Colors
Chapter 7: Key Lime Green

Copyright© 2008 by MichelleLovesTo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Key Lime Green - Leia worries that her admission to an elite academy for teens with mind control abilities is in jeopardy when she lets her power get out of hand.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Leia finished telling her story and waited for Samantha's response. She couldn't believe how easy it had been to tell her everything.

"So how long did the colors stay vivid for you?"

"Almost a week. That all you have to say?"

"Sweetie, it isn't anything new in my world. "

"But I fucked over my friend."

"It would appear you did, love." Sam looked sympathetic, which was not the reaction that Leia had been expecting.

"But that's SCREWED up! You're sitting here and saying that people just fuck people over in your world. I don't think I want a part of that."

"Leia, I was speaking of the MC element being nothing new. That people fuck over others is old news wherever you go. The only thing that makes it different in MY world is it's a much better mind-fuck."

Leia gaped, and then gave a startled laugh.

"You're almost eighteen and not a virgin ... clearly. I think I can talk to you like an adult. I know you feel guilty, and I'm not about to tell you that you shouldn't, but you also paid a heavy price for your actions."

"What do you mean?"

"You've got a good heart. When you hurt others, you also hurt yourself. You used your powers to be with your friend, but you also used them to allow Jessica to have a sense of resolution and peace over what happened. There was nobody there to take your hand so that you could move on, as well."

Leia began to cry again. "I'm sorry."

"For crying? Nothing wrong with that. Do you believe me when I tell you that I think that you've suffered enough? Do you trust me when I tell you it's time to take the lessons you've learned, but let go of the self-hatred?"

"Yes. I think I do. I want to let go of it."

"Good. Give me your hands."

Leia held out trembling hands, and Samantha took them. Leia felt warmth inch up her arms and fill her. She looked into Sam's kind eyes and felt forgiveness and love.

She was transported back to a day when she was a little girl and had returned home after playing in the snow all day. She remembered the steaming plates of pot roast and veggies and her mother coming up behind her chair and giving her a small kiss on the top of her head. In that moment, she'd felt complete. She had never felt quite that away again.

Until the moment when Sam took her hands.

"Thank you," she said as she felt a big grin spread across her face. Samantha didn't let her hands go.

"You're welcome, Leia. Now that your past mistakes are behind you, I hope that you will think about what's best for your future. Trust me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Want to tour the academy now?" Samantha gave her a mischievous smile.

"I'm not sure what you mean by "tour", but I'd like to know more. You say there are people there from all over the world?"

Suddenly, Leia was at the academy and saw students of all colors, heard languages that she'd never heard before, and met some of her classmates. She toured the classrooms, saw the dorms, and became familiar with some of the teachers. When she saw Headmaster Nazarius, she shivered and heard Samantha laugh from what seemed like a great distance. She even saw Max walking a bulldog. Then she felt herself being pulled back, and the last thing she recalled was an eagle's eye view of the school.

She found herself back at the café and staring into Sam's placid gaze.

"Wow! I mean, wow!"

Samantha laughed. "It's even better in true Technicolor. Any questions?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.