Colors - Cover

Colors

Copyright© 2008 by MichelleLovesTo

Chapter 4: Radioactive Lime and Peace Corp Pink

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Radioactive Lime and Peace Corp Pink - Leia worries that her admission to an elite academy for teens with mind control abilities is in jeopardy when she lets her power get out of hand.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Samantha sat in the diner and waited; she hoped that Leia would show up. She found herself worrying about the confused young woman, and wanting to convince her that there was a place for her. She wanted to tell her that there was a whole world just waiting for her to discover it.

Recruits had to freely choose the academy; funny business was not allowed, and was cause for dismissal. Samantha's personal ethics would not allow her to use them, anyhow. Leia had to make the decision on her own.

Sam's favorite movie was The Miracle Worker. She had been eight years old the first time that she'd watched it, but she'd known right then and there that she wanted to be like Annie Sullivan. Her nighttime prayers had always included a plea to be granted the ability to reach people. When she was twelve, shortly after her first period, she had discovered that she could. On her second day at the academy, she'd found out that one of the most common terms for the ability was "Reaching."

Upon graduation, Samantha had accepted the job as a recruiter. She loved her job, and tried to do her it responsibly. At some point she moved past her traditional Catholic background — the result of being exposed to people from all backgrounds and creeds — but she never lost her moral compass, or belief that her ability was a gift.

Sometimes she looked at new recruits and knew that they could take every ethics class the academy offered and would still use their power for personal gain and manipulation. Their abilities could be a balm, but instead would be a toxin. The use of their power was destined to be fruit from a poisonous tree - tainted by their greed and twisted desires.

In Leia she saw the potential for good, if she could just persuade her to come to the academy. This younger woman had a lot of power and nobody to help her learn about it, or to figure out a moral code that would allow her not to do damage she would later regret. In fact, because they were late coming to her she had already harmed others and herself twice.

Samantha looked toward the door, saw Leia walk in, and flagged her over. Her heart pounded as she thought to herself, Don't blow this, Sam. She wished that when she'd said her nightly prayers as a child she had included one for a poker face. Instead, she wore her heart on her sleeve.

Leia was a striking young woman, and several eyes in the restaurant followed her progress as she headed towards the table. She was slightly taller than average, with large hazel eyes, high cheekbones, a flawless complexion, and a body that was clearly kept in shape with the help of the kickboxing classes that Sam knew she attended regularly.

Leia gave a questioning look as she sat down and noticed that they were "one short."

"Max decided to stay back and give us a chance to talk. We don't want you to feel pressured. Also, Hoover ate a bag of chocolate chip cookies and he is waiting for a call back from the vet." Samantha added with apologetic laugh, "Believe me, it's better he stayed back rather than having him stare at his pager the whole meal."

"He really loves that dog, huh?" Leia asked with a smile.

"Yes, he wanted to be a vet when he was a kid. He and a few other people are doing research towards figuring out if we can link our minds to the minds of animals. If it's possible, and many people feel that it is, it will have far-reaching implications. Hoover is supposed to be part of the study, but really it's just an excuse for Max to lug him around.

"One time I walked into this bar by the academy, and the two of them were in a stare down. Max claimed he was trying to MC Hoover into getting him a beer and that it would have worked if I hadn't interrupted."

Leia laughed. "There really is a whole world out there that most people don't know about. I don't even know what I'm doing here, though. Or if I want to be a part of that world."

"You are here to try and get your life in order. It doesn't go away just because you're trying to avoid it. All that means is that when the inevitable happens, you lose control."

"So this school teaches me control?" She looked like she was trying to grasp the purpose of the academy, and Samantha took it as a promising sign.

"Control is always a choice, which is something that can be offered, not taught. What the academy will do is show you your options, and give you some tools to cope."

"What makes you think I'm not coping? I know you're going to say the Brian Dobman thing, but that was a while ago. I learned my lesson."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.