What Happens In Vegas...
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - ...Does it really stay in Vegas? Two lovers meet over the internet and have a tryst in Sin City.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Anal Sex  

After getting up and then waking, Rick and Shelley made love. And then they took a shower. And they went at it again.

Shelley retreated to the relative safety of her room to dress and after locking up the borrowed jewelry in the room safe, she met Rick for breakfast. They found themselves arm in arm, until it was time for the opening sessions.

For her, being in public with Rick was kind of awkward. After all, he wasn't her boyfriend or her spouse. Yet, she hadn't felt that close to Jared in months. And besides, who at the conference would know she had flown across the country for some torrid affair?

He surprised her by giving her a quick kiss and then headed off to his track's welcome meeting and she went to hers.

The rest of the morning was a blur. Seminar after seminar. Some were valuable. Some weren't. She networked and asked questions and did all the things you're supposed to do at conferences like this.

Rick was supposed to meet her for lunch and sure enough, he was waiting for her. They got in line for the conference's box lunches and found a table. They talked with some of the other 3,000 people who were at the conference, but they both ate quickly.

Shelley was sure Rick wanted to be alone with her as much as she wanted to be alone with him.

His arm was around her and she found that she liked the feeling of him being so close.

"Say, lover," she whispered in his ear, "Why don't we go upstairs? I've got a problem that I think you can take care of..."

Rick's eyes smoldered with desire. His hand strayed from her waist to her backside. Shelley squealed with delight when he squeezed her gently.

"Sorry, hot stuff," he replied, a twinge of regret in his voice. "I need to get to my room; I'm on in fifteen minutes."

"You can't spare fifteen minutes for moi?" She feigned hurt and batted her eyes at him.

"Hold that thought."

She could tell he was really frustrated. And that was good enough.

He pulled her to the side of the crowded hallway. When he looked her in the eyes, she forgot about everyone around her. She was oblivious to the people who gave the pair a curious or disapproving glance.

All she could see were his deep blue eyes that twinkled at her. His lips met hers and they kissed.

Oh, how she wanted to throw her arms around him! But she dared not, even in the crowd of people she didn't know, most of whom she would never see again. It just wasn't professional.

He bit her lip gently and then pulled back.

"I'll see you for dinner," he said softly. There was a hint of anticipation in his voice.

"As long as you're dessert," she replied. She pressed her body against him, and was sure to rub her bosom against him, just to make him miss her more.

The look he gave her made her sex throb.

Both sublimated their desires and walked to the next sessions.

A little while later, Shelley was leaving a seminar.

Only one more to go! she thought.

During the day, Shelley had hooked up with three other woman who were in many of the same seminars. They became fast friends and were quick to share secrets and shortcuts with each other.

"We're going out to dinner tonight," one of the girls said as they left the seminar. "Would you like to come with?"

"I don't know," Shelley replied. "I haven't even thought that far ahead."

"That's okay," one of the other women said, "We thought you might have plans with your sweetie, but if you didn't, you're welcome to join us."

Shelley blushed and looked away from the other women.

"He's a cute one," the third said. "If you bring him with you, watch out for the rest of us. I might try and steal him out from under you!"

They all laughed. Shelley was a little embarrassed; she thought that she had done a better job of not looking like she had just gotten some.

"Where were you guys going?" Shelley asked.

"Probably one of the restaurants here. None of us have a car, so going downtown or up the strip isn't really an option."

Shelley dug into her purse for a pen. "I'll tell you what. Give me your numbers and I'll call you if we don't have plans."

The four women swapped cell phone numbers and were headed into the seminar when Shelley's phone started to buzz.

The three others exchanged knowing glances and Shelley flipped the phone open.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby." Rick's deep voice made her blush, especially with the others looking on. "What are you doing?"

"Hold on a second," she said quietly. The presenter was moving to the podium, so Shelley gathered her bag and purse, then headed for the door. They hated people talking on cell phones in the middle of the sessions. She could feel the eyes of the other three on her and knew they were all smiling inwardly.

"The last seminar is about to start," her voice was quiet, even though she was out in the hallway. "What are you doing?"

"I was just..." There was something strange in the way he was talking. It was as if his attention were somewhere else, and that was so not like him. " ... thinking about you."

"And what are you thinking?"

"Mmmm..." he moaned softly. "That I wish you were here right now."

"Where are you?"

She heard a soft gasp. "In your room ... In your bed."

Her pulse started to race. She was at the far end of the convention part of the Bellagio. It would take her a few minutes to get to the hotel section. She started moving at a brisk pace and she could feel the excitement building in her. "I'll be right—"

"Wait, honey," Rick said. "Do you have your hands-free headset with you?"

"Yes."

"Are you near a bathroom?"

She looked around. "Yes."

"Go into the bathroom."

"But..." she stammered. "I want to be with you!"

"I know you do," there was a wicked tone to his voice. Her nipples crinkled up immediately. "We'll have time for that later. Go into the bathroom, Shelley. Hurry!"

She did as she was told. Rick was moaning softly on the other end.

There were half a dozen stalls and only one other person, who was washing her hands. Just about everyone in the convention center was in a seminar or in the exhibition hall.

"Put your earpiece in and find an empty stall."

Shelley fumbled through her purse, plugged in the headset and then stepped into the end stall. She set her bag down on the floor and turned.

"What are you wearing?" Rick asked.

"A white blouse, blue pants." She could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

The woman who had been washing her hands was finished and her footsteps were audible as she walked out of the restroom.

"Pull your pants down. Sit down on the toilet." She did as Rick told her. "Does your bra clip in the front or the back."

"The front," Shelley whispered. Surely he won't ask me to...

"Unbutton your blouse, take your tits out."

"No, Rick..." her voice trailed off as she heard someone else coming in to the bathroom. Shelley heard the door open and close two stalls down.

"Do it, Shelley!" His voice was authoritative.

Nervously, she unbuttoned her blouse down to just below her round breasts. Then she unclipped the bra and indulgently squeezed one of her nipples.

"Are your tits out?"

"Yes," she replied softly, hoping that the other person in the restroom couldn't hear her.

"Do you know what I'm doing, Shelley?"

"No."

"I'm lying in your bed. I'm naked," Rick let out another soft moan. "I've got my cock in my hand ... Oh, god, I'm so hard for you ... Are you wet Shelley?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Rick, I'm sure."

"How wet are you? Touch yourself for me ... Tell me how wet you are."

Hesitantly, her hand went to her pussy. Her mound was matted with her desire. Two of her fingers were instantly coated in her excitement.

"How wet are you?"

Shelley let out a soft moan and rubbed herself some more.

Vaguely, she heard the other woman open the stall door. Shelley heard her take a dozen steps than the sink water running.

"I'm soaked, Rick," she hoped that the other woman wouldn't hear her over the running water. "I need to be with you right now."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to..." she shuddered as the water turned off. After a couple of soft footsteps, Shelley was once again alone. "I want you to eat me, Rick ... I need you to eat this pussy!"

"Mmmmm," he moaned. "I'd like that ... Do you know what else I've got in my hand? Besides my hard cock?"

"No, Rick," she whispered, "I don't know."

"I've got a pair of your panties," he said. "I've got them wrapped around my dick and I'm going to cum in them."

She gasped. "I want you to cum inside me, Rick..."

"I know you do, baby," he said. "But not now ... God, I'm so fucking hard ... What are you doing right now?"

"I'm rubbing my pussy," she replied. Her legs started to shake.

"Play with your tits, too," he said.

"You like my big tits, don't you?" she said, egging him on. She was pretty sure she was alone, and a naughty edge crept into her voice. "Do you know what I want to do with my tits?"

"No, baby," Rick slurred. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to smother your cock with them." The hand on her breast pinched her nipple and pulled gently. "I'm going to give you the best goddam tit-fucking you've ever had ... I'm going to squeeze your dick with them and make you ride my chest until you shoot all over me."

Rick's breaths were coming shorter.

"Oh, god, baby," Shelley cried out. Her fingers were moving faster, both on her breasts and on her pussy. "Are you about to cum?"

"Yes! ... Oh, god ... I'm about to cum all over your panties..."

Rick got real quiet and Shelley imagined how hard he was stroking himself. Then she heard him let out a feral growl. "Oh, god, Shelley ... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming ... I'm ... fuck!"

"That's it, baby," she cooed. "Cum for me..."

It seemed like Rick was shooting off forever, but after a few more seconds, his breathing became steadier, although it was still laboured.

"Was that good, lover?"

"Yes, it was," he replied softly. She could hear the glow in his voice.

Her hand was still moving over her clit. At first she had wanted to cum with Rick, but she knew he was too far gone for her to catch up. Letting out a sigh, she resolved to get Rick to take care of her later. Actually, in a few minutes.

She was reaching for some toilet paper so she could wipe her slick fingers off, but Rick's voice stopped her.

"Are you still wet for me?"

"Yes," she whispered, her hand going back to her clit that was coated in her juices.

"How wet?"

"Almost as wet as I was last night." Her voice was trembling. "When you came inside me."

"Are your fingers still on your clit?"

"Yes."

"Do you wish they were my fingers?"

"Oh, god, yes!"

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you later?"

"No, baby."

"I'm going to lick that hot pussy of yours." He was either recovering very quickly or really wanted her to get off. "And then I'm going to fuck you. Touch yourself for me."

Spreading her labia, Shelley really began to work herself over. Rick's voice in her ear only made her that much more desperate. "Do you want my tongue on your clit?"

"Yesssss..."

"Put a finger inside yourself."

"Oh, gawd!" she gasped. "Rick, I wish you were here..."

"There will be time for that later, baby," he said soothingly.

Her loins started to burn with desire. Her toes tingled.

Shelley had pinched her nipple so hard and for so long, it had gone numb.

She fought the urge to scream.

"I'm about to cum," she whispered into her headset.

At that moment, she heard a couple people walk into the restroom. They were talking about business and each went into a stall.

She stifled a moan, and agonisingly slowed her hand.

"What are you doing, Shelley?" Rick asked, after a moment. Surely he was curious as to why she had suddenly gotten quiet.

"Are you still touching yourself?"

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned, hoping that neither of the other women would hear her.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked.

"Nothing," she whispered back.

"There are other people in the bathroom aren't there?" he said, and she could almost see the sly grin on his face. "You want to scream for me, don't you?"

What Shelley really wanted was to reach through the phone and either strangle him or make him deliver on his promised actions.

He had gotten her all worked up. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Juice from her pussy was dripping down into the toilet. Her breasts felt like they were on fire and only the coolness of Rick's mouth could put it out.

"You're thinking about me eating that gorgeous pussy of yours but you can't scream like you want to, aren't you?" Rick was more than happy to lead her along.

Shelley didn't reply, but nor did she stop stimulating herself. She just wanted to wait until the others in the restroom had gone so she could finish up.

"Aren't you?" he said again, this time more forcefully.

"Yes," she replied, her voice barely audible.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes."

"Cum for me, Shelley," he said, his voice forceful. "Touch yourself for me. I'm getting hard again thinking about you..."

She groaned again, and this time it was out loud. Just the thought of his hardness turned her on.

Knowing that there were two other people possibly listening only fueled Shelley's desire. The other stall doors opened and she heard the two women talking and washing their hands.

Her fingers were a blur.

Harder. Faster.

She couldn't help but cry out softly.

"Are you cumming, Shelley?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Are you cumming?"

"Yes, Rick!"

"Say it!"

The other women had stopped talking.

Shelley was gasping for breath. She could hear the blood pounding in her veins.

"I'm cumming!" she moaned desperately. "I'm cumming for you, Rick!"

Her desire consumed her as her fingers worked back and forth on her clit while her other hand mauled her breasts.

For what seemed like an eternity, waves of pleasure coursed through her body. She felt lightheaded. She moaned softly, no longer caring if anyone heard her.

The pulsing between her legs faded as she came down from the peak of her orgasm. It was replaced by a dull, wonderful throbbing.

She had to lean against the side of the stall to keep from falling over.

Her breathing was ragged, although she tried as best she could from being too loud.

"Still there?" There was a touch of concern in Rick's voice, but mostly he sounded very pleased with himself.

"Yes," she replied feebly. "I'm going to kill you for this."

"Go get him, honey!" A clear voice echoed through the restroom. The other woman giggled. Then she heard two sets of heels walk out the door.

Shelley flushed with embarrassment. And excitement.

"First you have to catch me!" Rick taunted her some more. "I'll see you in a few minutes. Bye."

She sighed and then closed the phone.

Her body still shivered with delight.

Using some toilet paper, Shelley wiped as much cum off her hands as she could, then fumbled with her bra clips. Her hands were trembling so badly, it took her about four times longer than it should have to get her blouse buttoned back up.

When she tried to stand, her legs had fallen asleep.

After another couple of minutes, she managed to pull herself together enough to stumble out of the stall. She gathered up her purse and her bag and shuffled over to the mirror.

First she washed her hands, which still smelled like sex. Her face was flush. Her hair was frazzled.

She caught herself smiled stupidly, the memory of her orgasm—and the lover who had triggered it—still fresh in her mind.

Her heart still raced and she tried unsuccessfully to make her breathing regular.

Once she was as presentable as she was going to get, she walked awkwardly out of the women's room. Thankfully, the last session of the day hadn't wrapped up, so she headed back to her room without having to face a crowd of people.

No one was paying her a bit of attention, but she felt as if everyone's eyes were upon her. As if they knew what she had been doing.

The walk seemed to take forever. Maybe it was because she couldn't wait to jump Rick. Maybe it was because she couldn't stop shaking. Maybe it was because this sort of thing was so unlike her.

Stepping off the elevator, she fumbled for her keycard. Once she got the door open, she dropped her bags next to the desk and stalked through both rooms looking for Rick.

He was no where to be found.

She let out a frustrated scream.

You are going to pay for this, she vowed silently.

Going back to her room, she went into the bathroom to wash up before dinner.

On the counter lay a pair of her panties. They were laid out neatly. Across the crotch was a wet spot. She turned them inside out and found several sticky gobs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.