The Making of Mother - Cover

The Making of Mother

by Smut Writer

Copyright© 2008 by Smut Writer

Erotica Sex Story: After seeing his mother with the next door neighbor Jake desides he wants her, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mother   Son   MaleDom   .

Sixteen year old Jake Hobart was home early from school. As he walked down the hall to his room he heard the sounds of moaning coming from his mother's bedroom. Approaching the partly open door he peeked inside and quickly began to form an erection. His mother, Jill, was on her back and naked. Not only naked but she was taking the cock of their neighbor deep into her pussy. Jake spotted her bare tits and saw how neighbor Fred was pinching and pulling one swollen nipple.

Jake also noticed her arms were raised above her head and she was blindfolded. He stood silently as Fred reamed her with his cock and then began mauling her tit.

Fred was grunting and telling Jill he was about to cum. His hips plunged down hard ramming his cock into the woman and stopped. He gasped loudly as the cheeks of his naked hairy ass clinched with the release of his seed. Finished he pulled back making a slurping sound as his wet cock exited the filled womanly sex. Jake saw the thick white fluid oozing from his mother's cunt and had to quickly go to his room. It wouldn't do for him to be seen watching.

Alone in his room Jake hurried to drop his pants and wrap his fingers around his thick eight inch cock. He cupped his large heavy balls rolling them around as he rapidly pumped his dripping shaft. Within minutes he was spurting long thick ropes of white cum across the floor until his ball sack was drained.

Jill wasn't at all prepared for what happened the follow day. She came home from work at the same time as always and was surprised to find her son Jake already home. She was about to comment when he pressed a finger to her lips.

"I don't want you saying anything, Mom," Jake whispered. "I saw you yesterday with Fred and now it's my turn."

Jill wanted to protest but it wasn't just her son speaking but a man and she'd learned years before when a man spoke to her regarding sex she was required to accept his wishes without hesitation or comment. She watched as her son raised a blindfold and quietly stood still as he covered her eyes. Unable to see Jill could still feel and what she was feeling was the top two buttons of her black suit jacket being opened. Underneath she wore only a bra and as the front halves were parted she knew her bra would be exposed. Her loins tingled with sexual excitement even as the fear of it being her son forcing upon her this incestual action.

Once Jake had opened the jacket he pulled down the cup of his mother's bra exposing her tits. He then had her sit in a wooden backed chair.

"Put your arms behind you and lock your fingers together as if you were tied," he calmly instructed her. Jill did as he commanded forcing her shoulders to be pulled back and thrusting out her chest.

"You look so sexy like that, Mom." Jake was beginning to pant with sexual lust.

"Thank you, dear," his mother Jill replied.

"I expected you to fight back and try to stop me from getting even this far," Jake said in return.

"No, dear, I can't refuse you. When a man tells me to do things of a sexual nature I can only respond as he wishes but not with just any man. I must first like or love him and I do you," she explained.

"Then if I decide to take this further you will not try to stop me?"

"No."

"Even if I decide I want to fuck you?"

"I can't and all this is making me so very wet. I can barely wait for you to do whatever you wish next and that includes having sex with me." By now Jill was breathing much faster forcing her mostly naked tits to push out further and wobble slightly.

Jake slid the side zipper of her skirt down and tugged. Jill raised her hips allowing the skirt to be removed and waited until he pulled down her panties. She was left sitting with her pussy exposed between the bands of her stockings. Her son spread her legs fully exposing her pussy.

"Wow, Mom, you have a wonderful looking pussy. I can barely wait to shove my cock deep inside it. You were right about being wet." Jake used his thumb to check just how wet she was.

Satisfied she really was wet Jake turned his attention to her tits. He removed her jacket and bra leaving her sitting naked save the thigh high stockings. He began playing with her naked tits and feeling how soft yet firm they felt. The nipples hardened in his palms as he stroked her flesh.

"I love having my breasts touched and played with," Jill panted feeling even more fill with lust.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.