a long time. I will strictly control the male population overall keeping only the best for breeding and feeding on the rest. I will keep Adeen and Soros alive for now but the others I will drain completely. It is so much more satisfying to drain my victims completely," her eyes became unfocused for a moment as she thought of the pleasure she got from draining and killing her victims.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.