Donna The New Slut - Cover

Donna The New Slut

Copyright© 2008 by raw29

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lonely horny lady in New England thinks she has hired a man to help her shovel her walk, little did she know her life was about to change forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Water Sports  

Donna it is a very cold and snowy day the kind of day you just don't want to get out of bed but just stay bundled up and drink a hot cup of coco. But you know there are chores to do. You get out of bed and head to the shower and while it is warming up you stand and look at yourself in the mirror, you think not bad, not bad at all. You also think how long it has been since your boyfriend has given you a good fucking the king that leaves you exhausted and covered cumm just the way you like it. You know he had just fucked you good just the day before but it seems like an eternity. You don't know why you always seem to be needing a cock in you, but it seems like you are addicted to cocks and semen.

The shower is warm now and you step into the shower the warmth feels good running down your big beautiful tits and across that nice full ass of yours. Donna you find yourself rubbing your tits then you twist your nipples and you feel the fire build in your hot cunt. You start to rub your clit and play with your nipples. Finally you realize you have to have some relief so you start fisting your cunt and the pleasure over comes your sexy body your hand hits your clit and the sensation sends you over the edge and you collapse onto the shower floor. You finally come back to reality when the shower starts to put out cold water. you get out and dry yourself off. The doorbell rings.

You go to the door and there is a tall muscular man. You notice he is very good looking and he smile at you and says hello.

You notice that all you have on is your robe and you pull it together at the top.

The man says "My name is Bill, I am out shoveling snow off the walks in the neighborhood and I was wondering for $20 i would do yours."

You tell him fine and let you get your purse.

Bill Ask where is your husband? You tell him you are not married and that your boyfriend is out of town.

Then you notice how Bill is checking out your ass and body and it scares and excites you at the same time.

When you go to hand him the money he reaches out takes the money and puts it into his pocket.

You both go towards the door. Bill Turns around and grabs you and pulls you towards him. You scream and try to back away from him. It is no use Bill is to strong for you.

Bill pushes you up against the wall and moves up next to your face his cheek touching yours. He leans in and asks you "what is your name"?

You are so frightened and turned on at the same time that you don't answer the first time he ask you. The next time Bill pulls on your hair and says "look bitch if you want we can do this the hard way or the easy way, now what is you name slut?"

You finally are able to answer "Donna".

Bill replies "Donna, that is a pretty name Donna, "

You are now sniffling. But you can feel your pussy getting wet your body is actually loving being treated like this. You don't understand do you really like being handled this rough.

Bill turns you around and presses your body against the wall. Then he takes your robe and pulls it down leaving you naked and pinned against the wall.

Bill gets the tie from your robe and ties your hands behind your back. You feel so helpless now. Now this man that you do not know has tied you in such a way that he can do what he wants to you. But then again you don't seem to want to run.

Bill Tells you don't move or you will regret it.

You stand still. You can feel his eyes surveying your body. He walks back up behind you and he slaps your nice round ass with a loud whack. You let out a yelp and then a soft moan.

Bill looks a little puzzled. So bill gives you another whack and this time you moan a little louder.

Bill says "well what do you know, Donna you like to be spanked don't you?"

You don't reply but now your breathing is heavy and your great big tits are heaving up and down.

Then another whack across your ass. Bill asks again "I said you like to have your ass spanked don't you? You are a bad little slut that needs to be spanked aren't you?"

You have finally surrendered to this stranger because your body needs the pleasure you know he is about to give you.

You reply " Yes, OOOOOH Yes i am a naughty slut please spank my ass."

Bill Spanks you round ass until it is a bright red color. He takes time to finger your cunt made sloppy by the spanking Bill has administered to your ass. He fucks you with he hand until you cum hard.

Bill drags you to the middle of the floor and forces you toy your knees. With your hands still tied behind your back he takes out his long dick and pulls you head back by your head.

Bill then slaps your face with his big cock and rubs the sweaty piece of meat all over your pretty face. Then he grabs both sides of your head you are helpless to resist. Bill tells you to open your mouth and you do.

Bill then starts to fuck your face sliding that huge cock in and out of your throat. You gag several times and he tells you that you will get better at being a hot cock sucker the more practice you get. He ask you "Donna you want to be a good little cock sucker don't you?"

All you can do is mumble and shake your head yes.

Bill comes deep inside your throat it feels like he is so deep that he was cumming directly into your belly.

Bill tells you that he is very happy with his new found slut.

He ask you "Donna do you want to be my new slut slave?"

You don't look at him but you reply "Yes please let me be your slut I will do what ever you want just use me."

Bill tells you that he will return tomorrow and when he gets here you are to be naked and kneeling in the middle of the floor.

Bill comes by the next day to pick you up. Donna you are a very obedient slut for when Bill got there you were on your knees in the middle of the living room waiting for him with no clothes on. Your hand rubbing your pussy. When Bill walks in you greet him, Hello master do you need me to service you? I would love to suck the cum out of your big cock!"

Bill looks at his lovely slut slave. Her beautiful long dark hair, her big tits heaving from the pussy play she has been doing. Bill knew he was a lucky man to have such an angel of a cock hungry slut.

Donna Bill tells you to stand up spread your legs and bend over and grab your ankles. Donna your heart races in anticipation of what your master is about to do to you.

You here him open the bag he is carrying. Then a moment later you hear him say you are really going to like this. Then all of a sudden you feel a pressure on your ass hole he is trying to insert something up your ass the pain is intense. You yelp with pain but finally the object is in and you feel so full. You start to get up, then he stops you saying you are not finished yet. You hear another package open then this time you feel him insert a giant round ball into your wet cunt. Donna you have never felt this full in your life it is like there are two big cocks in you at the same time.

Bill tells you "Donna my sweet slut stand up".

You stand up and give a soft moan and you tell him " this feel so gooooood"!

Bill replies that it only gets better and that now he is able to keep and control your pleasure at all times. Bill pulls out a remote control device and presses a button on the remote.

Donna you feel the but plug in your ass start to vibrate and you gasp and and moan, you have to grab the chair by where you are standing to keep yourself from falling. Bill then pushes another button on the remote and the ball up your pussy begins to vibrate. This is more than you can handle and you collapse onto the floor. The vibrators are setting your body on fire.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.