Rescue
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by The Mage

The man on the floor began to moan quite loudly, so I gave him a swift kick in the ribs. I had never in my life struck another person, but the hatred that this foul piece of garbage engendered in me, was monumental.

"Shut up, you slug, and get on your feet! We have things to do."

'Master' slowly got to his feet still clutching at his chest.

"You will not try to run again! You cannot, and will not disobey me, no matter what the command. Is that clear?"

I pushed these commands into his head harder than I had ever pushed in my life! The force of the thoughts as they entered the man's mind caused him to grab his head and groan from the very depths of his being.

From behind me I felt, "Thank you, my new Master, for giving this beast some of his own back."

Aksana was not really talking to me, but was thinking what was coming from her heart.

"This is only the beginning for him, my Dear!"

The young woman gasped and asked, "You heard that? But how? I did not speak."

"You spoke with your heart, and I heard it."

"You really are much more powerful than this 'worm of a man', aren't you?"

"Yes. Now we must leave. Go tell your boss that I need to see her, and then get your things."

"Yes, John."

The head librarian came, and she was not happy about being summarily summoned by a patron.

"Now see here! Just what..."

I seized her mind and stopped her tirade, mid stream. I then inserted the thought that Aksana had requested some time off, and was free to leave without any docking of pay, or any other possible demerits. She was, in fact, due to receive a pay raise.

"Is everything clear, Miss Grant?"

"Crystal, Sir."

"Good. You may leave now, but you will not remember any of this."

The woman shook her head, looked blankly around the room, and returned to her office.

Aksana drove my car, and I rode with her Master. It took only a few minutes to drive to the house. It was one of the oldest in the city, dating from the seventeenth century. It had once belonged to a whaling captain and had been faithfully restored to a grandeur that is seldom seen these days.

We entered the study/library. To me it was a wondrous place, filled with fine old books and pieces of original art. I went around and sat in the Masters chair behind the desk, and had him kneel before me.

Turning to Aksana I said, "Would you please fetch the others, my Dear?"

"Yes, John."

I studied the man kneeling in front of me. He was filled with hatred to his very core. It was very evident to me that he would always be a threat to Aksana and me.

I opened myself to his thoughts, and saw a variety of ways that he wished to torture and kill the both of us. He was at that very moment figuring a way to get around my commands.

I knew, then, that he would have to die.

This was new territory for me, as I had never even considered being one of those dominant telepaths that are so prevalent in the mind control stories.

There was a gasp from the doorway. I saw a middle aged woman rushing in to give aid to the man before me.

"Stop! He is no longer Master of this place! I am!"

Though distressed, the slave training took over and the woman stopped in her tracks, dropped to her knees, and assumed the position. She was followed by a second woman that was a bit younger but still of middle age. Seeing the scene before her she knew instinctively that I was superior to her Master, and thus she assumed the subservient position without being told.

Both women showed considerable shock as Aksana entered the room and walked to my side and remained standing.

"Aksana is the Alpha here from now on! I will accept no discord or discussion about that fact. You all will obey her until I release you. If that is too much of a burden for you to bear you will simply be put to death. Is that understood?"

The younger slave nodded, immediately; but her Master, and her sister slave, just glared at me.

I saw in the mind of the older slave a picture of poison being added to our food as well as her hatred for my dear Aksana.

"Do you wish to die woman?" I asked.

"I would rather be dead than subservient to that bitch!"

"As you wish. How would you like to die?"

A look of confusion and fear suddenly filled her face. She did not think that she would actually die and my words gave her pause.

"What?"

"Come now, woman, the question is a simple one. How do you want to die? Poison, a bullet, a garrote, a stroke, a heart attack, what?"

"You can't possibly mean to actually kill her?" asked her Master.

"Oh, but I do! It is her wish, and I mean to grant it."

A wet stain appeared on the woman's dress and soon spread to the floor as she lost control of her bladder.

"I think a stroke would be best, don't you? Then you would not feel a thing since your brain would explode. So much less painful than a heart attack, and much less mess than a bullet." I said with sarcasm dripping from every word.

The woman began to beg for her life, but ... and this was a big but ... in her mind she was trying to figure a way to save herself and her Master, and destroy me.

"My dear woman those plans are futile. I can see right into your head, you have no real desire to please me, and you only wish my death. Please just pick the method or I will have my Alpha here choose it for you."

She looked up at Aksana and knew there would be no mercy coming from that direction.

After a long pause she whispered, "A stroke."

"What? I can't hear you."

"A stroke!" she sobbed.

I chose several large blood vessels in her brain and burst them. She made a strange face, rolled her eyes back into her head and slumped over, dead.

"I'll kill you for that!" snarled the Master.

"No, I don't think so. You will die soon, too, as soon as I get the needed information from you. Do you know why?"

Shocked at my coldness, and the fact that he was to follow his old slave, he said flatly, "No."

"Because you thought that you were better than other people, and then you took the light and joy from my life by crushing this fine woman. That's why! You have brought all of this upon your own head, you arrogant bastard!"

For the next three hours I dug through his brain. I retrieved all of his account numbers, and financial information; and all of his business' information, legal and illegal. In the process, I learned of a safe in the floor under the desk. It was filled with money. I rose and opened the safe. I then looked at the other slave. Shifting my mind to hers I found that she had no love for her Master. She longed to be free, and to tour Europe.

"Alice, I can see that you hold no loyalty to this evil man, and are simply his slave. Would you like to be free, again?"

Her eyes went wide and tears began to flow down her cheeks as she said, "With all my heart, Master!"

I was tired of rummaging about in the mind of a monster, so I put him to sleep. Then I went to the slave and took her hands and lifted her to her feet and said, "Please sit down and answer some questions for me, ok?"

"Yes, Master."

"No, I am not your Master. No one is. You are now free! But you must help me in order to earn that freedom, ok?"

The poor woman was not able to handle all that was happening and simply fainted.

"May I get her some water, John? She has always been kind to me, may I help her?"

"Of course."

As Aksana left I began to think about the happenings of the day. The first thing that I noticed was that I felt no remorse at the death of the nasty woman. Second, I realized that it was getting easier to penetrate and control the minds of others. After all of these years with my gifts, I was finally exercising and strengthening them. Who knew? Huh?

The next thing that I realized was that I had to think before I acted; else I would get into some serious trouble.

I would need to set a scene to get out of this without trouble from the police.

"What would be a good scenario? Hmmm. How about long time maid discovers boss dead of heart failure, and has a stroke? Hmmm. Suicide perhaps? I could have him blow his brains out. No ... too messy and suspicious. No ... no ... the heart failure/stroke is the best, I think."

By now Aksana had succeeded in reviving Alice.

"Is it true, Aksana? Am I free?"

"Yes, Alice, it is."

Alice instinctively hugged her sister slave, and wept for joy.

"Alice? Please tell me all that you know about this sack of shit, here."

For the next twenty minutes she recited the history of Frederick Mark Arnold, businessman and slaver.

I, of course knew all of what she was telling us from my mind probes, but I needed her distracted while I worked on her mind. She had been a slave for a very long time and was predisposed to getting into another bad situation. I corrected her submissive nature. She would never again fall prey to predatory men wishing to enslave her.

I then placed the scenario of the deaths of the other two into her mind. It was imperative that she be present to summon the authorities and to bear witness that nothing was amiss.

I then woke Mr. Arnold and did a complete mind search. I needed the name of the trainer. As I dug around I found that the trainer was in the process of working up another slave for this vile man. That was the reason for so much cash in the safe.

I wanted to beat this bastard senseless, but feared leaving marks on the body so I just gave him another minor heart attack. He screamed out in pain and fell to the floor again.

Once the pain had subsided he asked, a bit confused, "What was that for?"

"For ordering the destruction of another woman's life, you worthless piece of garbage!" I hissed out, too angry to speak above a whisper.

I had put Alice into a trance so that she would have no memory of the activities of the evening.

"Ladies, please prepare a tray of tea and scones or some such thing for one. Oh and bring a pair of rubber or latex gloves back with you please."

The two went out to the kitchen as I rose and shut the AC off and turned the heat up all of the way. I didn't want the body to cool too much. I then returned to the desk, and began to make notes of all that I had learned from Mr. F. M. Arnold.

When the women returned, I took the gloves from Alice and put them on. Next I took the tray of goodies and stood half way between the door and the dead woman's body. Then I just dropped the tray, by letting it slip to the side as I released my grip so as not to spray the body with anything.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.