But Who Am I Really? - Cover

But Who Am I Really?

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On his last day of vacation in Ireland, Hugh picks up a beautiful local hitchhiker, Erin. That night, an ancient Irish lullaby has unexpected side-effects and the couple is thrust into a new life which they find strangely wonderful... (a body swap story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   TransGender   Body Swap   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Hugh sat uncomfortably in the departure lounge. "How do you stand it?"

"How do I stand what?" Erin looked up. She was going through Hugh's wallet, minutely examining every credit card, ID, and slip of paper.

"This!" Hugh gestured towards his chest. "These clothes are so uncomfortable!" Hugh looked left and right, leaned in towards Erin and whispered "it's like a pair of hands are constant cupping and holding my tits. And the panties are constantly riding up into my crotch. I'm getting horny just sitting here!"

"Oh that. You'll get used to it. Or not ... you could be sexually stimulated all day long! Wouldn't you be the lucky one!" Erin giggled. It was strange seeing such a cute giggle come from Hugh's mouth.

Hugh sat back and crossed his arms. It had been a strange, surreal morning.

First, after they had slept all morning, he automatically put on his own shirt and pants when he got out of bed. Of course, the clothes were much too large, and so he tripped and fell flat on his face, which caused Erin to nearly die laughing.

"Shit, I can't wear this!"

"Tch, tch. A proper young lass should watch her language!" Erin shook her finger at Hugh. "I think it would be best if you wore my clothes, at least for now. At least we know they'll fit."

And so he had. But the result was a host of strange new feelings that caused his mind to be constantly diverted. Erin had to help him shower, showing him where to scrub and where not to, and how to wash and dry his new long hair.

Fortunately, he didn't have to worry about makeup or any of that. After his hair was dry (which took forever, even with the Hotel's blow dryer), Erin braided it, gently pulled his head to and fro, which Hugh quite enjoyed. He felt so close and comfortable with Erin, and he thanked her for her capable help.

"Why, you're quite welcome!" Erin had replied. "I'm enjoying this too. It's like being with my baby sister."

Hugh had blushed at the comparison. But when he looked into the mirror, the braids did make him look like an awfully young woman. Erin was 28, but right now, in Erin's body, Hugh looked no more than 20. Hugh's body was 32.

Erin's realization about age made her think twice, "I've lost 4 years of my life!" she said, seriously.

"Worse than that," Hugh replied, "given the life expectancy of men, you will die 8 years sooner, so you've really lost 12 years."

"Well, aren't you the cheerful one." Erin wrinkled her nose at him. It was a very un-Hugh like expression, and Hugh couldn't help laughing at how incongruous it looked. "Well," Erin continued, "at least I'll still be able to father children when I'm 90."

"Well, hopefully we'll never have to test that out."

All in all, Hugh could barely think straight, and was glad that Erin seemed less affected by her transformation. She took the lead and drove them both to the airport. Predictably, Erin had no trouble whatever driving on the left side of the road. Driving in the passenger seat for the first time, Hugh had nearly panicked when she took sharp turns at 50 miles per hour and brushed against the bushes on the side of the road.

And there was another thing. Erin had not bought her tickets yet. In fact, she didn't even have enough money to purchase them. "My plan was to stay in Dublin with a friend, do a bit of work, and then wait for a cheap flight."

But Hugh's ticket was for that evening and he knew that he wouldn't be able to pass customs in his condition. So what to do? In the end, Hugh had paid a full-coach fare for Erin to join him. Erin apologized for the expense and promised to pay him back.

"You will not! Besides, the money is least of my worries right now," Hugh had replied. Mostly he was worried about what would happen if they couldn't switch back. He tried to control his anxiety, but it was difficult, and he constantly had to rely on Erin to calm his fears.

"Aren't you worried, Erin?" Hugh asked.

"Well..." she thought for a second, "I guess I planned this trip so I could experience strange new things, and I couldn't have wished for anything more strange or more new than this! And besides, my job is more flexible than yours. All I do is manage my father's business affairs."

"That sounds like a pretty big responsibility to me."

"Well, it can be - especially at auction. But I've always had a good head for accounting and business, so most of the time it's pretty easy."

There were all kinds of little difficulties to overcome. Erin had to distract the lady at the ticket counter so Hugh could sign for the tickets. The pen had felt strange so the signature came out really bad anyway. Probably Erin could have done just as well. Hugh's new proportions made everything feel different and strange, from going down stairs, opening the car door, putting on shoes, to the most basic functions, like sitting down and eating.

"Speaking of basic functions," Hugh muttered to himself. He had recognized at least one of the reasons why he was so uncomfortable.

Hugh leaned over to Erin and whispered into her ear, "Erin, I have to go to the bathroom."

Erin looked back, amused. "Well go on then! The WC is right over there," she pointed.

"But you have to go with me!"

"Oh, don't be silly. You're a grown up young lady now, I'm sure you can manage."

Hugh blushed at being called a 'grown up young lady'. He stuck out his tongue at her, and Erin stuck out her tongue in reply. After a moment to gather his courage, Hugh got up on wobbly legs and headed to the ladies room.

Hugh had only been in a ladies restroom once in his life, on a dare in middle school. Now, he had to consciously force himself to go against years of training and step into the wrong bathroom.

It was like stepping into a strange foreign land.

All of the fixtures were the same, except no urinals and there was a little foyer with a countertop and a bench. But it was the atmosphere that was totally different. First, it was crowded. All of the sinks were in use, and he had to wait in line for the toilet. Second, the smell was nice - of perfume, baby powder, and hairspray. And third, the noise. Pairs of women were chatting with each other, about work, flight arrangements, babies, or men.

Hugh felt like a covert operative, undercover, trying to fit in and look like he belonged. "But of course I do belong," Hugh realized, "because I am a woman. I should fit in perfectly." But he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being scrutinized by the others.

Eventually, a stall opened up and Hugh was able to do his business. The relief was palpable, and Hugh made a mental note to use the bathroom more frequently. Even though he had gone just that morning, the feeling of pissing from a place deep within his abdomen was still freaky strange and disorienting. Different parts of his body were being stimulated and it just went to emphasize how foreign his new body was.

Hugh cleaned up, relinquished the stall to the next woman in line, and then went to wash his hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.