Once a Fighter Pilot, Always a Fighter Pilot - Cover

Once a Fighter Pilot, Always a Fighter Pilot

Copyright© 2008 by Daibhidh

Chapter 4: An Evening With The Girls

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4: An Evening With The Girls - The life and times of Buzz Donaldson, from a young man avoiding the draft in the early 1950's to a dedicated fighter pilot serving in war and peace for over thirty years

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

We looked at the menu and noticed the special for the evening was Prime Rib. It was rather expensive and not something I would have normally ordered, but since Chuck was paying for it, what the hell. The girls grinned at me and followed my lead. We managed to run up a rather hefty bill for food and drinks by the time we decided to leave and seek other ways of enjoying the evening.

Locating Chuck's highly polished new green Merc hardtop, crouching in a remote corner of the large parking lot like a furtive criminal, I unlocked the doors, climbed in and settled behind the wheel. The girls also slid into the front seat; Jeanie in the center, over the transmission hump, Mary jammed against the door.

After starting the engine, I turned to the girls and asked, "Where to?"

"Let's stop by our house first, I need to pick up a few items if we're going out on the town," Mary replied with a straight face. Jeanie made a sound, which started out as a laugh, but quickly morphed into a rude snorting sound.

I suspected, from Jeanie's reaction, that Mary had an ulterior motive and that she had not actually forgotten anything, but the maddening scent of their Tabu perfume, amplified by our close proximity in the confines of the car, ordered my cock to overrule my brain.

"Ok," I replied, "but you'll have to help me out here. I can't remember how to find your house."

With Mary acting as navigator, I managed to find my way to their house, despite the distraction of Jeanie's small warm hand, which had started out resting on my knee but had rapidly migrated northward to my crotch. By the time I pulled into their driveway little Iggy was as hard as steel and in immediate need of being released from the confines of my trousers.

The girls exited the car and started up the walk toward the house. I climbed out much slower and stopped to rearrange little Iggy into a slightly more comfortable position before following them. Entering the open door, I found Jeanie waiting for me but Mary was nowhere in sight.

Just as I was about to ask Jeanie where Mary had gone, I heard Mary call out from down the hall, "Iggy, could you come in here and give me a hand please?"

As I walked down the hallway toward the rear of the house, I called out, asking Mary where she was. "Second door on your right," she answered, her voice sounding somewhat muffled. Opening the door, I stopped dead in my tracks. Mary was standing with her back toward me beside the biggest bed I had ever seen, bent over at the waist with her dress pulled up over her head. Her trim shapely body was naked, except for her lacy white bra and translucent matching bikini panties, neither of which actually hid very much.

"I was changing my dress and the damn thing got caught in my earring. Could you see if you can get it loose, please?" Mary asked plaintively.

As I moved to her side to assist her, I heard Jeanie entering the room, giggling at her older sister's predicament.

I was fumbling around, trying to find the offending earring, when I felt Jeanie reaching around my waist, unfastening my belt and pulling down the zipper of my fly. As my pants slid down around my ankles, her warm hand slipped into my shorts and firmly grasped my still hard cock.

"Oh my, there seems to be an unending supply of needy people here tonight," she giggled.

Mary's dress must have become mysteriously disentangled from the offending earring, because she whipped it off and dropped it to the floor. Straightening up, she turned and threw her arms around my neck as she pressed her hot, nearly naked body to mine, her soft warm stomach pressing tightly against my now raging cock. Pulling my face down to hers, our lips met and her hot tongue slipped deep into my mouth. At this point, Jeanie gave us a small shove. I lost my balance and all three of us landed on the huge bed in a tangled puppy-pile.

After we had sorted ourselves out, Mary pushed herself up into a kneeling position and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. I could plainly make out her neatly trimmed auburn bush through the filmy material of her panties, which reveled much more than they concealed. Jeanie also quickly shed her own clothing and then they both started on me, unbuttoning, unzipping and untying. Soon we were all stark naked, me on my back with my cock pointed rigidly toward the ceiling.

Mary gasped, then observed, "You weren't exaggerating, Jeanie. That's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen! God, it must be nine or ten inches long, and soooo thick! I can't wait to take it for a test hop!"

Having said that, she dove for my crotch and grabbed my cock, running her hot tongue over its crown before quickly ducking her head and enveloping it lustfully in the moist heat of her eager mouth. As I lay back, lost in the sensations evoked by Mary's talented tongue dancing over my cock, Jennie stripped off her own clothes, knee-walked over to my head and lowered her blonde pussy to my mouth. Reaching up, I grasped her hips and pulled her tightly down against my face. Tracing the slit between her swollen, damp pussy lips with my tongue, I teased her for a moment, and then slipped it in between them. As her hot nectar coated my tongue, I explored her secrets. When it skimmed over a hard little bump hidden under a small fleshy hood, I heard her squeal excitedly and felt a tremor shoot through her body. "Oh God! Oh My God!" she cried, "Right there ... Right there! That's it Iggie ... suck my clit!" This was a new word to me, but if that insignificant seeming little bump was giving her this much pleasure, I would gladly toy with it all night.

At that point, the sensations caused by Mary's mouth sliding slowly down the length of my cock until its head bumped gently against the back of her throat rudely interrupted my thought process. Glancing down, I noticed that about four of my nine inches of cock had disappeared into her mouth. She glanced up at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes, then with a swallowing motion, straightened her neck and plunged down onto it. The remaining five inches suddenly disappeared as her nose burrowed deep into my dark pubic hair. She then set up a routine; pulling slowly off it until only its head was engulfed, and then diving all the way back down again.

While distracted by Mary's oral acrobatics, I had forgotten completely what I was supposed to be doing; a fact Jeannie reminded me of urgently by grinding her now dripping pussy forcefully against my face.

This action continued until Mary suddenly pulled off my cock and demanded, "Time to switch places. I need to have my pussy eaten!"

Obediently, Jeannie obeyed her older sister and her blonde pussy lifted off my face, only to be replaced immediately by Mary's auburn version. As I thrust my tongue between her flushed, swollen lips, I found she had the same swollen little pleasure bump as her sister. I became so intent on tending to Mary's needs, I forgot about Jeanie until I felt her straddle my hips and lower her pussy down to my throbbing prick.

Grasping it firmly in one hand, she parted her pussy lips with the fingers of the other. Then, settling my cockhead securely in the entrance to her tight hot tunnel, she started to let her body slide slowly down onto it. I sped up the process by snapping my hips sharply upward, impaling her completely in one quick fluid motion, a motion that elicited a sharp intake of breath followed immediately by a surprised squeal of pleasure. She sat motionless on my cock for a long moment before starting a slow, rhythmic, posting motion; rising up on her knees until only the head of my cock remained within her, then dropping all the way back down onto it again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.