The Making Of A Gigolo (12) - Janet Griswold - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (12) - Janet Griswold

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Janet put up a good front about being a confident woman, who didn't have a man in her life because she didn't need a man in her life. After two failed marriages, her mantra was that men were usually more trouble than they were worth. Her bravado convinced almost everybody that it would take a very special man to get her attention. But the truth was that Janet was afraid of men. One man, in particular, made her very nervous. Then, one night, that man knocked on her door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Janet lay on him, limp from kisses that had lasted for what seemed like an hour. She couldn’t get enough of his lips ... of the passion he gave her through his lips. He hadn’t gone soft and, while they kissed, he moved her hips gently, just massaging her pussy on the inside.

Her clit demanded more, and she rubbed harder. She got to do another thing for the very first time. She got to have an orgasm while her lover kissed her. That orgasm left her limp, and satisfied ... except that she wanted more kisses.

Now his lips became more demanding. He nipped at her lips with his own, and his hips wiggled beneath her. He seemed agitated, making thrusts with his hips.

Then she felt the warm bath that his prick delivered, deep inside her, and he moaned into her mouth. His hands slid all over her back as she felt him spurt again, and then again. She sucked his tongue, as her pussy squeezed, without her conscious direction.


Janet woke. Memory was instantaneous, and she realized she was still lying on top of him. She had fallen asleep, and couldn’t believe it. She raised her head, and saw he was awake and looking at her.

“I’m sorry,” she gushed.

“It’s okay,” he said. “Except that I need to use the bathroom.”

She sat up. His ankles were still tied. She scrambled to untie the knots on his ankles, while he worked on the ones still tied to his wrists. When she pulled the ropes off his ankles she could see a depression in the skin, where the rope had pressed hard.

As soon as he was free, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood, walking to the bathroom. He closed the door. She had no idea what to do now. She wasn’t used to the aftermath of something like this, and felt awkward.

Then the door was open and he was walking toward her again. He was gorgeous, so tall and strong. His penis swung gently, drooping between his legs.

“One more kiss before I go?” he asked, smiling.

She all but fell into his arms, as he gave her something to do, and loved that kiss as much as she had loved the others.

“I’m proud of you,” he said softly, when the kiss was over. “I think you made big strides today.”

His comment, made with a straight face, like he was some kind of psychologist or something, was so ludicrous that she giggled, and then laughed.

“You’re something else,” she giggled. “I don’t know what you are, but you’re definitely something else.”

“I’m just a guy,” he said carelessly. “A guy who had a great time today, and is looking forward to having a great time with you again.”

“You mean that, don’t you,” she said, still having a hard time adjusting to believing a man ... taking him at his word.

“If I didn’t need to get home, I’d show you how much I mean it right now,” he said. His hand went to his soft penis and gripped it, sliding the skin off the tip.

She felt the thrill of a woman being appreciated, even if it was by a lewd behavior. She didn’t care. She felt good.

“As tempting as that is, I need to think about what happened,” she said. “This is all so new. Most of what happened today was new. You’re a little too good to believe.”

“I’m just me,” he said. “Call me when you’re ready.”

Janet really was a pretty strong woman, even if she had labored under one crippling disillusionment. She had made her way alone for a long time, and she had the capacity for rational thought. As she played back the events of that afternoon, it became clear to her that she had finally met a man who cared about her, as much as he cared about himself. She was under no illusion that what they had shared was love ... not in the classical sense. But they had shared intimacy in a loving way, and that had been ... electrifying.

As a strong woman, Janet was capable of adapting to situations and circumstances that threw her a curve. She was capable of thinking things out, and making a decision.

She called Bobby the next day.


When Chuck parked to pick up “Matilda”, and went to the door to knock, he had no clue what he was about to face.

They answered the door together.

They were dressed identically. Their hair was done identically. The makeup, from one to the other was indistinguishable. Their heads were even tilted in the same manner.

“Hi Chuck,” they said, together, their voices identically matched. “I’m ready to go.” They had obviously practiced this. It was like listening to one voice, in stereo.

“Um ... hi,” said Chuck. “What’s going on?”

Again, they spoke in tandem. It was eerie, as if some alien intelligence was controlling them.

“You’ve been a very bad boy,” they said.

Chuck wasn’t stupid. He got it right away.

“You started it!” he said, in a lame attempt to get off the hook.

Finally only one of them spoke.

“No, Chuck, you started it. You had two perfectly acceptable girls to go out with, and have fun with, but when you figured out what we were doing, you took advantage of us.”

“Well, you let me,” he said, weakly. He had the sudden inspiration that this date might not go as well as he’d planned.

He was wrong, but he didn’t know that then.

The only clue that they had, in fact, practiced saying things together, came when one of them seemed to accidentally touch the other with the back of her hand. It was, in fact, a signal.

“Where are you taking us?” they asked.

“You?” Chuck’s face wrinkled. “Both of you?”

“Of course,” said the one that hadn’t spoken alone yet. “We both like you and you obviously like both of us.”

“Together? At the same time?” he moaned. His hopes of getting a hand in somebody’s pants drained away. In fact, it looked like he wasn’t going to get to have any naughty fun at all.

He was wrong about that too, but he didn’t know that yet either.

“Both of us,” they said, as one voice.


While Chuck was trying to decide what to do - this could get expensive if he took them out to eat - on the far side of Granger, Janet was opening her door to face the man she was no longer afraid of.

“Hi,” she said, blushing a little. She might not be afraid, but she was still a little shy. She had shared something incredibly intimate with this man, and she hardly knew him.

“I’m glad you called,” he said.

A little of the old, normal Janet bubbled up.

“I’m not surprised. Men seem to think about just one thing.”

“If that’s not what I’m supposed to be thinking about,” he said casually, “then why did you call me? Is something broken?”

She winced inside. He was right. He knew exactly why she had called him. So, doing what women do frequently when they’re caught in a philosophical booboo, she just ignored it, and stepped back to let him in. She expected him to sweep her into his arms and kiss her.

He didn’t.

“What are we going to do tonight?” he asked, instead.

It threw her off base. What did he think they were going to do? Hadn’t he just admitted that he had sex on his mind?

“Go out to eat? Play a game? Go for another walk?” He made suggestions in rapid fire speech.

She looked confused, and he laughed.

“Come on, Janet. We can’t just fuck like bunnies all the time. We need to get to know each other too.”

His use of the term “fucking like bunnies” was similar to what her husbands might have said, but so different in its tone that it wasn’t crass at all. It got a smile, in fact.

“It’s nice to know a man can be interested in something other than sex,” she said.

“Don’t get the wrong idea,” he said. “I’m very interested in the sex. I’m ready to go right now. You turn me on something fierce. But it will be even better if we’re more familiar with each other.”

She felt that thrill of knowing a man wanted her ... particularly this man. She was, in fact, “ready to go” right now too. She’d been thinking about this all week. Each time she’d used her dildo, she’d wished he was there instead.

“I’m not used to just talking to a man,” she said.

“Do you have any brothers?” he asked.

She looked at him in surprise. “No. I was an only child.”

“Well, just try to think of me as the brother you didn’t know you had, and you just found. We have a lot to catch up on.”

She was amazed at how simple that one odd idea was. They ended up riding around. Janet showed him the house she had grown up in, and he took her out to the farm, and showed her that. They ended up parking on a hill that overlooked Granger. It wasn’t much of a hill, but, as the light faded from the cloudy sky, and the lights of town came on, they twinkled and identified places that would otherwise be invisible in the dark.

They talked for two hours, before he leaned over and kissed her.

Then, suddenly, they were making out like teenagers.


One of the twinkling lights they were looking at was the front porch light of the house Chuck lived in with his parents. Said parents were out for the night, playing bridge, which left the house empty.

There were teenagers making out there ... three of them, in fact. Chuck’s dismal assessment of the situation had taken a radical shift when the girls suggested that the only thing that had changed was that now everything was out in the open.

He’d had to adjust his “sexual clock” somewhat. Making out with two girls at the same time turned out to involve some tricky timing. You couldn’t spend too long with one, and in the process, neglect the other.

In fact, Chuck felt a little like a ping pong ball.

Both girls were topless, and he had four nipples to suck. That made it a little easier to accept the fact that neither of them would let him get his hand in their pants. In fact, from Chuck’s perspective, it didn’t get much better than this.

They still hadn’t told him which one was which, though their kisses separated them. He had tried using their names, hoping to be corrected, because he knew that once he knew which was which, he’d know them apart by their kisses from that point on. The problem was that no matter which name he used, the girl he used it on only said something like, “Ohhhh I love it when you suck gently like that,” or “Kiss me some more, Chuck.”

He had adapted pretty well to spending just the right amount of time with each girl, and was feeling pretty good about things. He was not prepared when one of them said, “I think it’s time.”

He wasn’t prepared, because he was suddenly tackled by two girls, who tickled him, poked him and generally made it impossible to do anything except fend their hands off.

That’s when one of them went for his belt.

“What?” he yelped, as his belt came loose. His hand reached automatically, but had to divert as fingers dug into his ribs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.