Seidh, Od, And Other Hnossir
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Archibael

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A student vacationing in Iceland stumbles into a conflict between an ancient Norse deity and the man who's found her magical totem.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex  

"I want to talk to them."

"I thought you didn't want to meet either one of them. You were pretty adamant about it."

Ada was back in her room now; Brandy was gone already, presumably off servicing Ellis and Dorian or whoever else was in their little fuckhut. Zeke had stopped by to visit and make googly eyes at her; he rested on the couch and observed the exchange. Callista was staring into the mirror, putting on eyeshadow that made her look like a whore. Ada thought it was entirely appropriate ... and something deep in the recesses of her libido now found it exciting, too.

"I've changed my mind."

Callista looked mischievous. "Good. I know you'll like them. A lot."

Ada looked as skeptical as she felt, but she knew what she had to do. "Maybe. Right now I just want to tell them that I don't appreciate them treating you and Brandy like pieces of meat and ruining our vacation."

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind hearing that from you, darling. They're very ... open-minded. And they've been wanting to meet you, too."

Sure they had.

Ada turned to Zeke. "Zeke, I'm going to go and have a chat with these guys. I should be back tonight in time for our dinner date."

He frowned, grabbed his coat, and pulled her aside to the door. "Ada, I don't think this is such a good idea. Your friend seems ... I don't know ... drugged or something. And you don't know anything about these guys. I'm worried about you."

She smiled mildly at him, grinning internally at how right he was. "I'm sure everything will be okay. I can take care of myself, and I'll be back before tonight."

His expression read "unconvinced", but Ada shrugged, kissed him on the cheek, then shooed him out and gently closed the door on him. She focused on Callista as she heard his retreating footsteps.

She could smell her friend's arousal from here, and it made her think of what her own face had smelled like before she'd showered: Heidi. That thought was getting her horny again, and she resisted the urge to throw Callista on the bed and tongue her into submission. If all of this worked out to her mistress's satisfaction, Callista could easily be hers. Heidi's, that is ... but she hoped her mistress would be generous in sharing cuntslaves. Ada refrained from acting on her desires and allowed herself to be led out of the resort, to the street, and into the rental car.

Callista knew the way well, evidently. She drove like a native, though Ada was soon lost amid the maze of streets. They left the city and headed east on the open road, and about fifteen minutes into the drive they turned onto a secondary road, then to a gravel side street. Callista parked the car in front of a largish house whose windows gleamed with welcoming yellow light, and Ada noticed Callista's nipples solidly poking forward through the tight nylon of her blouse. Her eyes were shifty, too; she looked agitated and distracted, and she tried half-heartedly to conceal from Ada the hand that she pressed against her mound through the stretchy skirt material. "Come on," she said to her friend. "They're waiting."

They left the car and approached the front porch, where a door opened on a luxurious wood-paneled space. Hunting lodge style, with a large hearth and a roaring fire. On an overstuffed sofa sat a blond-bearded man of about twenty-five years, his shirt casually open at the neck, a leather thong disappearing into it. Ada had a pretty good idea what was hanging there. She gulped.

Callista was thrilled, and ran toward him ecstatically. "Ellis, Ellis! I brought her! She's here!" She seized his face in her hands and kissed him, molding her body to his, trying to touch as much of him at once as possible. She hiked up her skirt urgently. "Will you fuck me, now? Please?"

Ellis mumbled soothing words to Callista, and she smiled and calmed down. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" he asked, turning to face Ada directly. Callista stood slightly in front of him, her ass against his upper leg, and he affectionately stroked her belly as her breathing quickened. She moved her body upward in an effort to get his touch lower.

"Ellis, lover, I want you to meet my best friend, Ada. Ada, this is Ellis." Ellis didn't wave, since his hands were now in the depths of Callista's panties. The girl cooed. "You are going to like him soooo much."

Ada didn't think so, and evidently the reaction had shown on her face, because Ellis noticed and gave a wry smile. "Perhaps not now," he admitted, "but soon."

She saw him thrust his hand hard into her girlfriend's panties, and Callista emitted several squeals of delight. Hnoss, Ada thought absently.

Ellis removed his fingers from their playground, and Callista slowly licked them clean, staring at Ada all the while. Her arousal intensified at this display; after Heidi's seizure of her sapphic virginity, the way she looked at girls had changed profoundly, and her own panties grew damp while watching her friend devour her own juices. This was not at all according to plan, and Ada tried to ignore Callista completely and strode forward to this man who held the reins of her libido. She intended to reach down into his shirt and rip her goddess's rightful property from the neck of this usurper, and something in her eyes must have warned him, because he snatched his hand out of Callista's mouth and wrapped his fist around the bulge inside his shirt.

Ada felt it seize her, felt Od's effect, seething on the edges of her mind, filling her with a lust she'd not known before. Her excitement at Callista's antics was nothing, not a ghost of arousal compared to this. Every heartbeat pulsed in her cunt, every breath in and out seemed to tantalize her nipples with the brief stretch of her skin.

Ellis's Cock beckoned even as she sank to her knees and gently pulled down his trousers. She wanted it inside her, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, everywhere, invading her. Pervading her. Her tongue made love to it with a fervor, hoping that if she made this Cock pleased, if she could get it to spurt down her throat or on her face then maybe, maybe, Ellis might put it in her slit for an encore.

That looked plausible at the moment; Ellis was pleased with her efforts, and his hands tangled in her hair even as she gripped his ass for traction. He'd doubtless have come already from her oral ministrations, but it was evident from the taste on the Cock that he'd been fucking Brandy or Callista or both today-- who knew how many times? The thought made her excited, and she wondered if she'd get to fuck them, too.

Ellis paused, and Ada felt the cheeks of his ass stiffening, and she plunged the Cock as deep into her throat as she could. He went over the edge, then, grunting and snarling, and fucking her face like he was doggy-styling her pussy. Which, in Ada's imagination, he was. She came once from this vision alone, hard, without even touching her clit, and swallowed what he offered her in a fit of bliss.

Ellis smiled down at her, sated and elated, like a benevolent deity, as she cleaned him off and lovingly licked the sweat from his balls. He sat down on the sofa and watched her work, patting her hair as he would a prize bird-dog. "You'll be a welcome addition to the crowd," he giggled. "You give seriously great head, baby. I think you'll be my special girl."

She got a little thrill from that, but she wanted more. She intensified her "cleaning" efforts in a no-so-subtle effort to entice him into trying one of her other openings, and it seemed to be beginning to work when a voice rang out from the other room.

"Ellis, dude. It's my turn."

Ellis looked momentarily annoyed, but then shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, okay. I'll send her in. You send out Titty-Fuck?"

"I was planning on keeping Titty-Fuck for the event. I want to make them cunt-munchers like last night."

"That can wait. The deal is you get her right after me, not that you get to do everything you want to her immediately."

"The Redhead, then?"

"No."

"Aw, all right. Just send her in."

"Okay." Ellis put his hand under her chin, looked into her eyes, and told her to go and serve Dorian. "If you're good, I'll fuck your pussy."

Ada was reluctant, but hopeful. Would he, really?

He answered the unasked question. "Hard."

The muscles in her womb clenched with eagerness, and she found the will to stand up and move to the door to the adjoining room.

There she met Callista, clothes discarded, curly auburn locks unruly, everywhere, enhancing rather than concealing her nude form. She kissed Ada deeply, providing an enticing taste of herself, and stroked Ada's ass as she passed. "Later," she promised with lust-glazed eyes.

On the other side of the door she met Brandy, who was clad in nothing but a thong and a smile. The space between her breasts was red from friction, and her face and neck displayed evidence of lotions L'Oreal would not sell. She hugged Ada and said, "Welcome to the family, dearie!" then rushed through the door to get to Ellis.

Dorian was on the bed, the covers a tattered mess, an adult video playing on the television. "Come 'ere, bitch. Let's figure out what to do with you."

She longed to flee, but knew that if she satisfied this man, Ellis would fuck her. Hard, she heard him say again in her memory. And that was more than enough for her.

Ada strode, excited, to the bed. "Anything you want, Dorian. It's my pleasure."


Ada's nipples sent tingly bursts cuntward as Brandy gently but insistently twisted and pinched them, and the taste and smell of Callista's steamy pussy filled her senses. She could barely breathe with the other girl astride her face, but she wouldn't have it any other way, for Ellis was inside her at last, reaming her ass for all he was worth. Dazzling light played in her brain and her fingers played in her snatch, all of her senses raw and excited at the pleasure she was feeling, and as he squirted into her she sighed her muffled climax into her girlfriend's muff.

Ellis lay back, momentarily satisfied, and watched Ada finish Callista off while Brandy sank to her knees to service them both with fingers and mouth. Places switched several times, and the tangle of bodies pulsed together once or twice more, then lay spent across the sofa. The air was full of the smell of sweat and sex, and Brandy and Callista smiled contentedly and want to sleep. Only Ada was left to talk to her wonderful Ellis.

He smiled and beckoned to her, and she came and sat at his feet, massaging them. "Thank you, my little slut."

The word was wrong, but despite that (or perhaps because of it), it gave her a tiny thrill. "Anything to give you pleasure, Ellis. Just please use me."

"I will, kid, I will. A lot. And for a long time. Can't imagine getting tired of doing you, but my cock is sleepy for the moment, so we can talk."

"I ... I have questions..."

"Oh? And what are they?"

"I've never felt ... the way I'm feeling with you. Have felt with you ever since I got here. What is--"

"Why do you feel like you need to fuck me and will do whatever I say in order to be allowed to do so?"

She blushed, and when she heard the word "fuck" she glanced down at his Cock, which was, alas, still recovering. "Yes. Why? When I first saw you, I didn't feel that way at all, but things are so different now."

He looked thoughtful. "I'm not exactly certain myself, babe. It has something to do with this." He pulled the thong around his neck, slowly revealing what hung on its loop. The revelation of Od was relatively anti-climactic-- for all of its power, it looked like a terribly old clay idol with a couple of marks scrawled in it. "Me and Dorian found this in a cave while we were spelunking in the fjords a couple of weeks back."

"What ... what is it?"

"I don't know. It's pretty ancient, I know that, and I thought I'd sell it to an archaeologist or somebody, but it became pretty obvious that it's much better than a quick source of cash. See, soon after I started carrying it around, women started doing whatever I wanted. Begging to fuck me. Literally begging. I know it's hard for you to believe right now, but I've never really been much of a ladies' man-- Dorian's more successful at that."

Ada was dumbfounded. If she thought about it hard, tried to distance herself from her libido, Dorian was objectively a little better looking than Ellis. And he was certainly very kinky and creative in bed. But the way he treated her, the way he acted when he knew the girls in his bed were a sure thing ... he was a total asshole. Ellis had Od, and there was no question it had an impact on his attractiveness, but he looked at all of this from a different perspective, and Ada could appreciate the difference even from a non-sexual standpoint.

"Anyway, when I figured it out, I told Dorian, and it was his idea to see how far we could take it. We ... um ... switched off on one of the local girls, then a couple others ... but they had too many ties, here, and there were problems with family and friends. Nothing I couldn't handle, of course, but I don't enjoy controlling angry boyfriends or fathers very much."

Ada noticed he said nothing about angry girlfriends or mothers. She thought there was likely a good reason for that, and the image of him taking her mother made her uncomfortably horny. The more disgusted she became with herself, the more she juiced. She tried to ignore her feelings and listen to him talk. Such nice lips, and tongue...

"Eventually, we decided to move out here to the countryside and to limit our pickups to tourist gals. And you're the first set. I haven't yet decided whether to send you back to London or to keep you here to recruit some more hotties for us."

"Oh, please keep us!"

He chuckled. "We'll see how good you stay. This thing," he indicated Od, "doesn't work too well the farther away you get, I've learned that much. But I do like to have you here, and I can think of a couple of occupations for you girls which will ensure you're able to help support the household." She shuddered and imagined herself fucking people for money, and giving it all to Ellis. "I'm an old-fashioned guy, and I think I'll make everyone contribute to the household upkeep. Except for Dorian, that fucking freeloader." He wrinkled his forehead.

"If you're so annoyed with him, why don't you take control of him as well? Make him be less annoying?"

"Nuh uh. This thing is all about sex. When I made the banker get me loads of cash from the vault, the guy spent most of the time begging to suck my cock. Which I'm very not into. Creeped me out. Plus, I just wouldn't do that to Dorian. We've been friends since the second grade! He pisses me off now and then, but he's still like a brother to me. Someday, if I get bored with girls..." He shrugged. "Well, never say 'never', I guess.

"But that day's not going to be soon, hon. You are fine, and smooth, and clean where it matters and dirty where it's best, and I am going to fuck you again, in your pussy this time. What do you say to that?"

Intense thrills danced in her synapses. She spread her thighs astride him in the chair and begged, "Oh, please! I've been hoping and waiting soooo long..."

He was happy to oblige, and the shock to her clit as his bulk filled her sent her into instant paroxysms of joy. Her body thrust of its own accord, hard, fast, pulling him deeper, wishing she could take his entire body into her, every centimeter of his skin a source of pleasure. He had been doing little else but fucking for days on end, so he was hardly on a hair-trigger, but the passion with which she seized him and the desperation in her eyes as she plunged him into her over and over again ... It was mere moments, rather than tens of moments, before he gripped her shoulders for leverage and pushed up into her in his own thrilled climax, and as his come entered her it was as if a chime went off in her head. It sounded like her mistress's chime...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.