Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 15: Serome

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Serome - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

They reconfigured the ships scanners to detect Selub or life forms similar but detected none and Stan and Remi agreed that further exploration of the Selub planet was unnecessary at this time. Stan just wanted to move on and put the happenings here behind him and Remi was anxious to move to the next solar system with planets they had on their list. They reported to base their intention to move on and after orbiting the planet below once more flashed toward their next destination.

They slowed as they approached the outer limits of the new system. The scanners were set to maximum and they began scanning for life starting with the outer planet of the five that circled this sun. When they scanned the third planet, they detected signs of life. The planet except for a few pockets near the equator was ice covered. These few pockets received their warmth from the active volcanoes that kept the temperature cold but bearable. The vegetation was of the evergreen variety. Closer inspection showed that the higher life forms that inhabited these pockets were underground.

Stan organized his selected crew and together they watched the recordings that had been made of the planet below. The exploration crew consisted of Stan, Taran, Ziva, Ulric, Riku and Myra. When the recordings had been viewed Stan addressed the group.

"Our skinsuits will protect us from the harsh environment and this time we will leave our helmets and air supply on until I am certain we can take them off. We will also go fully armed just in case. It is going to be dark under ground so we have equipped each suit and helmet with lights. Myra, with your low light vision ability, you will be in the lead. I need not remind everyone of the fact we lost one member on the last mission. I do not wish to repeat that so I will tell you right now be very alert. Are there any questions at this time?" Stan finished.

"The shuttle was attacked on the last planet, what is going to prevent the same from occurring here?" Ziva asked.

"Good question Ziva. The shuttle will be slaved to the one that accompanies us and once we are on the ground it will return to the air and wait for us. Kyle and five others will be in the other shuttle and will remain in contact with us at all times. If we encounter the slightest trouble, we are to return to the surface immediately for extraction. As I said I do not wish a repeat of the last expedition," Stan answered.

More questions were asked and were answered in turn until the time for departure came. The two shuttles launched and descended to the planet below. Kyle's shuttle stopped, hovering in the air as Stan's shuttle continued to the ground. When the team was on the ground, the shuttle climbed back into the air and rejoined Kyle.

"Well people let's go," Stan said as he and Myra lead off.

They found the cave entrance they had spotted from space and began their descent. At the surface, the temperature had been a bone chilling zero degrees even though they were in close proximity to the active volcano but as they went lower the temperature climbed quickly. They arrived at a large chamber that was for the most part flat and open. They spotted the creatures that had showed on their scans from space. It was a small mammalian type about a third the size of a human and was vegetarian as evidenced from seeing it feed on the vegetation that grew here. The vegetation looked to be a type of mushroom and some form of fungus.

The little beady eyes of the mammals watched them warily and when they attempted to approach the creatures ran away. These creatures had a heavy coat of green fur, long wide snouts, and six legs. The constant twitching of their large ears led one to believe they were very sensitive to sounds. The fact that they were wary of these intruders also led one to believe that they had enemies. The team made their way across the large cavern and at the far side, they discovered a large pool of crystal clear water and what at first glance appeared to be a dead end.

Stan activated his ear radio. "Can you read me Kyle?" He asked.

"Loud and clear," was Kyle's immediate response.

The loss of contact that had occurred on the previous mission appeared solved by installing relays as they proceeded. Stan and Ulric stayed put, and Taran with Ziva went to the left along the edge of the pond, while Riku and Myra went to the right in their search for a way forward. Taran called to say that they had come to a dead end.

Moments later, "We've found another exit," Myra radioed.

"Wait where you are till we join you," Stan ordered.

When the six of them joined once more and another relay had been set, they made their way single file along the narrow ledge that led into a tunnel, which was bordered on one side by the rock wall, and on the other by a deep stream that fed the pond. The ceiling was about seven feet high. Myra with her better vision led the way with Stan close behind. They made their way about fifty feet and the narrow tunnel open into another cavern.

This cavern was larger than the one they had just come from and some type of strange flowering plant gave off a soft illumination. These plants were scattered throughout the cavern and thus provided lighting for the entire cavern. Riku knelt down to place another relay when without warning a huge cat-like creature pale white in color sprang into the air toward him. Only the lightning quick actions of Ziva and Taran saved him. As the creature leaped through the air toward Riku, their rifles came up and cut the creature apart in mid leap. It fell at the feet of Riku at the climax of its leap nearly cut in half and decapitated. Riku dropped and rolled to one side bringing his rifle to bear as he did but relaxed as he realized the creature was dead before it even hit the dirt.

Closer examination of this creature who was about the same size as a small man showed that it was indeed similar to a large cat and its coloring blended so well with the rocks and walls of the cave that it was very hard to see. The large fangs that filled its mouth left no doubt that the creature was carnivorous. All together, it looked to be a very deadly killer. Riku shuddered to think of how close he had come to tangling with it and thanked Ziva and Taran for their quick reactions. They continued to walk along side the stream across the cavern and came to another tunnel similar to the one they had just come through. Once again, Riku knelt to place another relay while the rest of the team cast watchful eyes all around.

"Radio check, how do you read me Kyle?" Stan asked.

"Loud and clear Stan," was the immediate response.

"We are going to run out of relays pretty quick at this rate Stan," Riku cautioned.

"If we run out then we will return and get more because I do not intend to loose contact again," Stan answered.

They entered the new tunnel and had gone about sixty feet when it made a nearly ninety degree bend. Riku installed another relay and they continued. They walked out of the tunnel into another cavern but this one was different.

This cavern showed signs that intelligence had been at work on it because the walls were to perfectly formed, and the florescent plants rather than growing haphazardly were planted in rows, a trail between them led to the far wall. The team followed this path and when reaching the far wall came to a door made of some type of metal. On the wall beside it was a clear cover of some type and underneath two large buttons, one purple one and directly below it a yellow one. Closer examination revealed a hinged cover and a simple pull on the bottom caused it to open, and allow access to the buttons.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.