Everlasting - Cover

Preview

Everlasting

by Meahana

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Incest, Father, Daughter,

Romantic Sex Story: I have been a teller of stories since I was very small. I've written articles and papers, but had never put a story on paper. A friend asked why not? Then he bet that I wouldn't dare write "that kind of story". What choice did I have? Here it is, the story. It isn't so odd for two girls to love the same man. Unless he is the father of one of them.

Our girls are Amie and Alexis and They have been very best friends forever. Amie and Alexis are both 16 and very pretty too. Amie is about 5'6", has blue eyes, auburn hair that becomes nearly golden when she get some sun. She is slim and has long legs that makes the boys smile and the girls weep. She isn't plagued with large breasts. She avoided a training bra long enough that she needed an A cup and a note from school before she would wear a bra at all. At 17, Amie wears a small B cup bra. A girl with obvious Irish roots and, to her glee, the freckles are mostly gone now. Amie isn't very interested in either boys or girls. She does have an occasional boy friend and sex is not out of the question because Amie really does love sex. She can do that without the baggage of a boyfriend.

Alexis is 5'4" with deep brown hair and brown eyes. Her skin is the deep olive brown that say's she must have some Greek somewhere in her family tree. Alexis shrugs it off and say's she just doesn't know, but thinks she must be Irish too. Alexis didn't need an A cup bra long enough to bend the snaps. At thirteen, she started wearing a B cup. Amie thinks that Alexis should start buying C cups next time. Alexis makes the boys smile and the girls weep too. The big difference in Alexis is that some of each sex get to know her much better.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.