Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 10: The Seduction of Tes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Seduction of Tes - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"I think it is time to show Tes some other parts of this rec. area don't you agree Remi?" Stan said and without waiting for an answer he stood up. They placed their ear microphones on the table. When the two women stood also he took both by the hand and led them into another room. This one had a circular bar with stools all around it. They took a seat in three of the bar stools with Tes in the center.

A robot bartender glided over to them and Stan ordered three Sling Shot drinks for them. When the drinks were delivered Stan held up his glass and waited for the other two to join him. "Bottoms up," he said with a smile and drained it. The two women followed suit. "Three more please," he spoke to the bartender.

The next three they sipped. Suddenly Tes felt warmth spreading inside her and the desire, no the need for sex. Sex with anyone and everyone who would have her. What little inhibition she had shrank to nothing. Tes recognized this feeling and panicked.

"That drink was Eroctin wasn't it Stan?" She asked. "Oh Stan I want to have sex but at the same time I don't want to get knocked up. You know that with Eroctin the female gets pregnant every time. Why Stan, why did you make me drink that," Tes shook her head and felt herself getting very wet inside.

"Relax Tes," Remi said beside her. "Yes its true that drink has similar effects to Eroctin but is has all the reproductive ingredients removed. It will not make you get pregnant it will only help you enjoy sex."

Tes protested on last time before she lost all control, "Remi, Stan, I'm your aunt and we can't do this even though I want to so much."

Stan spun her barstool to face him and in a low voice said, "Shhh Tes don't fight it just go with your desires."

Remi leaned against her back and whispered into her ear, "Tonight Tes we are going to seduce you and I think you will crave every bit of our attention. Tonight we are just three bodies enjoying the feel of each other as we make love." Remi then started to kiss the back of Tes's neck.

Tes felt her body respond by her womb becoming even more wet and her protests melted away. Remi reached under her arms and undid the clasp on Tes's top. She brushed the cups to the side and cupped each one of Tes's breasts holding them in place. Tes watched as Stan leaned forward and suckled on one and then the other quickly making her nipples rock hard as they glistened with Stan's saliva. Tes shivered and moaned in pleasure.

Stan and Remi got to their feet, reached their hands out, and gently pulled Tes out of hers. The two of them turned and walked toward one end of the circular bar leading Tes behind them toward a closed door to one side with their hands still firmly grasping hers. Tes had no idea what was behind that door but she was sure whatever was there would involve sex.

As Remi and Stan led her toward the closed door, Tes thought about Eroctin. The Eroctin drink had been created by her ancestors many years ago. Its original purpose had been to stimulate procreation in the surviving members of the crashed starship her ancestors had arrived in and thusly increasing the chances of survival of the Mulaye race.

The original drink was effective for seventy-two hours and created an almost uncontrollable need for sex between a man and woman. Over the years the formula for the drink had modified many times. Some formulas extended the seventy-two hour time and some lowered it. Eroctin stimulated the pleasure centers of the brain. It made the sexual organs of each partner highly sensitive to stimulus. This caused the partners climax repeatedly. It virtually assured that the female would be impregnated. It lowered the recovery time of the male and vastly increased the amount of sperm produced. It stimulated the sweat glands of both male and females causing their pours to open and produce large amounts of perspiration. It caused the female to produce large amounts of body fluids in her womb and the males to produce large amounts of ejaculate for the transport of the sperm.

Accidents had occurred over the years, which had led to the discovery that any male mammal would impregnate any female mammal when under the influence of Eroctin even if only one party was under its influence. Extreme care was required when handling domesticated animals or any mammal when conception was not desired. One desirable outcome of this factor was the ability of the various races of humans to crossbreed. The only side effects of Eroctin that had been discovered was lethargy by those that had consumed it and almost an almost unquenchable thirst as the body sought to replace the large amounts body fluids it had produced and lost. Both of these lasted for about thirty hours after the effects of Eroctin wore off.

I hope the assurances of Stan and Remi that the pregnancy risk has been removed from this Eroctin drink I have consumed are true because right now I don't care. I just want to fuck anyone and everyone I can get my hands on, Tes thought and giggled. She was slightly inebriated for the Eroctin was also an intoxicant.

They reached the closed door with Tes still led by the hands of Remi and Stan. The door irised open and they found themselves entering a long hallway with six closed doors opening off of it, three to a side. They first door they came to did not open and a red light was flashing in the center of it disclosing the fact that it was occupied.

Probably occupied by Zeena or Shakti, Tes though and grinned.

The next door had a green light and slid open at their approach. Stan pressed a button on the door behind them and the sound of a lock could be heard as it clicked into place. Tes looked around her and grinned. They were standing in a narrow aisle that ran the width of the room. On one end an open door led into a small bathroom beyond. The rest of the room was wall to wall bed. In the center of the bed was smooth flat surface that looked to have many covered openings but the rest was just a padded bed.

Remi stood behind Tes and kissed the back of her neck as she slipped the open top from her shoulders. She left the silver necklace with its blue stone in place. When the article had been removed she folded it neatly and placed it on the wall shelf that was nearby. As she did this Stan knelt in front of Tes and removed her sandals one at a time which he placed on the shelf also. He reached up and began sliding her stockings off one at a time. As his hands slowly slid them down her legs he gently caressed her. Each touch on her skin by either of them sent shivers of delight surging through Tes. Remi slid the mini skirt over her waist and Stan took over sliding it down her legs. As Stan was removing the skirt Remi stripped her own clothes off and folding them neatly placed them next to those belonging to Tes. Tes stepped out of her skirt allowing Stan to fold it and place it by her other clothes. Slowly and methodically her lovers were stripping her and she was enjoying every minute. Remi pressed her naked body against Tes's back nibbled and kissed her ears and at the same tine fondled and squeezed her breasts. Tes closed her eyes and savored the touches and kisses. Stan undressed while she did this and placed his clothes on the shelf also. Both Remi and Stan knelt and Remi began to pull Tes's thong panties down. For the first time Stan saw the silver chains and red hearts that dangled from her and raising an eyebrow gave Remi a quizzical look.

"Aren't they pretty?" Remi whispered. "I'll tell you about them later," She finished.

Stan leaned forward ran his tongue over each heart and then buried his head in Tes's womanhood.

Tes's breath caught in her throat momentarily at his touch. As his tongue dived into her sheath she tensed and it felt like an electric jolt ran through her as a climax seized her.

"Oh Zol," she moaned quietly. Tes knew that this was just the first climax of many she was destined to experience. When the climax had faded enough to let her move her lovers guided her onto the bed.

Remi and Stan positioned her on all fours above the smooth surface in the center of the bed. They both ran caressing hands over her and Tes froze as she felt something attach to her areolas and clit. She glanced down and saw that some type of cups had fixed themselves to her with a light suction to keep them in place. Stan knee walked behind her and stuck two of his fingers in her working them in her wet sheath. Tes groaned as another climax surged through her. All this time Remi had been caressing her hands over Tes's back and stomach.

Stan removed his fingers and then she felt his shaft at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly he began to slide it into her warm wetness. Stan had placed a small ring around the base of his shaft and when he finally reached the peak of his slow insertion it came in contact with her opening, sending a wireless signal to the mechanism hidden below the smooth plate. Tes discovered to her delight the true function of the suction cups attached to her. When the signal was transmitted the suction increased sucking strongly on her nipples and clit. A strong orgasm washed through her, beads of sweat popped out all over her body and more of her juice flooded her already wet womb. When Stan withdrew his cock to her entrance, the suction decreased only to increase once more at the peak of his thrust into her.

Remi crawled to the front and pressed her lips to those of Tes in a passion-filled kiss. Tes opened her mouth and sucked in Remi's tongue hungrily twisting hers around and around it. Stan gradually increased the pace of his thrusts. Each time at the peak of his thrust the suction was there as his pace increased so did the suction. Stan exploded and his cum began to pulse into her. Tes climaxed again and this time the machine sensed it. The suction pulsed rapidly which only increased the orgasm Tes was experiencing. Remi felt the constriction of Tes's throat and the stifled scream Tes was holding back. She broke their kiss and whispered.

"If you wish to scream Tes go ahead. This room is sound proofed and no noise will escape."

Tes screamed in release of the pent up emotion of pleasure she was experiencing. Her butt squirmed wildly against Stan's groin. When the orgasm had run its course and Tes could breathe again she began to rock on her knees. This rocking motion caused Tes's dangling orbs and the necklace to sway back and forth in rhythm. Remi looked Tes in the eyes, kissed her and then rose to her knees. She presented her pussy in front of Tes's mouth. Tes balanced herself on one hand and reaching her other hand around, cupped Remi's butt and pulled her soft pussy against her mouth. She thrust her tongue into Remi's wet sheath and began to lap up and swallow the ample nectar she found there.

Remi sucked in her breath sharply. She twined her fingers in Tes's damp hair and pulled the wonderful mouth that was buried in her womanhood closer. Remi shuddered as an orgasm crashed through her. Her hips jerked as they thrust her pussy against the pleasuring mouth and the tongue that was lapping her nectar from her. That same tongue was darting in and out of her and driving her mad with its delicious tortures, making her shake and shudder. She moaned with ever increasing volume. When her orgasm had passed she tore her womanhood away from Tes reluctantly and sank down into a sitting position to cover Tes with kisses once more. She could taste her juice on those lips and on that tongue.

Stan had pulled his erection back slightly once it was empty and the strong suction of the cups attached to her had subsided. He had leaned forward resting his chest on her soaked back and brushed his lips across her neck riding on her and matching the slow back and forth motion of her rocking knees. The feel of Tes's soft wet skin against his, the smell of her sexual arousal assaulted his nostrils and Stan began to get hard once more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.