Cynthia Goes On An Adventure - Cover

Cynthia Goes On An Adventure

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sid's girlfriend knows about the portal to Crossroads. Driven by a minor streak of jealousy, she wants to meet his caretaker. To do that, she has to serve as Hero Companion and journey to Chaos.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Almost afraid to touch her, Cynthia poked Sally with a single finger. At least the flesh was still warm. Awed by what she had seen, she looked up at Sid and asked, “Is she alive?”

“Yes,” Sid answered with a chuckle.

Cynthia had never imagined that anyone could respond so strongly to sex. From the first moment that Sid had touched Sally, the woman had been moaning and thrashing around in the throes of ecstasy. It had been phenomenal.

Frowning, she asked, “Will she be okay?”

“Yes,” Sid answered looking down at Sally. Although she always amazed him with how she responded in bed, this time she had been supercharged. He wondered if it was Cynthia’s presence that had done it.

“She had an orgasm as soon as you touched her,” Cynthia said still unable to believe what she had seen. For a few minutes she had thought it was an act, but that had swiftly transitioned to fear that Sally would hurt herself. Her jealousy had flown out the window and was replaced with concern upon seeing Sally thrashing around on the bed in obvious sexual overload.

“Women of Cassandra are rather easy to satisfy,” Sid said with a shrug of his shoulders.

“That isn’t natural,” Cynthia said. She had recalled that Sid had told her about the women of Cassandra, but she hadn’t really believed it. Having seen it, she still wasn’t sure that she believed it.

Sally slowly opened her eyes and said, “Amazing. My Hero brought a Companion with him.”

“Are you okay?” Cynthia asked concerned for Sally.

“I’m wonderful,” Sally answered. Not wanting to move, Sally languished on the bed enjoying the tingles that ran through her body. A little shiver ran through her body. She sighed and said, “I’ll be fine once I get a restorative.”

“A restorative?” Cynthia asked.

Sid answered, “It is like an energy drink.”

“Oh,” Cynthia said.

Sally sat up and held out her hands. She said, “Two restoratives please.”

Two thin vials of restoratives showed up in her hand. She drank one down and handed the other to Sid. Shaking his head, Sid said, “I don’t need it.”

“After that amazing performance, you don’t need it?” Sally asked wide-eyed.

Considering that she had lost consciousness about the time that he had entered her, Sid hadn’t even broken a sweat.

He chuckled and said, “I barely even did anything.”

A little embarrassed when she saw that Sid was still erect, Sally said, “Maybe you should spend a little time with Cynthia Companion. I’m not sure that I’m up to another round at the moment.”

Cynthia’s best sexual experience of her life started a few seconds later. She didn’t know if it was the environment, or the fact that she had just watched a woman go off with a hair trigger;, but she had never had such an easy time achieving an orgasm. In less than ten minutes she was riding the wave of an orgasm. Of course, it might have been the fact that she’d never had two people nursing on her breasts at the same time.

During the session, Sid had reached over and stroked Sally between the legs, triggering an orgasm in her. Hearing the other women come brought Cynthia to her third orgasm of the session. After that, things seemed to run together for Cynthia. She had more orgasms in that session than ever before in her entire life.

When it was over, she sighed and said, “That was incredible. I came at least five times.”

‘That poor woman! She’s practically frigid,’ Sally thought upon hearing Cynthia say that.

Cynthia, wearing the loin cloth and nothing else, followed behind a similarly dressed Sally as the woman led her to the planning room. Never in her entire life had she dreamed that she would be walking around nearly naked like that. It seemed to keep her on an edge of sexual excitement that was difficult to control.

It was impossible not to watch Sally as she walked down the hallway. Cynthia was amazed at how gracefully the woman moved. She hadn’t noticed that on her arrival nor during the initial time in bed. Now that things had calmed down, she had a chance to watch Sally with a little more attention to detail. It seemed to her as if each movement the woman made was performed with the utmost grace. Each gesture had a clear beginning and end. It was a rather phenomenal thing to watch.

Thinking about Sally made her consider the women in her classes. She could see why Sid didn’t think much of their slovenly manners and disheveled appearance. After her time spent with Sid she had come to share his opinion. Now after seeing Sally, the women back at school made her think of sea lions shuffling along on a beach. Compared to the graceful gazelle-like moves of Sally, the women in her classes were sea lions.

The loin cloth tickled her thighs bringing her mind back to sex. She asked, “Is this kind of attire normal on Cassandra?”

“Only in our homes. When we are at work, we usually wear clothes more appropriate for our jobs,” Sally answered.

Cynthia said, “The men on your planet must really love that.”

“The men don’t notice,” Sally said with an edge of disappointment to her voice.

“The men don’t notice you when you’re wearing an outfit like that?” Cynthia asked.

She couldn’t imagine a man not admiring Sally. The woman had a body to kill for. With her exotic features, graceful moves, and killer body, Sally would be a movie star on Earth.

“Men on Cassandra aren’t like the men of Earth. They aren’t interested in sex and don’t have any stamina. Two seconds and it is over,” Sally said shaking her head.

“You’re kidding. It can’t be that bad,” Sally said. She knew that a lot of women joked that men didn’t last two minutes.

“I’m serious. A woman is really lucky if a man lasts more than two seconds,” Sally said. Premature ejaculation was the curse of all Cassandra men, much to the frustration of all Cassandra women.

From the tone of voice, Cynthia knew that Sally was serious. She still assumed that it was a slight exaggeration. Cynthia said, “Wow.”

“Sid had said that women of Earth were rather difficult to satisfy. He must really be considered quite a catch as well as he performs in bed,” Sally said taking pride in that.

“Well, things are a little different on Earth. To tell the truth, I never had such an easy time achieving orgasm until today. That was incredible,” Cynthia admitted.

She wondered if other women had so much ease achieving an orgasm. Based on the books she had read, she assumed that most women found it difficult.

Concerned by the admission, Sally stopped and looked at Cynthia. She had been amazed at how long it had taken the young woman to achieve an orgasm. She and Sid had been kissing her for at least three or four minutes before the young woman had really started to respond.

She asked, “Are you healthy?”

“Yes. I’ve never been in better health,” Cynthia answered.

Sally shook her head and said, “I was worried that you were never going to have an orgasm. To be quite honest, I thought you were inhibited because I was there.”

“This was the best sex of my life,” Cynthia answered.

Sally bit her lower lip as she studied Cynthia. After an almost unpleasant amount of time had passed, she said, “I want you to come to the healing chamber with me. Maybe there’s something wrong with you that it can fix.”

Feeling a little embarrassed, Cynthia said, “I feel fine.”

“Such slow responses to sex just aren’t natural,” Sally said taking Cynthia by the arm and leading her to the healing chamber.

Despite her protests, Cynthia found herself in the healing chamber. As unconsciousness settled over her, she could see the worried expression on Sally’s face. It seemed like only a minute passed before she regained consciousness. The door of the healing chamber opened and Sally was waiting for her.

Cynthia asked, “So what did you find?”

“I guess your biology is a little different than ours. The healing chamber was only able to increase your libido just a little,” Sally said shaking her head. It would take nearly a minute of sexual attention before Cynthia would start responding.

“A little?” Cynthia asked wondering what that meant.

Sally said, “I’m sorry. I wish it could have helped you a little more.”

“That’s okay,” Cynthia said unaware that a major change had occurred in her body.

“Sid is in the planning room waiting for us,” Sally said.

Sally had just finished laying out the available adventures for Sid to select. She felt that all of them were well below his abilities, but she understood his reasons for wanting a less strenuous adventure. This was Cynthia’s first time to Chaos and she needed to get a little experience before tackling something that was up to Sid’s abilities.

Sid said, “Tell me more about the Damsel that is being chased by the men wanting to kill her.”

“The Damsel is Harriet Librarian. She’s been on Chaos for three years. About two weeks ago a man tried to rape her. She fought back and injured his pride and joy,” Sally said.

“What does that mean?” Cynthia asked.

“She broke his penis,” Sally answered with a giggle.

“Oh,” Cynthia said. She didn’t know that it was possible to break a penis.

“He told his brother to bring back her head on a pike. His brother and his two friends have been chasing her ever since then. She had a three day head start and has been keeping about three days ahead of them. She’s moving into an area where she’ll basically be trapped,” Sally said.

She looked over at her notes and said, “There’s a ninety-nine percent chance that they’ll kill her.”

“What kind of area is it?” Sid asked.

“Well, the region is basically a plain with some areas covered with a light scattering of trees near what are usually dry creek beds. There isn’t much cover, food, or water. She’s moving in an easterly direction towards one of the great gorges. She won’t be able to cross it and she’ll be stuck inside a region that will force her to move past her pursuers to escape them. Unfortunately, there’s no way she can get past them without being seen,” Sally answered.

“How about the weather?” Sid asked.

“You can expect a little rain over the next week. They’ll be major downpours, but they won’t last long. The biggest problem will be flash floods. The creeks will be flooded for about six hours before the water recedes to a level where you can cross them. They’ll be completely dry after twelve hours,” Sally answered.

Sid frowned and looked over at Cynthia wondering how she’d deal with the weather. He hoped that she would not have too much of a problem with getting wet. This was about as simple of a rescue as it got.

He said, “That’s not too bad, but the floods could hold us up.”

Cynthia said, “Someone has to rescue that woman.”

Nodding his head, he asked, “Is she on foot?”

“Yes. So are the men chasing her,” Sally answered. She laid out a map and pointed to an area. She said, “She’s here moving towards here. There’s a town with a bank here where you could arrive at Chaos. With horses, you could reach her in a day and half or two days. That would give you a day to get away.”

Looking over the map, Sid considered the distances involved. It would be a two days of riding. One or two delays by swollen creeks might make them late.

He glanced over at Cynthia and then said, “It might take us three days.”

“Why?” Sally asked. The distance wasn’t that far.

“He’s saying that I’m not very good at riding a horse,” Cynthia answered, correctly interpreting Sid’s glance at her.

The idea of riding for three solid days scared the daylights out of her. She wasn’t sure if she could manage that.

“Oh,” Sally said with a frown.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to rescue that woman,” Cynthia said standing up straighter.

Sid said, “Let me see the picture of Harriet.”

Sally held out the picture for Sid to study. and Cynthia looked over his shoulder. and She commented, “That doesn’t look like a Harriet to me. She looks like Natalie Wood.”

Sid tried to remember what Natalie Wood looked like, but couldn’t remember any of her movies.

He said, “I guess this will be our mission.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.