Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 18: Domes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Domes - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Terra continued to stimulate Ulric with her muscle constrictions and felt him getting hard once more. Ulric began to rub and circle her clit with his thumb again and this time it sent sensation of intense arousal through Terra. His hand raised and began to caress her breast and Terra smiled and moaned as more pleasure transmitted through the nerves that she had formed there. They fed sensations like little electrical pulses to the pleasure center of her mind. She glanced down and grinned in satisfaction as she watched, then felt her nipples stiffen, and become erect. She started flexing her knees causing her to ride up and down on Ulric's shaft slowly. The feeling was wonderful and she grew more nerves to connect her vaginal tunnel with the nerves that connected to her clit.

Ulric groaned in pleasure and Terra smiled inwardly for she was happy that she was providing pleasure to Ulric. To Ulric, the man she had fallen in love with, the man that had professed to love her too. A small bit of the emotion she was feeling seeped through her mind and mixed with the sensations she was receiving from her nerves. Terra felt like an electric jolt surged through her causing her entire body to twitch and shudder.

Ulric paused and whispered, "Terra did I hurt you?"

She opened her eyes, looked down at him, then a grin flashed to her face, and her eyes twinkled when she said, "Far from it my dear. You are driving me crazy and I relish every second of the feeling." To emphasize her words she constricted her vaginal muscles squeezing him tight.

"Can you feel that?" She asked.

"Oh yes," he answered and moaned. His hand moved to her other breast and began to lavish it with attention.

Terra's motions increased in tempo and she opened the chamber in her mind slowly to allow her emotions to mix with the nerve sensations she was feeling. This time she was better prepared for the electric jolt and channeled it to every inch of her body causing it to tingle and get very warm. She felt her pores open and sweat began to bead on her. Her newly formed vaginal cavity became wetter and warmer.

Terra could contain herself no longer.

She screamed as she let the nerve sensations and the emotions flowing through her take control.

"Oh my Bella, Oh my fucking Bella," she screamed as she shuddered, and twitched uncontrollably. She ground and circled her sex on the shaft that impaled her. Her fingers crooked into claws and her nails dug into Ulric's chest.

Ulric was too enthralled with his own pending climax to notice the painful nails that were stabbing into him. He exploded sending his seed spewing into her. He groaned in pleasure at the release of pent up tension.

Terra felt Ulric's seed burst into her and it sent her even higher on the wave of pure ecstasy she was riding. She writhed as she rode him and her breath came in painful gasps as her chest heaved in and out.

Terra brushed Ulric's hand from her breast as she cupped hers over his shoulders pitched forward and began to cover his lips with feverish slobbery kisses. Her damp sweat soaked hair brushed and stuck to his cheeks. Forcing his lips apart her tongue dived into his mouth and twisted around his.

Slowly her orgasm faded and once more, she was in control of her body. She broke her passionate kiss long enough to draw back so she could look him in the eyes.

"That was wonderful Ulric. Oh, Bella that was wonderful. I want to have at least one of those with you every day of our lives," Terra laughed.

"Who or what is Bella?" Ulric asked and arched an eyebrow.

Terra laughed and then thought for a moment. "Bella is a deity from our superstitions in ancient times. We do not believe in her anymore but use her name in times of high excitement ... sort of like your Zol I think."

Ulric chuckled, "That's what I thought but I just wanted to be sure you were not calling down a curse on me or something ... or were going to change me into something ... after all you did transform your body at will."

Terra laughed when she said, "if I had that kind of power the only thing I would do is make that thing between your legs get hard at my command."

Ziva burst out in laughter and was joined by the others soon after.

Terra felt a hand caress across her back and turned her head. The hand belonged to Ziva and Ziva grinned at Terra as she said, "Damn girl that must have been intense," Ziva and Taran had watched in awe at Terra's wild gyrations.

"Judging from watching you and the strobing lights you were giving off, I think you have climaxing down pat, Terra," Ziva said with a chuckle. Ziva leaned forward and planted a kiss on Terra's lips.

"I hope you will let me make love with you sometime," Ziva said with a smile.

"She's mine," Ulric mumbled from beneath Terra's hair that covered his face.

"Now Ulric," Ziva admonished, "You may love Terra but that doesn't mean you can't share. After all I've shared my body with you before." Ziva snickered and kissed Terra again.

Taran began to caress his hand up and down Ziva's back. "Mmm, that feels nice," Ziva, purred. "I haven't forgotten you either," Ziva said as she kissed Taran.

"Don't I have any say in this?" Terra asked, "I mean after all..."

"You have the final say," Ziva interrupted as she patted Terra on the ass, "but just remember making love with me would be different than making love with Ulric or another Serome. So don't hesitate to check me out you will not regret having sex with me I assure you."

Taran crawled from the bed removed the gloves and bands from his legs and started dressing.

"I'm hungry, anyone else feel the same?' He asked.

"Sex always makes you hungry," Ziva chuckled, "But I could eat too."

"You could always eat Ziva," Ulric suggested.

Quickly rolling to her back, crooking her knees and spreading her legs wide Ziva laughingly said, "Oh yes please do Taran."

Taran leaned over kissed Ziva's pussy and darted his tongue into her. He straitened up and grinning replied, "She does taste sweet but she is not very filling. Maybe I'll eat her for dessert."

"Awww," Ziva said in disappointment and then crawled from the bed to join Taran.

Terra had listened to this conversation, as she lay perched on Ulric's chest with his shriveled shaft still in her enjoying the warmth that radiated from their two naked bodies.

"Come on Terra you have to let that thing out of you sometime," Ziva laughed.

"Do I have too," Terra purred and they all laughed. At last, reluctantly, she began to unfold and crawl off Ulric. As she rose, she noted the stab wounds she had inflicted into Ulric's chest.

"Oh Ulric I'm so sorry. I hurt you, will you forgive me?" Terra said in a sorrowful voice.

"It's nothing," Ulric snorted and then joking added, "I think maybe you were just marking the territory that you consider as yours."

Terra leaned down and kissed each of the marks as Ziva and Taran laughed at Ulric's joke. The two of them got dressed and joining Ziva and Taran they went to get something to eat.

After they had eaten, Terra escorted them back to the room they were staying in and then left for her own apartment, which she shared with her girlfriend, Nalani. They shared the apartment for each others company and not because of lack of space. As the population of Lathea had decreased, more than enough living area had become available for each resident to have their own apartment with as much living area as they desired. Terra and Nalani had been friends for as long as Terra could remember. They both shared a common interest in botany and usually worked together as a team in the fields that surrounded Lathea.

Over the years Terra and Nalani had shared more than common interests, they had shared each other. They loved each other and had sex with each other regularly though they did not consider themselves to be lovers. Nalani had once described their relationship as sisters with a little on the side. So when Terra entered the apartment they shared with an almost bounce in her step Nalani wanted to know all about her evening, 'every little detail' she said with a sly grin on her face and a sparkle in her eye. Her demand was out of curiosity and interest and not from jealousy.

Terra complied and as she did Nalani let her eyes rove over Terra's newly formed body. As Terra described her love making with Ulric and the transformation she had under gone Nalani pulled the dress over Terra's head to see for herself. Nalani stroked her hand over Terra's breasts, navel, and pussy as Terra described them and their usage. Terra told Nalani of her deep feelings for Ulric and his professed deep feelings for her.

"What am I to do? I know that it is just a matter of time before he leaves and I don't know how I will stand being separated from him ... possibly for ever," Terra said and sighing sat on her bed and hung her head. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Nalani sat down beside her friend almost sister and placed her arm around her. Terra buried her head into Nalani's shoulder and the quietly falling tears became racking sobs as strong emotions poured through her.

"I don't have an answer. I can only advise that you should enjoy your time together no matter how brief it is," Nalani whispered.

At last, Terra crawled into bed and buried her head in her pillow.

"Would you like me to join you and hold you tonight Terra?" Nalani asked and Terra nodded her head.

Nalani removed her clothes and crawled in next to Terra, placing her arm around her sobbing friend. When Terra had succumbed to sleep Nalani crawled from bed and stood beside it. She looked down at her friend and as she viewed Terra and recalled Terra's descriptions, her body began to melt and flow as she caused it to duplicate Terra's new appearance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.