Alice's Weekend Away - Cover

Alice's Weekend Away

Copyright© 2008 by JTTbear

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alice goes away for a weekend of intense sex and pussy stretching. Codes may be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I opened my eyes in the darkness it took me second for my senses to register where I was. I remembered the evening before, and while it definitely wasn't something I would want all the time, it was fun for a change. I also remembered what Alice said as I slipped off to sleep. "Now you can fuck me or fist me when you find the energy. Don't worry if I look like I'm sleeping, I'll wake up and we can cum together."

Moving slowly, so as not to wake my sleeping beauty, I ease off the bed and grab the lube. I carefully move in behind Alice, and after quickly coating both my cock and my hand, I pull her ass cheeks apart. She didn't move, but I think she may be waking. I can't resist the temptation and I slide my cock into her accepting asshole. Alice starts to mutter something and I decide to push things further than yesterday. I clench my fist and start rubbing it against her hot cunt. I know what Alice likes, and this time I am going to break her good.

"Please," she pants, "put it in, give me your fist."

"I don't think so. You made me beg, I am going to return the favor. But this time I am going to be a bit rougher." I reach to the bedside table and pull out two straps with D-rings opposite the buckles. I strap them around the tops of your thighs and clip a clover clamp to each D-ring. I pull your left labia minora out and grab it with the clover clamp. I repeat the process on the other side. She whimpers, and her hips buck. Hmm, she seems to like the clamps instead of just tolerating it.

I grab the nipple clamps I hadn't expected to use, and snap them on her big hard nipples. "Yes," she hisses. I go back to playing with her pussy, it is starting to drip. I slowly rock my cock in her tight ass. I love the feel of her big soft cheeks as I work her ass.

"Are you ready for more, my pet? Do you want to feel my fist as it pushes into you?"

"Oh gods yes, do it, please! I need it, break my pussy wide open!" I smile, "Close, but it sounds more like you are demanding not begging. Maybe I should stop," I say as I stroke her clit.

"Please, please," she pauses and I can tell she is struggling, "Please Master, please do it make me cum."

"That is what I want to hear my pet." I start rocking my hips faster and press my clenched fist against her spread hole. I push my fist harder and harder and suddenly her pussy gives way. I take my free hand and undo all of the clamps. She starts to shake as the added sensation of returning circulation pushes her over the top. As she reaches her peak I pound her ass a fast as I can, pumping my cum into her spasming rectum. I kiss the back of her neck and nip it gently, knowing that for now at least she is mine. I gently ease my hand out of her still twitching cunt. The pulsating tightness of her asshole keeps me hard and I leave my cock up her ass as we fall asleep again. I know that if I wake later I can fuck her again.

I feel closer to Alice than I have to most of my play partners, I think it is in part because surrendering control to another is so out of character for either of us. I am looking forward to six months from now, when our schedules sync up again, although next time I think I am going to bring my sub. The thought of sharing her with Alice, watching Alice put her through her paces is delicious, especially since Cindy is just learning to serve a woman. I think that even the mostly straight Alice will not be able to resist how cute Cindy is.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.