Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 30: Revenge

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Revenge - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The Seeker changed course and headed for the Silvan system. Bedros, Becka and the officers of the Seeker had been able to convince Remi to go to the Silvan system and recruit allies rather than attack the Wiggins alone. Remi was not really reckless as she appeared but her anger was inflamed every time she thought of her two captured crewmembers one of whom was her brother. Bedros and Becka encouraged her when they told her that it was doubtful that her people would be killed.

What Bedros and Becka omitted to tell her was they would no doubt be enslaved. Remi did not discover this omission until they were in the Silvan system. By then she had been convinced of the wisdom that it was much better to have allies when you intended to attack an entire civilization.

The Seeker entered the Silvan system and was immediately surrounded and challenged. Bedros answered the challenge, and after some extended authentication, was accepted.

The Seeker dwarfed the flotilla of Silvan ships that surrounded her at a respectful distance. They escorted her to the forth planet from the star and Deanna established an orbit around it. Introductions were made and the intention, of the Seeker and her crew, to invade the Wiggins home system was announced to the Silvan leaders.

Becka it seems was the daughter of the commander of the entire Silvan space fleet. The lead speaker of the counsel of ten was Christina and Bedros was her nephew. As the plan unfolded, it was not difficult to get both military and civilian backing. Fully three-fourths of the space fleet, two-hundred-fifty-six vessels, was assigned to accompany Seeker in the invasion. The Silvan despised the Wiggins but had never had sufficient strength to; as they described it, remove the vermin threat. The Wiggins had been raiding Silvan settlements for many years and ransacking them. Once the settlement had been reduced to ruins the surviving Silvan were taken captive and enslaved. The Silvan fleet though large could not be everywhere at once. Although their largest vessels were smaller than Wiggin Nighthawks they were faster and when they caught a Nighthawk, they could overwhelm it by using sheer numbers.

That is provided the Nighthawk was not able to use its invisibility cloak. Once the cloak was engaged, the Silvan could no longer see it or track it. It was not rendered impervious to damage but if it could not be seen or tracked, it was able more often than not to slink away and escape. The Seeker did not have this problem. Although the Nighthawk was invisible to the eye, the instruments of the Seeker were quite capable of locating it with pinpoint accuracy.

Using a simulator the Seeker designated a target and directed the fire of the Silvan ships. This method was practiced diligently until the Seeker was able to give the coordinates designating the imaginary target and Silvan ships were able to saturate the area with fire. At last, the invasion fleet was ready and the Seeker with in the company of two-hundred-fifty-six vessels of varying sizes made its way toward the Wiggin solar system.

They had just begun their journey when they were able to put their method to a test. A cloaked Wiggin ship was spotted. It did not even attempt to escape secure in the knowledge that it was both invisible and undetectable. The Seeker provided the coordinates to the Silvan ships and they slowly surrounded the Wiggin ship so as not to arouse its suspicion. The first clue the commander of the Wiggin ship had that he was not safe from detection any longer was when his defenses were overwhelmed in split seconds by the combined fire of ten Silvan ships. Within seconds, his ship flared into an incandescent ball and exploded into tiny pieces, long before he was able to issue a warning of the approaching fleet.

Although they were going at top speed of the larger Silvan ships, the Seeker was moving at barely half her normal speed. When they were just out of detector range, they surged ahead of the rest of the fleet. The Seeker seemed to flash into existence in the Wiggin system and immediately one-hundred Nighthawks converged on her. A hundred additional smaller craft hung back prepared to offer assistance if needed. She was much larger than they were but they felt sure they would be able to overwhelm her with their numbers. By ones and then groups, they began activating their invisibility clocks as they came closer.

The Silvan fleet arrived and Seeker went into action. Pinpointing targets for them and at the same time opening fire with every weapon, she had. Wiggin ships began to vanish in balls of fire. To their utter surprise and dismay their cloaks was almost useless as groups of Silvan ships targeted them with deadly accuracy. The reserve Wiggin ships surged forward but these too were met with withering fire.

The Wiggin's took staggering losses in the first few minutes of battle with only a few losses to the Silvan and none of them even got close to the Seeker. They attempted to withdraw but the attackers pressed forward until they were forced to stop just out of range of the three huge orbiting fortresses that circled the home planet. The armament of the fortresses was awesome and was capable of destroying even the largest Silvan vessel with a single shot. The Seeker however was not a Silvan vessel. She flashed to the forefront and took up station between two of the large forts. There ensued a slugfest with Seeker dividing her fire between the two forts. Some of the antimatter missiles fired made it through her defenses and damage boards began to light up but the attack was short lived as the fire of the Seeker began to rip huge holes in the forts taking out large sections of them. Within minutes, the two orbiting forts were reduced to nothing more that floating wreckage orbiting the planet.

The firepower of the Seeker then focused on the remaining fort and soon it was reduced to floating wreckage just like its sisters. Silence reigned; the entire system had been swept clean of all Wiggin space ships. Even the freight haulers had been destroyed. The Seeker orbited above Tinus unchallenged. Several of the Silvan ships spread out monitoring the approach to Tinus. The governor of Tinus refused to surrender and vowed to kill all the slaves if the fleet did not leave.


Torack spoke to his handler in a subdued voice, "I have just received word that the Silvan fleet and a strange ship have arrived. The new ship has awesome weaponry and with Silvan help has destroyed our space fleet. They are going to land troops soon so we must prepare. Round all the slaves up and put them in their bay. Kill any that resist and when you have them all in the bay guard it closely. I will return shortly in the mean time here is the key for the arms storage cabinet."

Stan heard Torack's footsteps recede into the distance. Stan slipped back out of sight kneeling down and as Tarnack strode past, he leaped on to his back. The first thing Stan did was grab the remote that controlled the devices around his neck, balls and anal canal from the belt holster where Tarnack kept it and tossed it out of reach across the room. Tarnack was not weak and he struggled with the human that clung to his back. Stan circled one arm around Tarnack's neck and he placed the other at the back of Tarnack's head. His muscles bulged and there was a snap. Tarnack's body went limp and Stan lowered it quietly to the ground.

He picked up the key that Tarnack had dropped and then crossing the floor retrieved the remote. Quickly he made his way the arms cabinet. Tarnack's shouts had summoned other members of the Torack family and as two of them rushed into the room Stan cut them down with the pistol he held. He used the remote and disabled his control devices. With desperate hands working quickly, he removed the dildo, ball ring and lastly the collar dropping them to the floor.

He grabbed as many of the pistols as he could carry and tuck into his loincloth and rushed for the kitchen. There were two slaves in addition to Bren and himself. As he burst into the kitchen, he told Bren and the others to remove their controls and arm themselves. To his surprise, Bren did not comply.

"Why Bren?" he asked.

"Because the Wiggins will regain control and those that rebel will be punished or even killed. I have worked in this household since I was a small boy I do not know any other way of life. I do not wish to die for some failed attempt at freedom," Bren answered.

"You do not understand Bren my friends are here the Wiggin rule is at an end. Join me now," Stan said.

Bren stood there and shook his head back and forth.

"Fine then don't. Just make sure you stay out of the way because if you get in the way I will cut you down," Stan said in disgust and defeat.

The other two kitchen slaves had quickly followed Stan's orders and he armed each of them. They turned to a doorway that led into the dining room just in time for Tonarack to enter. He looked at Stan with glee in his eyes and pointing his remote pressed the buttons. His gleeful look changed to one of fear as Stan did not crumble to the floor in pain but instead raised his arm and pointed the gun at him. Tonarack turned to flee and Stan cut his legs out from under him. Tonarack fell to the floor and Stan walked over to him. "And now you die you fucking lizard," he spat out as he knelt and put the barrel between Tonarack's eye's. "This is for Felix," Stan finished and pulled the trigger.

Bren had watched in horror while the other two slaves watched in disbelief as Stan executed Tonarack. He stood and said simply, "Let's get the rest of these lizards."

They rounded up Torack's wife and daughter as well as Slovia and herded them together into a small room with no windows. Stan later found out that this room was used to place female slaves in for Torack and his wife's enjoyment as both of them performed perverted sex acts on the hapless victim often resulting in death. Stan later learned that Slovia was executed by some of the female slaves she and her husband had abused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.