Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 20: The Joining of Terra and Ulric

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Joining of Terra and Ulric - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

At last the day came. The monitor had been emplaced and they had received instruction on how to use it. Saskia and her team watched on the videophone that provided her a view of the entire room. Ulric and Terra raised two glasses to their lips and downed the contents in two gulps each.

Ulric groaned and said, "Terra I can't do this with all of them watching my every move, I can have sex with other people in the same bed even but this is different. I feel like I'm on display. I feel like I'm performing for them rather than making love to you."

Terra chuckled and stepped to the phone, "Sorry Auntie I guess you are not going to watch me and Nalani rape poor Ulric after all." Terra chuckled and broke the connection.

The three of them stripped and crawled on the bed. Terra rolled to her back, spread her legs with her knees up, and the flats of her feet resting on the sheets.

"Come and get me my dear," she cooed at Ulric playfully.

He crawled between her legs on all fours and hovered above her with his face looking down at her, his limp shaft poised above her sex.

"Sorry I just can't get hard. I keep thinking that we are on display for everyone to watch," Ulric said.

"We aren't on display Ulric. The only ones watching are your two lovers and one of them at least is waiting for that thing of yours to fill her. Nalani can you get that thing erect?" Terra asked with a smile.

"I don't think that will be any problem," Nalani answered. She squirmed between them resting her head on Terra's sex, sucking Ulric's shaft into her mouth.

"Relax guy you're too tense. You've screwed me many times this will be no different," Terra said in a soothing soft voice.

Nalani's head in the mean time was bobbing up and down Ulric's lengthening shaft. Nalani withdrew her mouth, saw in satisfaction that Ulric was fully erect, and his shaft glistened with her saliva. She wiggled from between them and, using her hand, guided Ulric into Terra's wet tunnel. The Eroctin derivative they had drunk began to take effect.

Terra pulled Ulric's face to hers and began to cover his lips and face with kisses. Slowly at first, he began to slide in and out of her sheath created just for him. Nalani caressed his back and watched quietly.

"I love you Ulric," Terra whispered. "I hope I'll be able to have our children."

"Oh Bella you feel good. Fuck me baby, fuck me good," Terra said in a sultry voice.

Her vulgar use of words was unusual for Terra but Ulric found that it increased his desire for her. His strokes increased in pace. Nalani expanded her caresses to include Ulric's butt.

Terra felt the fires ignite in her vagina and clit, then spread outward. "Oh Bella here I go," she cooed, buried her lips on Ulric's, forced her tongue between his lips, and twisted it around his. She met his thrust with her own slamming them together and grinding.

Ulric was feeling the effect of the Eroctin also and when his lover Terra started her climax, his was right behind. With a groan he began to fill her with his seed, which was just what she was waiting for.

Terra broke the kiss and whispered, "Trust me Ulric. I love you so much." When her climax had retreated from burning flames to glowing embers, parts her body began to change shape. Her sheath opened wider and, then wrapped tightly around his entire groin enclosing it inside her forming a seal around it like melted plastic. From the slits in her sides, tiny filaments began to feed out and as they got longer, they worked their way around both of them binding them together. Two slits formed on her outer thighs and the filaments that issued from them wrapped their thighs together tightly, her calves hooked around his.

"We are almost one my love just a little longer," Terra whispered and her arms tightened their embrace around his back. A needle like cartilage formed in Terra's stomach. Ulric felt a brief stab of pain as it jabbed upwards and connected their stomachs. The cartilage began to expand slightly and become a hollow tube.

"I will share of my body with yours. I will feed you sustenance from my body. I will share all of me with you," Terra said in almost a chanting voice. Slots formed on the sides of her neck and she whispered; "Now my love I will breathe for both of us we become as one." She placed her hands on his cheeks and drew his lips to hers. Her lips melted and formed a seal around his lips and nose forcing him to breathe her breath. Her arms once more twined around his back holding him tight. They became completely still for her breath contained a drug that her body manufactured when she was in this state of reproduction and would induce a near comatose condition in both of them for the next two weeks.

Nalani patted first Terra and then Ulric and whispered, "I hope this is successful. I wish you luck." She placed two small skin patches on their shoulders and connected leads to them that led to the monitoring machine. She punched in Saskia's number on the videophone and the other end answered almost immediately.

"It's done, they're joined together. We'll see if she conceives and the embryos develop into fetuses in two weeks time," Nalani told Saskia. "Are you receiving the monitoring signal?" She asked.

"Yes," replied Saskia, "I'm sending Sky to keep you company while the two of you keep an eye on them. Orion is going to stay here and monitor from this end. Jan and I will be there to relieve the two of you tonight."

Ulric felt like he was drifting on air and in total darkness. He inhaled deeply and the sweet smell of Terra filled him completely. In the distance, he saw a spark of light, and swam toward it. When he reached it, the light enveloped him, wrapped him in a blanket of warmth. Feelings of love and devotion flooded his senses as the blanket wrapped itself even tighter. In the back of his mind, he knew he was sensing Terra, feeling her emotions toward him, and he willed his emotions to express his feelings of love and devotion toward her. A picture in his mind formed of the two of them floating together in tight embrace, bound together both physically and emotionally. They had become one entity.

As the body of her lover pressed against her, Terra in a dreamlike state provided for the needs of both. Air drawn into the slits on the sides of her neck, she shared with her lover filling both of their lungs. She could sense his every need. When he became hungry, she provided nourishment from her stomach to his through the tube that connected them. She could sense, almost feel, her eggs being fertilized by his sperm. She could envision the embryos that were taking shape in her womb getting larger. She sensed their need for nourishment. Then was the time that she and he provided the key item that had been missing in the research team's efforts to grow a life outside of the womb. Her pelvic muscles began to alternately constrict and loosen around the shaft they enclosed until Ulric's shaft was erect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.