The Making Of A Gigolo (12) - Janet Griswold - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (12) - Janet Griswold

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Janet put up a good front about being a confident woman, who didn't have a man in her life because she didn't need a man in her life. After two failed marriages, her mantra was that men were usually more trouble than they were worth. Her bravado convinced almost everybody that it would take a very special man to get her attention. But the truth was that Janet was afraid of men. One man, in particular, made her very nervous. Then, one night, that man knocked on her door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Just as the girls had kept some secrets from each other in the past, concerning Chuck, Matilda kept a secret from Betty on this night too. She didn’t tell her sister that ... all things considered ... it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

She rolled the rubber onto his straining penis herself, having read the directions at least a dozen times. She didn’t understand what that little extra thing at the tip was for, so she just ignored it, using her fingernails to get the slippery thing down onto his cock. Once sheathed in rubber, it didn’t look nearly as interesting.

It didn’t feel all that interesting either.

Of course the majority of that was because Chuck, once he adjusted to the fact that he was actually going to get his dick in her, was almost beside himself with giddy joy. That giddy joy translated to an ejaculation that came exactly forty-three seconds after he felt Matilda’s clasping heat through the extra sensitive layer separating his sperm from Matilda’s egg. Nobody was timing it, of course, but that’s how long it was.

Like most young men, he was unaware of his partner’s level of ... accomplishment.

She did like the feel of being stretched and filled. That was very nice, once the initial discomfort of being a little too stretched and filled was gone. But, about the time she started enjoying things, he gave a sighing groan, and completed a ritual of manhood by cumming with his dick in a girl for the first time in his life.

Of course he thought he had done a masterful job.

“Wow that was great!” he panted. He was right too. It was great ... for him.

Matilda, as so many young women do when their first complete sexual encounter is found to be much less satisfying than she had dreamed it would be ... basically kept quiet. She wasn’t all that sure how great it was supposed to be, and therefore couldn’t really gauge how well it had actually gone.

They went back into the girls’ room, where Betty was, in fact, working on a homework project for social studies. When Betty looked up, her eyes went to her sister’s face, where Matilda had pasted a smile. She had, after all, gotten fucked, which had been the goal.

Not having known what to do with the rubber, Chuck had simply left it on, dressing quickly. Now, as his penis completed softening, the movement of his clothing dragged it off his penis. There was a scurry of activity as the mess was dealt with. He unzipped his pants, exposing the mess, which the girls simply dealt with as if they had jerked him off.

Twenty minutes later, after being teased into another erection by Betty, Chuck proudly followed her to the same room, where basically the same thing took place, except for the preliminary talk. Betty sheathed his stiff penis and he climbed aboard.

For Betty, perhaps because he had cum such a short time past, it was a little better, roughly twice as long, in fact. She actually felt the beginnings of something perilously close to what could be almost called an orgasm. Then his groaning sigh announced they were done. Like her sister, she wasn’t at all sure whether things had gone well or not, and didn’t want to risk being made fun of by asking a stupid question, such as, “Was that good for you? Cause it wasn’t all that great for me, and I was just wondering ... is that all there is?”

To cut to the chase, a very satisfied and pumped up Chuck went home grinning like the Cheshire Cat, leaving behind two relatively unsatisfied and disillusioned girlfriends.

Had the girls talked, in their usual fashion, they probably would have come to the conclusion that this sex thing needed some serious working on, so that it would be much better than it had been. If they’d had the opportunity to lose their virginities together, watching each other, the same thing might possibly have happened.

But, because they had done this thing separately, they kept it separate, as odd as that may seem.

Things were actually made worse because, three weeks later, when they tried it again, they had to try it in the back seat of Chuck’s car, with the heater running full blast. The girls were together, this time, with one in the front, and the other in the back. When what happened to the other twin matched, pretty much, what had happened to the one watching, the misinformation that, “I guess this is all there is” was perpetrated. Neither had any clue that Chuck was popping off way too fast, with way too little attention to his partners.


By April, Janet was as addicted to Bobby as all the other women had been. Having a normal, regular, passionate lover had affected her to a degree she couldn’t believe. She was quite sure that Bobby was special, but she was also sure that he wasn’t unique, among men.

That gave her hope that she could meet another man like Bobby.

That she didn’t consider Bobby “a keeper” was based on somewhat complicated emotions. Bobby had seen her at her worst; bawling, fearful, and completely unhinged. She loved him for not reminding her of that, but could not get it out of her mind that he had seen her that way. At the same time, what he was giving her was more than enough to keep her happy. Still, she was aware on some level, that some day Bobby might not be there anymore. It wasn’t that she thought he’d leave her high and dry. It was more like some other woman might decide he was a keeper, and such a woman might not appreciate him paying attention to other women.

In any case, as May loomed, and the suggestion that winter was finally over for sure began to fill the air, Janet looked at the men around her in a very different way than she had just a few months ago.

Twice she picked up the phone to call and make a doctor’s appointment, to get a prescription for the pill. The first time, she was put on hold, and eventually hung up, because she had to go to work. The second time, the phone on the other end was ringing, when her doorbell chimed.

She hung up, because she knew it was Bobby at the door.

That afternoon, as Janet Griswold lay panting under Bobby, thrusting up onto his spurting prick, she got pregnant. He gave her three doses of warm baby-making sperm that afternoon, and she loved every one of them, as orgasms danced all around her body.

They say some women can tell. It isn’t scientific. At least there isn’t any scientific evidence to bear it out. But the fact is that there are small changes in a woman’s body immediately upon conception. Whether it’s hormonal, or whatever, some women can just tell.

She felt so fabulous when she got to work that, somehow, she knew.


In May, the twins graduated, along with their boyfriend, Chuck Cunningham. It was pretty common knowledge that both of them were “his girlfriend”, and that, whenever he took one of them out, the other went along too. Rumor was rife about what happened on those dates. The girls weren’t talking, and nobody believed Chuck’s boasting version of the events. Stuff like that only happened between the lines in Playboy magazine.

Since losing their virginities to him, the girls had allowed only two more episodes of intercourse. To be brutally honest, that’s because they had more fun with him when it was only his fingers that probed their pussies.

Chuck, of course, was not happy. He didn’t care if he had to use a rubber. He just wanted to hump and spurt. That he got to do it with two girls, instead of only one, was just frosting on the cake.

All graduation ceremonies are called “commencement”. An unending stream of valedictorians and commencement speakers have, for time immemorial, explained this to the graduating classes in America. Maybe elsewhere too. Who knows? They all say this isn’t an ending ... it’s a beginning.

In the case of the graduating class of Granger High, in the spring of 1975, it was a beginning, at least for Chuck and the twins. Ironically, it was the beginning of the end.

Chuck took them out that night, and wanted to fuck them to celebrate. Neither girl had procured any rubbers for the occasion. You could only sneak into the men’s bathroom so many times before somebody was going to catch you, and the last thing you wanted, in those days, was for someone to call up your mother and say something like “You know, I saw your daughter sneaking into the men’s room at the Apco station tonight. She had a fist full of quarters when she went in and a fist full of prophylactics when she came out.”

So, when neither girl would “put out”, as Chuck thought of it, he got mad. He pulled out what he thought of as his “ace in the hole,” and threatened them.

“You know there have to be at least five or six girls who would love to have my dick in them tonight!” he warned. “Maybe I should just go find one of them!”

The reason Chuck couldn’t tell the Dalton twins apart was because he never took the time to get to know them. Had he done so, he would have known that all the Dalton girls were as stubborn as the day is long, and as independent as their mother was.

“Maybe you should!” came the response, in tandem.

Chuck, like most young men, wasn’t aware that sometimes when a woman makes up her mind about something, she does it in a split second. She may do this for reasons that she may not be interested in talking about. Some women, when they make up their minds, assume that their new attitude about things is the only possible attitude. He had no idea that he had crossed an invisible line with his threat and that, just like that, he was no longer attractive to either of the twins. He found out when the date abruptly ended, despite his pleading attempts to backpedal.

Thus it was that as summer beckoned, the twins were without a man.

There is an interesting side note to the fact that Chuck did not get laid that night. In fact, Chuck didn’t get laid until he got to college the following September. Then he didn’t get laid for another month. After that, he didn’t get laid at all. Girls in college apparently communicate with each other a lot more than most people think they do, and Chuck’s reputation wasn’t attractive to any of them either.

As for the twins ... well, that comes later.


Another momentous event in June occurred when Paul came home from college to work for his father for the summer. He and Linda were both surprised when Paul’s parents presented them with keys to a very small house that they had rented for them. That it was very small made no difference to the happy couple. At last they could have their own place, and set up house, and be alone together with their baby.

It made things a lot quieter at the Dalton house too.


On the seventeenth of June, Felicity Chumley had another baby boy, with coal black hair. Bobby was replacing shingles on a roof when Annie finally found him. She had called the house and, when no one had answered the phone, had driven there to find him. As it turned out, the twins, the only ones there, were cooking out, which was why no one had answered the phone. They didn’t know where he was, but they knew where their mother was, and called her to get the information. They went with Annie, out of pure curiosity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.