Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 31: Three Lovers

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Three Lovers - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"So do you think we can do it?" Stan asked Remi.

"I think we can project the beam over large areas. I only wish we had time to withdraw all our forces," Remi replied.

"I have spoken with Blutamos and he concurs that this will be for the best. The test guns his troops have employed have been a success," Remi continued.

"Let's do it then," Stan urged.

"Deanna put me in touch with admiral Blutamos please and prepare to activate field," Remi ordered.

Deanna nodded and in a moment, Admiral Blutamos' face appeared on the wall screen before them. "We are ready on this end Sir," she reported.

"We are ready here also. I have pulled my people back out of range and we will await your word before we proceed forward again," The admiral responded.

"Deanna, activate," Remi ordered.

Deanna passed the order to the two technicians that sat in front of her. A pale light began to glow from one of the Seeker's lower weapons ports. As it became brighter, the beam of light was directed onto the largest Wiggin city below. The beam of light began to expand outward and form a cone with the small end at the port above. As the cone expanded, it bathed ever-larger areas of the city. The cone of light expanded until it encompassed the entire city and then after a few minutes it was extinguished. Cautiously the ground troops moved forward and soon the reports began to pour in. The stunner beam had been a complete success. Everyone that had been under the cone of light whether they were inside or outside had been rendered unconscious. The Silvan troops worked quickly and efficiently gathering the unconscious Wiggins into a central holding area that could be easily guarded. Other Silvan troops placed the slaves into a staging area. Some of the Silvan troops that had been unable to evacuate had been stunned also. These troops were taken to a recovery area outside the city.

Melita was the largest city and there were over one-hundred thousand Wiggins that lived in it and most of them had at least ten slaves. The logistics involved in capturing and holding the city were a nightmare. The process went slow at first but with the recovery of the former slaves, the task was eased. Leaders were picked from their masses and they in turn picked subordinates. In a matter of hours, after the city had been captured the former slaves were able to take control and relieve the majority of Silvan troops for other tasks.

One by one the smaller cities were taken in the same way until the entire planet was under the control of the former slaves. There were millions of Wiggins and many more millions of former slaves. Most of the slaves had been born in captivity on Moroon and so were just as much native to it as the Wiggins. The people with green skin, like Bren, were native to the planet while ancestors of those with ebony skin had been Silvan prisoners. All were given the opportunity to relocate to the Silvan system. A few chose to go to the Silvan system but by and large most chose to stay.

The rebirth of Tinus was set in motion. A new government was established by humans. Massive numbers of Wiggins had been killed most of them had been the cruelest masters or their employees. The human Wiggins, for they called themselves Wiggins also, organized. The government that had been formed expanded and then services were restored. The former slaves had operated nearly everything before and the big difference now is that they were doing it for themselves now and not for masters.

Over the months the fledgling government became stronger, a militia was formed and even a few of the incarcerated Wiggin masters were released to work alongside their former slaves. Greater numbers of Silvan troops were allowed turn over responsibility for daily peace keeping and stand down. A few Wiggin warships returned to the system from missions. These were hailed and given the choice of surrender or destruction. Most of them surrendered but the few that chose to fight soon discovered that their invisibility stealth was no longer a safe guard. All that chose to fight were promptly and completely destroyed.

With the exception of a few left to train, the crews of the surrendering warships were replaced by human Wiggins. The same thing was practiced on the freighters that returned. A small navel force was established as well as a commerce fleet. At last, the vast Silvan fleet prepared to leave. A small contingent of ships and troopers were to remain behind to oversee progress and to supplement the small Wiggin space force.

Kate and the rest of her medical team studied Kylee and Dina's addiction carefully and developed a serum that allowed the two women to withdraw from Ruhibber. Though each still had the strong desire for sex, they were able to control this need. Their stomachs did not become twisted in knots, their pussies no longer itched until they were filled, and the lips of their labia's shrank back to normal size. One thing that did not cease with the withdrawal was Kylee and Dina's desire, almost need, for each other. The two women were inseparable. Though Kate offered, they refused to have their decorations removed. The shiny stones, the piercings, and the glitter remained. The two women found the decorations attractive on each other. When they were assigned to a sleeping bay, they shared the same bed. They were issued clothing that was the same as the rest of the female crewmembers.

Yusa was kept locked up in a room that had been built in the supply storage area completely away from all contact with the crew and the refugees that were coming aboard. It was feared that the refugees would attack and kill her if they learned of her presence. Only a few of the officers, and the crewmembers that had escorted her onboard knew of her presence.

Kylee and Dina knew of her also and they began to visit her. These visits were different however as Yusa soon found out, for her former slaves were now her keepers. They supplied her with food and drink but did not feed her. They did not take care of her personal needs either. The three of them spent a lot of time together with Dina and Kylee bombarding her with questions. They learned that Yusa had once been the governor but her resistance to cruelty and abuse of the slaves had caused her to be ousted. She had even advocated that slaves be allowed to earn their freedom. This did not sit well with many among the elite Wiggins. They discovered that Yusa had been forced to accept the conditions that were imposed on the slaves when her daughter had been kidnapped and used as a tool against her.

For years, they had used her daughter against her. Yusa did not find out until much later but her daughter had been tortured, raped, and killed soon after she was first kidnapped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.