What Happens In Vegas... - Cover

What Happens In Vegas...

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - ...Does it really stay in Vegas? Two lovers meet over the internet and have a tryst in Sin City.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Anal Sex  

They woke up the next morning and made love one final time. Neither said much. They took a shower together and then Shelley went back to her room and began packing.

After a quick scan to make sure she had everything, Shelley and Rick stepped out into the hallway with their things. She reluctantly handed him the jewelry box with the necklace and earrings in it. Then she took Rick's hand and they went downstairs to check out.

They paid their bills and then went outside to get a cab to the airport. Neither of them was in the mood to eat.

Once through security, they settled down with their carry-on luggage near the gate for Shelley's plane. Rick had to wait another hour for his flight.

They held hands and tried not to look forlorn. There were so many things Shelley wanted to say. But she couldn't. Not in an airport full of people. She wanted so many things, but none of them were practical.

Rick didn't say anything either. But he looked like he could burst into tears at any moment. Shelley's heart sank when she saw the gate attendant pick up the PA microphone to announce boarding for her flight.

Both of them were oblivious to a man with a Polaroid camera until he sat down next to them.

"Hi," the man said in a polite voice. "You don't know me, but I think I've got something that can help you."

"What are you talking about?" Rick asked, a little irritated that a stranger would just come up to them and interrupt their private moment.

"You're going your separate ways," the man replied. "And you look heartbroken about it."

"Is it that apparent?" Shelley asked, a little embarrassed.

"It is to me," he replied. "See that woman over there? The pretty one in the pink blouse? That's my wife. We're headed out for a Caribbean cruise, but we saw you two and this is something we do for sad couples in airports. Everything is going to work out."

"How do you know that?"

"Because ten years ago, we were you two. Now smile."

He snapped two shots with his instant camera and handed one to each of them. "It will take about a minute for them to develop. Good luck, kids."

With that, he was gone.

Shelley and Rick waited and soon each had a picture of them together, the only incriminating evidence of their tryst. Rick had his arm around her. Both had goofy grins on their faces and bewildered looks in their eyes.

The gate attendant made another announcement over the PA.

"Shit," Shelley said under her breath. "Last call for my plane ... Listen, Rick ... I—"

He reached out and brushed the tears out of her eyes and choked back his own. "We'll talk about it later ... Call me when you get home."

"Okay," was all she could reply.

He leaned over and kissed her gently. She felt the urge to rip his clothes off right there, so she pulled back. Then she gathered her bag and purse.

Rick slipped a small box into her hands.

"What's this?"

"Your earrings," he said softly. "Take them as something to remember me by."

"I can't take these," she replied, unable to look him in the eyes. "They're—"

"It's okay." His voice was soothing. "My friend owes me ... Not enough for the necklace, but he owed me those."

Shelley tried to smile as the tears began to flow, surely smearing her makeup.

"Now git," Rick said, pulling her to her feet. "Get on your plane or I won't be able to let you go."

I don't want to, she thought. For a brief second, she considered letting the plane leave without her, but she couldn't do that. She put the small jewelry box in her purse and then gave Rick one final kiss.

Then she walked quickly, deliberately, to the gate. She paused long enough to hand her boarding pass to the attendant, and then walked down the ramp, not looking back.


Epilogue

"I'm coming!" Shelley called.

She hadn't expected the roofers to arrive so early. Or for them to pound on the door so loudly.

Tossing the towel over her shoulder, she flung the door open.

Her jaw fell open.

Time seemed to stand still.

The look on Rick's face was a combination of anger, desire, fear, and relief. If he was planning on saying something, it slipped out of his mind as soon as she opened the door and he saw her.

Shelley was at a loss for words, too. Instead, the tears came.

Rick took her in his arms and held her close. Slowly, she began to sob. After being pent up for nearly a year, Shelley's emotions boiled over. He was crying, too.

A familiar voice caused her to pull back from her lover, whom she had missed every day since they parted. It took a second to make her breathing regular and wipe the tears from her eyes, but Shelley quickly composed herself. The person on the other end of the monitor couldn't wait long and Shelley didn't want to upset her.

He followed her through the small house to the nursery. Shelley picked her daughter up out of the crib and whispered soothing things to her.

She couldn't face Rick. He stood in the doorway, seemingly paralysed.

"Who's ... who's this?" he asked once the baby had stopped crying. Deep down, he already knew the answer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.