Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 34: Prisoners

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: Prisoners - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

She shackled Darla next to Sondra and then relaxed with all immediate danger to her existence passed. Morganna had seen the two silent inactive robots on the spaceship and thanks to the memory she had gained from Duane, she knew their purpose, and capabilities. Morganna returned to the spacecraft and activated the two robots and gave them a task. They rushed from the ship to get started and Morganna got comfortable as she started to listen and view the library of recorded discs that were on board the Dancer. Hours later, she had a better understanding of these strangers she had been blessed with.

Morganna took a bottle from the stores area and left the ship. She stopped briefly and gave the two robots new orders. They went ahead of her as she made her way back to the chamber where she had been a captive and entered another door that opened off it. She made herself comfortable in a chair and watched as the robots worked. Morganna even let herself doze and for the first time in a long, long time she was not chained in an upright position.

The days passed and the room took shape. Twice per day, Morganna went next door and fed her prisoners. She had tried to hand feed them but they spat every morsel out at her almost causing her to lose her temper and kill them but then she realized she needed them for her plan to succeed. The two women and man watched helpless as Morganna secured their left arms to the wall with straps and then inserted a needle in each. To this, she attached an IV, and the problem of feeding the prisoners was solved.

A week passed and then Morganna came into the room. She walked up to Felix and grasping his hair tilted his head to one side. She smiled at him and then sunk her fangs in his neck and began to feed. Felix screamed in pain at first and Darla and Sondra watched in horror but gradually his screams became whimpers and then ceased altogether as weakness finally rendered him unconscious. Morganna forced herself to stop before he had been drained completely. She sliced her wrist with a nail on the opposite hand and when it started to bleed, she pressed it against Felix lips coating them with blood. Her wound began rapidly to heal but her blood that she had placed on his lips would insure that he survived and quickly replaced the blood she had sucked from him.

"You monster, why are you being so cruel to us? We have done nothing to you," Sondra managed to say as she looked at Morganna with loathing.

Morganna looked at her blankly. She could not comprehend the question but then she answered anyway, "It is my right to do anything I choose with underlings such as you. You are here to serve me and satisfy my every desire. I am Morganna."

The IV's that were inserted in their wrists provided nourishment so the prisoners were not given the opportunity for further protests by refusing to eat or drink. Two days after she had drained Felix Morganna entered the dungeon again. She walked up to Sondra and grabbing her hair yanked her head upright and forced Sondra to look her in the eyes.

"I am now going to put you to use," she said with a laugh.

Sondra bound as she was could offer little resistance as Morganna plunged a needle in her neck and pumped the contents of the syringe into her. Sondra looked at Morganna with hate filled eyes but soon these same eyes rolled upward and Sondra was rendered unconscious by the drug she had been injected with.

Morganna next stepped to Darla and grinned as she plunged another syringe in Darla's neck repeated the same process on her.

She released the shackles that held Sondra, threw her over her shoulder, and went to the next room.


When Sondra became aware of her surroundings once more, she discovered she was in a body mold of some sort. She was kneeling and her upper body was tilted forward at the waist and her legs spread wide. Her arms were stretched out on either side and rested in a mold. Her limbs were secured into the mold by a straps spaced about four inches apart. These ran across her calves, thighs, forearms, and upper arms. Two more straps ran across her back just above the waist and across her shoulder blades. Sondra found that the only thing she could move was her head.

Morganna stepped from behind her and smiled, "I see that I have been successful in restoring you to wakefulness. I wouldn't want you to miss the events that are going to transpire. You, after all, are going to be a large part of them."

She connected the tube that dangled from a suspended IV bag to the feeding tube that was present in Sondra's arm. Morganna then picked up a bottle and squirted a generous amount into her cupped hand. Sondra felt it as Morganna began to apply the oily liquid lavishly to her bare thighs and her vaginal opening. Morganna squeezed more into her palm and rubbed it on Sondra's bare ass cheeks and then stuck her two fingers into Sondra's vaginal tunnel insuring the liquid was present inside its entrance also. When she had finished she capped the bottle and slapped first one and then the other of Sondra's ass cheeks watching them jiggle.

Morganna placed her hand to her nose and sniffed. "I don't smell a thing. Do you?" She asked as she placed the hand to Sondra's nose. Sondra could smell nothing.

"Well I hope the animal I am going to release in here will be able to smell it or this will be a very short experiment," she said with an evil laugh. "Well gotta run my dear, I hope you enjoy my little experiment," Morganna finished and knelt down pressing her lips to Sondra's before she left the room.

Once Morganna left Sondra looked around as much as the position she was held in would allow. Sondra looked side to side but there was nothing in the room just bare walls. She looked in front of her and her own reflection blue eyes and all, looked back. The entire wall that was about three feet in front of her was a gigantic mirror. Just then, she heard a noise to her left.

Her eyes grew wide in terror as a catlike creature leaped into the room from the entrance that had opened in the wall. In two bounds, it crossed the room and was next to Sondra. It gave an awful roar that seemed even louder in the confined space of the small room they shared. As the creature roared, it opened its mouth, and Sondra saw the four large fangs in its mouth that was mere inches away from her face.

Sondra closed her eyes. I hope my death is quick. I hope those huge fangs are mercifully fast, she thought.

When the fangs did not dispatch her she cracked her eyes open. The creature beside her just looked at her. Sondra looked back examining the cat. Its head was half again the size of hers in fact as she looked closer the entire creature was almost half again her size. It had short fur that was white with black spots and blue eyes that were almost the same color as her own.

The leopard like cat stuck its snout up in the air and its nose twitched as it sniffed. It padded around Sondra and then sniffed again. Sondra watched in the mirror as the beast stopped and then stepped up to her spread legs. She shivered as its nose lightly brushed first up her left inner thigh then up her right. She closed her eyes in disgust as the beast buried its snout between her legs and pressed it nose against her pussy. With a snort the leopard withdrew its nose and then with a sandpaper course tongue began to lick her ass cheeks and thighs.

Sondra felt herself get warm inside and despite her desire to do otherwise felt her sexual arousal increase. She now knew without a doubt that the IV in her arm was filling her veins with Eroctin. Her vagina became very warm and wet. The musky scent of her own sexual pheromones joined the ones of a female leopard that Morganna had rubbed on her making her womanhood irresistible to the male leopard that sniffed them.

Sondra again closed her eyes this time in revulsion for she now could envision what was about to happen. Her eyes snapped open as the huge body of the leopard mounted her. Two paws with deadly looking claws braced the leopard's legs on either side of her shoulders. Sondra's mind filled with disgust at what was about to happen but at the same time with the Eroctin flowing in her veins her body reacted as if it had a mind of its own.

Her ass wiggled back and forth and her outer labia lips became more engorged with blood causing them to swell even bigger in anticipation of the erection that would soon slide between them. She could almost feel her ovaries producing egg after egg. She could almost feel them make their way down her fallopian tubes and into her womb to await the coming seamen that would fertilize them.

Sondra shook her head in disgust at war with her own body and mind. On the one hand she was revolted by the very though of being inseminated by a beast but on the other hand her body could hardly wait for it to occur. She groaned in pleasure as she felt the leopard's member begin to invade her warm, wet, and inviting vaginal tunnel. The hair on the leopard's belly tickled her ass and back as it brushed against them with each of the leopard's strokes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.