Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 29: Kylee and Dina

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Kylee and Dina - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

One afternoon Bren handed two bowls of a fruit, picked from the trees that grew on Torack's property, to Stan and one of the other Kitchen slaves with orders to deliver them to Yusa next door. The two men exited the property as directed. A slave was waiting for them at Yusa's gate for Bren had called and told them they would be delivering the fruit. The slave asked them in and they were ushered before Yusa to present her with the fruit in person.

Stan was pleasantly surprised to see Kylee standing beside Yusa. Kylee's glazed eyes did not light up at the sight of Stan as his did at the sight of her. A brightly flashing silver chain hung loosely from each slave's neck collar and was connected to an arm bracelet on each of Yusa arms. Their areolas, Kylee's dark red and Dina's deep black were outlined in clear shiny precious stones. Stan winced as he saw that Kylee had been pierced in both nipples and her navel. Both women were completely naked with the exception of the silver slippers they wore and their outer labia lips were also outlined in the same shiny stones. Glitter had been sprayed over their entire bodies and in their hair, the slightest movement of either of them sent waves of refracted light shimmering in all directions. When Kylee had morphed her body to form the sexual organs of the Zaflan she had also changed her skin pigment from black and white striped to pure milky white and grown black shoulder length hair on her head. The contrast between Kylee's white skin and Dina's black skin was at first glance startling.

When ordered to do so Kylee and Dina stepped forward to accept the bowls of fruit. As she stepped close to him, Stan whispered, "I am right next door. Be strong Kylee I am going to free both of us."

At last, recognition began to move through Kylee's drugged mind, and she smiled pleasantly at him though she did not speak a word. Having delivered the bowls of fruit both Stan and the other male slave bowed their heads and walked backwards from the presence of Yusa. When they had moved several feet away, they turned and the same slave escorted them back to they gate, and let them out to return to Torack's house.

Kylee and Dina both knelt and walked on their knees toward Yusa, seated in a padded chair. When they were close, enough they bowed their heads and held the bowls of fruit out for Yusa's selection. She picked one fruit from each bowl and then told the two slaves to resume their positions. Kylee and Dina knee walked to either side of Yusa placed the bowls of fruit in front of them and settled back on their folded legs looking forward and silent awaiting any orders Yusa might give.

Yusa read and signed paperwork, took care of other business before rising, and walking into her garden. Her two love slaves had gotten to their feet at the same time as Yusa and followed a step behind her silently waiting to carry out any order that Yusa might speak. She strolled through the garden bending over to sniff the different fragrances.

They came to a stone bench and Yusa sat down on the edge holding the two flowers she had picked to her nose. She spread her legs open and looking at the two slaves ordered them into action, "Pleasure me," she said. Yusa like all her race was completely hairless and had a reptilian shaped head with lidless eyes and her skin was reptilian in nature. Her body from the neck down though was similar to the two slaves that attended her including her sex and two breasts. Kylee and Dina knelt instantly. Carefully they raised and folded the ankle length skirt that Yusa wore until it was folded neatly above her waist exposing her sex. Yusa seldom wore panties liking the feel of cooling breezes that flowed over her bare sex. It also allowed her two slaves easy access to pleasure her whenever she demanded it. Kylee and Dina spread Yusa's legs open wide and using their mouths began licking and kissing her sex building her toward climax.

Yusa laid the two flowers she held aside, wrapped her hands in the two heads of black hair and when her orgasm struck, she pressed them tightly against her until it passed. Grasping their silver chains Yusa guided them away from her now very sensitive sex and standing, let her skirt fall to cover her once more. She urged the two slaves to their feet and when they resumed their places beside and behind her, she continued her leisurely stroll. They toured the household checking on the other slaves and their various duties. She talked to Manika, got a progress report from him, and then spent the balance of the afternoon on the phone talking to others about business matters.

Late that evening she took her place at the table and her two slaves fed her just like one feeds an infant. When she finished eating, she sat and waited for Kylee and Dina to feed themselves with the remains of her meal. The three of them then arose and retired to Yusa quarters.

Kylee and Dina undressed Yusa and folded her clothes. They escorted her to a large bathing pool and accompanied her in. Her slaves washed her with soft sponge brushes from head to toe and then she waited as her slaves washed themselves. She stepped from the pool while her slaves patted her dry with towels first, and then rubbed her with moisturizing oil from head to toe. The three of them crawled into the large bed, and at her command, Kylee and Dina began to stimulate Yusa orally taking turns sucking her breasts and licking her womanhood. Yusa sighed in contentment and caressed each woman on the back. As her arousal increased, Yusa dropped her caresses lower and began to rub each ones butt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.