Return to the Stars
Chapter 25: The Lizards

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Lizards - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Several hours passed and then Stan's wrist radio crackled to life with Remi's voice. "Stan, are you there?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm here go ahead Remi," Stan replied.

"Stan we have discovered something orbiting this planets moon and we are going to explore it further. You and your crew need to either come on board right away or remain on the planet while we are gone. What do you wish to do?" Remi asked.

"Go ahead Remi we will stay here and wait," Stan answered.

"Very well, see you soon," Remi stated and ended the conversation.

Stan returned to his work and the Seeker left orbit streaking toward the object. When they reached it they discovered it to be wreckage of another spacecraft. This one was of a different design than the first they had found.

After an exploratory crew had examined the wreckage and determined that there were no survivors the Seeker came close enough to latch on to the wreckage with a tractor beam. The beam pulled the wreckage into the hanger bay for further examination. While occupied with this, the ships orbit had taken it behind the moon in relation to the planet.

The three Wiggin's spaceships turned off their invisibility fields as they cruised into orbit above the planet below. Tar turned to his signal officer and in the guttural growl of their language asked if he was still receiving the locator signal.

"Yes sir," Tanar growled back.

Tar notified the other two ships of his patrol to keep a close watch for Silvan ships while his ships sensors began a systematic search of the surface for the Silvan ship that was emitting the distress signal. It was not long before they located the source. That was when they discovered the other ship that was in the same location. This ship was of unknown origin to them but the fact that it was with the Silvan ship was enough.

"Ready Quantinium cannon," Tar ordered.

"Cannon ready," his weapons control officer answered.

"Fire," Tar ordered.

One of the ten massive cannons fired and the shuttle below exploded into pieces. This was the first that Stan or any of his group was aware that they had visitors. When the shuttle exploded, they all dived for cover and rolled into the nearby jungle growth.

"What the..." Eliana started.

"Stay concealed and keep your head down we are under attack by someone," Stan interrupted.

Where is the Seeker and why they didn't give us warning? Stan thought and then an even worse thought crossed his mind. What if Seeker is destroyed?

The area was deathly quite as the four of them hid in the bushes and waited. Waited for what was the question on each of their minds. Then the silence was disturbed as a shuttle first circled above them and then landed nearby. The hatch in the side opened and six reptile looking beings scurried out taking up positions around the craft using military precision and carrying what appeared to be rifles of some type. A seventh being strode down the ramp and looked around then concentrated his reptilian eyes on the rescued shuttlecraft. With two of the armed beings covering him on both sides, he made his way to the shuttle.

As they hunkered down and watched Kylee shifted to a more comfortable position and in doing so inadvertently placed her hand on a dry twig. The snapping noise it made in the silence sounded like a cannon report. Instantly all seven of the reptile beings dived for the ground and rolled using the damaged shuttle and their own for cover. When no attack materialized, they began to work their way in military fashion straight for the area in which the four of them were hiding.

I guess I might as well surrender, Stan reasoned, they are headed straight for us anyway. He motioned Elaina and the others to stay put and slowly began to get to his feet with his hands over his head.

I hope they recognize that I am surrendering, he thought. He glanced to one side and saw that Kylee had joined him with her hands over her head also.

Damn it I wanted you to stay in the bushes. I hope the others stay put, he thought.

They walked out onto the sandy beach with Stan saying they surrendered and don't shoot repeatedly even though he was sure the aliens would not understand him. Kylee was saying the same and the two of them positioned themselves so that the bushes behind them were hidden from view. Eliana and Danika slipped further back into the bushes using the noise and distraction that Stan and Kylee were providing to cover the slight noise they made. When they were back far enough they rose to their feet and fled. On a whim Eliana motioned for Danika to follow her and angled back toward the beach.

Two hundred yards up the beach from the shuttles, they came to the edge of the jungle. Without warning Eliana grabbed Danika, lifted her from her feet, placed one hand over her mouth, and bolted for the water. She dived beneath the surface still holding Danika and swam for deeper water. When she judged that Danika could no longer hold her breath she placed her mouth to Danika's and breathed in life giving air. She continued to do this as she swam further from shore.

At last, she judged they were far enough out that they could surface and look. She indicated up to Danika and the two of them swam to the surface. They watched helpless to intervene as Stan and Kylee were first forced to their knees and then pushed face first into the sand. Their hands were roughly pulled behind them and bound.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.