Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 22: Jan and Kate

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Jan and Kate - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

A meeting was held in the mess hall of the Seeker and the crew was informed of the decisions that had been made.

"Ulric and Taran your resignations are rescinded however you will be assigned detached duty on the planet Verona that will be of indefinite duration. This duty will be extended to any other crewmember who wishes it. If you wish to be stationed here then you will be given an opportunity to request it after this meeting." Stan announced.

The meeting included discussion of plans for the Seeker to visit a new solar system that had been discovered. It also covered the topic of the new space force that was being organized on Verona. When the meeting concluded, three additional names were added to those who wished to be stationed on Verona. Riku, Orion, and Landon had requested duty on Verona, Riku, and Landon were interested in developing the fledgling space force of the Serome. Orion was offered the opportunity to study and research with Saskia. He was intensely interested in learning more about the shape shifting abilities of the Serome. Ulric was studying botany under the tutelage of his two mates Terra and Nalani. Taran was working with Twyla in dome development and construction. He had developed a relationship with Ganya and Jalila and they had become a family. Ganya was pregnant and set to deliver her large tadpole sized offspring in two days time. It would soon be time for Taran to impregnate Jalila.

Serena was to say the least, nervous as she stepped into the raised transport circle that was constructed in the center of the transport building located in Lathea and so were the other three Serome who stood beside her. She was even more nervous when seconds after she was surrounded by a bright light in the circle she rematerialized on a metal deck of what could only be the Seeker. At least she was greeted by a familiar face albeit one that belonged to a person that had tortured her unmercifully for the last ten weeks. Ziva smiled and told the four of them to step to one side and wait until the rest had been teleported up.

Remi joined Ziva and when all twelve Serome had been gathered she first welcomed them aboard the Seeker and then Remi announced their assignments. She then turned them over to Ziva who led them to their new living quarters. Ulric, Taran, Riku, Orion, and Landon had all moved to the planet below. The living arrangements had changed from that which had originally been assigned. Jan, Sky, and Keon had moved in together and shared a bed as lovers. During her stay on Verona Jan had developed a close friendship with Serena and Serena along with Abby, her girlfriend joined them in their room.

Jazlyn and Greg had been joined by Zeena and Shakti in their room. Greg and Jaz had met Caprice on one of their frequent trips to Verona and she joined them now in their room. The rest of the crew had been assigned rooms temporarily for it was understood that this would be changing as friendships and love interests were developed. As it ended up each room had five individuals assigned to it.

When they had settled into their rooms the twelve newbie's made their way to the mess hall to meet with Ziva and Xenos as instructed. When the twelve had taken seats Ziva started. "For now you are welcomed to wear the robes which you are accustomed to but I'm afraid they will be a little uncomfortable at the temperatures we maintain. You will note the way I am dressed," Ziva was wearing pasties on her breasts and her pussy. She also had on a choker collar and a nearly translucent black sarong.

"Some, but not all of you have changed your bodies to resemble Zaflan females. For those of you that have, outfits just like mine will be furnished. For those that do not wish to change their looks we will figure something out," Ziva concluded.

"You have already been given your assignments and now I will give each of you a wrist transmitter/receiver that you may use to contact Sonya the AI that runs this spaceship. She can answer most any question you may have. She will furnish guidance to any location on this ship and permit you to contact any other person on this ship. After you receive your wrist radio you will be dismissed. Ziva and I will be in the hallway after this meeting to give a guided tour of this ship. I strongly urge you to take this tour but it is entirely, voluntary. Now line up to get your radios," Xenos finished.

Xenos and Ziva were happy to see that all twelve of the Serome were there waiting for the tour when they walked into the hallway. Xenos took six of the women, Ziva took the other, and they started at opposite ends of the ship for the tours. When the tours had been completed the newbie's were dismissed and told to report to their duty stations the next day to begin training.

Jan, Sky, and Serena were preparing to leave their room to meet Keon and Abby at the pool for a swim when Jan's wrist phone flashed the attention signal and vibrated on her wrist. Jan pressed a button and the small screen activated displaying Kate's face. "Will you return to the med center and help me with this experiment I'm working on? It shouldn't take too long," Kate asked.

"Sure. I'll be there shortly Kate," Jan answered and broke the connection.

"Well I guess I won't go swimming after all. The boss needs my help," Jan said grinning.

"Maybe if it doesn't take very long I will join you anyway," she said over her shoulder as she darted through the door and headed for the med center.

She entered the med center and together with Kate they made observations through a spectra scope and scribbled notes about some samples of tissue Kate was working on. These were samples of Serome tissue for Kate was trying to isolate why the Serome were able to shape shift. So engrossed were the two women that they failed to notice the time.

Kate reached a point in her notes that required she enter a time and when she did she saw that it had been gotten to be late at night.

"I'm hungry but I'm more thirsty how about you Jan?" She asked.

Jan now that she stopped to think about it found that she was both hungry and thirsty also. She nodded her head in agreement.

The two of them put away the experiment, picked up the lab, and accompanied each other to the mess hall. After they had finished their meal and were sipping their drinks Kate turned to Jan. "Jan I find you attractive," Kate started.

"Your nice to look at too Kate," Jan returned.

"I guess I'll come right out and say it, Jan I would like to have sex with you but I will not force the issue if the desire is not mutual," Kate said, as she looked deep into Jan's eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.