Return to the Stars
Chapter 6: Friends and Lovers

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Friends and Lovers - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The other occupants of the bay had not paid any attention to the love making of the threesome. They had been far too busy making love themselves. Deanna had fitted herself with an anal insert again and in whispered invitations had urged both Stan and Cecil to join her. They had eagerly done so as she got on all fours. She positioned Cecil in front of her and her lips and mouth soon had him stiffly erect. At the same time, she had spread her legs slightly allowing Stan to wiggle between and then lowered herself just enough to place her womanhood against Stan's eager lips. Her pussy was warm and wet when she spread her legs even wider allowing Stan to wiggle upward. When he was positioned were she wanted him she lowered herself onto him.

As she did, Deanna held his erection in position with her tail and slipped it into her warm sheath. Stan relished the feel of her soft skin as it she settled on top of him. Her hard nipples stabbed against his chest as her breasts flattened against it. Her green eyes looked into his blue ones for a moment and a smile touched her lips just before she pressed them to his. Deanna squirmed a little until she was satisfied Stan's shaft was fully inserted and then laid perfectly still cherishing the feel of their two naked bodies fitted together so tight they were almost molded into one.

Deanna felt the movement as Cecil crawled on all fours and positioned him self between their legs. She hooked hers around Stan's and spread them wide. Her wings unfurled to the sides uncovering her soft round butt for his view as if urging him to caress his hands on those soft rounded cheeks. Cecil surrendered willingly to the temptation and gently ran his hands over them. They were as soft as they looked. He spread them apart to look at the erection buried in her and was pleasantly surprised to see that Deanna was fitted with an anal insert.

As if reading his mind her tail wrapped around the base of his erection and urged him forward. Deanna broke her kiss with Stan and pressed her lips to his ear. She moaned softly in pleasure as Cecil entered her asshole and into the anal channel beyond it. Cecil placed his hands on her ass cheeks and held her in place as he continued to insert his shaft until his lower belly rubbed against those soft cheeks.

A shiver of ecstasy rippled through Deanna as she experienced both her holes filled at the same time. Her hips began to rock gently for that was all the movement she could manage sandwiched between her two lovers as she was. Stan and Cecil began to slide in and out of her holes alternating their strokes so that when one hole filled, the other emptied. The pleasure was so intense that it was not long at all before Deanna catapulted into a strong orgasm. It washed through her like a crashing wave. Her wings shot out spreading wide and they shook in time with the rest of her trembling body. Her tail danced in the air curling and straightening before it plunged into Cecil's ass. Both men plunged into her holes and began to spew their seed inside her. This almost drove her mad as she bucked and squirmed between them. Deanna lifted herself up on her arms and Stan watched as her breasts trembled and shook and still her ass and pussy squirmed wildly between them. First, her pelvic muscles tightened around Stan's erection and then when they loosened their grip her anal muscles tightened around Cecil, milking them both of every drop of cum they could provide.

A loud scream of pleasure burst from Deanna's lips and then slowly the orgasm began to fade and her wild bucking calmed to an occasional twitch. She withdrew her tail from Cecil's ass raised her right wing and let him pull out of her. He tumbled to the side totally spent. Deanna allowed Stan to squirm to the other side of her before she collapsed face down on the sheets. She pulled both men close to her sides and covered them with her wings. Cum dribbled from her ass and trickled down to mix with cum and juice that drained from her pussy. The warm mixture continued downward to puddle below her and form a wet spot on the bed. Deanna was not aware of this though for she was lost in sleep already dreaming of the pleasure she had just experienced. Cecil and Stan snuggled up to her warm body and joined her in sleep covered by her wings.

Eliana watched the threesome make love on the bed beside hers and only when a clawed hand reached around and traced its way around her left areola was she aware the Kyle had joined her. He climbed the rest of the way into her bed and she snuggled back against his warmth.

"I was hoping you would join me," she purred.

"I'm the only lover available," he snickered.

"You're the only one I need," she returned as they rested on their sides, watched the threesome in front of them and exchanged pillow talk.

Kyle moved his hand transferring his attention from Eliana's nipple to her clit. He dragged his claw across the kernel of her clit and sent shivers racing through her.

She thought, I don't know if I'm shivering because my clit is not used to being stimulated that way and it excites me or I'm shivering in fear because I know how much damage that claw could do to me down there. It must be getting me excited though because I sure am getting wet.

Eliana reached one of her hands behind her and wrapped it around his shaft. She started gently to slide her hand over its rapidly expanding length. When she judged it was fully erect, she rolled on to her stomach and pushed herself onto her hands and knees spreading her legs wide.

"Here I am Kyle I offer you my body," she whispered softly and waggled her butt to emphasize the point then chuckled.

Kyle chuckled in return got to his knees and knee walked behind her. He placed his hands on her butt. "You have such smooth soft skin," he commented.

"I'm already offering myself to you Kyle but the compliments are nice to hear," she purred. "Now you must decide which hole to fuck first," She chuckled.

Kyle spread her ass cheeks wide and saw that Eliana had fitted herself with an anal insert. Kyle positioned his cock between her sheath and shoved driving his shaft all the way in her. Her breath caught for a moment at this rapid thrust and then whimpered plaintively as he thrust twice and then withdrew altogether.

Kyle looked down at his erection and saw that it was wet and shiny with her juice just as he had hoped. He moved it upwards and positioned it at her anal opening. Slowly he began to slide it in her ass. When she would have rocked back with her hips he held her still and whispered, "Be still my dear I want you to feel me enter you slowly."

Eliana locked in position and concentrated on her ass as ever so slowly he worked his shaft in her. He teased her unmercifully as he slid in a little way and then withdrew until only the very tip of his dick remained in her asshole. Then he would slide in a little further and repeat the process.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.