The Kidnapped Teenager

by White Panties

Copyright© 2008 by White Panties

Erotica Sex Story: Just an adult male kidnapper, a 15 year old girl and her white cotton underwear. Ahh, the bliss. But is she getting into it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   Anal Sex   .

The terrified teenager was thrown into the back of a van, where she was gagged, blindfolded, tied up and driven to a secluded house in the woods. When they arrived, she was hustled into the house and thrown to the floor. He took her gag off but when she started to scream, he slapped her hard.

"Oooowww!"

"If you yell again, you'll get hit much worse than that."

"Please. Don't hurt me. Let me go."

"I'm 50 years old and I like playing with and raping teenagers, little girl, and I'm going to have a lot of fun with you. If you please me, you won't get hurt and eventually I'll let you go. But if you piss me off, I'm going to beat the shit out of you and you'll get raped anyway."

"Please don't," and when she started to cry, he slapped her again and she whimpered.

"I'm going to untie you but if you try anything, I'm going to hurt you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," but as soon as he untied her she ran for the door, only to find it locked. He caught her, slapped her hard in the face and punched her in the stomach, knocking her down and bringing more tears.

"Now do you believe me?"

"Yes." She was crying. He wasn't a sadist who enjoyed hurting his victims but he had found it useful to punish girls enough to take the fight out of them and make them compliant. If they were obedient then he wouldn't hurt them too much, beyond satisfying his sexual lusts, that is.

"Stand up and turn around," and he surveyed what he had here. He'd snatched her as she was walking home from her private school. She was wearing a white blouse with buttons down the front, a short gray pleated skirt, white socks and sneakers. She had short dark brown hair and was very pretty. She had athletic legs, hips and nicely developing tits. This was no skinny little girl. This was a woman in the making.

"You're going to do exactly what I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said through her tears.

"You are going to be humiliated, exposed and fucked and sucked in your mouth and your cunt and your ass. Anything I can think up you will do without complaining. This is real and it's happening to you, so get over it. Do you understand?"

"Please," she sobbed, "I'm a virgin." So he punched her in the breast and she fell down again.

"Owwe, please don't hit me anymore. It hurts. I'll do whatever you say, just don't hit me anymore."

"OK, I think we understand each other now. You're going to be my sex slave. Get up. What's your name and how old are you?"

"Penny. My name is Penny and I'm 15 years old."

"15. That's nice. And you're a brunette. A pretty 15-year-old brunette. I like that, too. Is this where I hit you, Penny? On your tit?" and he felt her up through the material of her blouse, squeezing her hard. "Or here?" and he squeezed her other breast. "Or here?" and he grabbed her crotch through her skirt. She shuddered. "Did you like that? And before you answer, you better be agreeable."

"Yes, I liked when you touched my breasts and my vagina."

"Your cunt, Penny."

"My cunt."

He sat down on a big stuffed chair and spread his legs wide. "OK, Penny, it's time for you to strip for me. But we're going to do this slowly. Stand right in front of me, between my legs. Ever strip for a man?"

"No man has ever seen me naked except my doctor."

"Well that's about to change, Penny. I'm going to enjoy watching you undress. Unbutton your blouse."

The pretty teenager unbuttoned her white blouse, one button at a time, revealing a lacy white bra with just a little bit of cleavage. He stood up and put his hands inside her open blouse and played with her breasts through the material of the bra. He found her nipples and pinched them. He put his face into the material and sucked at her nipples through the material. Then he sat down again.

"Take it off, kid." Penny pulled her blouse out of the waistband of the skirt and took it off and stood there in her short skirt and white lacy bra. She looked to be a 'B' cup ... just the way he liked them.

"Turn around slowly. I want to see your bra from the front, the side and the back. Bend over. I want to see how your tits look in that bra when you bend over." When she did that he reached under her and fondled both tits in their cups, feeling their weight in the bra.

'This guy is really weird' she thought to herself.

"Nice. OK, Penny, lift up your skirt. I want to see your panties. But do it slowly." Standing with her legs pressed closely together, she pulled up her short skirt to her waist revealing first the crotch, then the rest of her tight, white cotton panties. She was standing in her white lacy bra with her skirt pulled up. He liked the perfect V formed by her upper thighs and her panty-covered cunt.

"Spread your legs apart."

He reached out and put his hand on her cunt, through the material. He felt her young mound and fondled her vaginal lips gently and he felt her move. Then with his other hand he reached around under her skirt to her ass and felt her through the soft material of the cotton panties. He loved the feel of cotton underwear on a young girl. Then he felt between her legs and massaged her underneath. With the fingers of both hands he pushed against the material into her cunt and her ass. She felt used and disgusting but she was his captive, so it wasn't her fault when she started to squirm. Was she getting wet?

"Now kid, I want you to turn around but stay close, in between my legs. I want to see how your panties cover your ass, so pull your skirt up to your waist and bend over. That's a good girl. I'll bet your daddy would like to be this close to your panties, wouldn't he?

"You're disgusting."

"I'll bet your father jerks off while he's fantasizing fucking you."

"Ewww."

And he slapped her hard on her ass to get her attention.

"Oww. Come on, I'm doing what you want, you pervert."

"You ain't seen nothing yet, kid." And with that he grasped her hips with both hands and he leaned forward and put his face into her panties ... into the crack of her ass and he breathed in the aroma of her ass ... the aroma of a pretty 15 year old girl ... who was getting a little wet. And he buried his face in between her panty-covered ass cheeks. Into her white cotton panties. And he pushed his nose and his lips as far into the crease of her ass as he could get through her panties. And he found her ass hole inside the panties and he pushed his tongue as deep into it as he could through the material. "This is heaven", he thought to himself.

"Don't move, Penny." And he let go of her so he could undo his pants. He reached in and pulled out his cock, which by now was rock hard. He put one hand on her hip, put his face back into her ass-covered panties and stroked himself furiously as he again pushed his face into her crack. He fondled himself under his balls. Then his cock, then his balls. He wanted to both at the same time but he needed one hand to keep her hips pushed against his face.

"Ooh, ooh, uhh ... ahhhh, this is so fine, Penny ... Oh, shit."

"What are you doing? Are you jerking off?"

"God damn, it! Shut up!" and he slapped her ass again but so hard that she fell over. And there she was. Lying on the floor, still in her white sneakers and sweat sox, with no blouse on and her skirt up to her waist and her legs spread as far as could be. It was then that she saw a man's erection for the first time in her young life. Her eyes got wide. She had very mixed emotions about what she was seeing.

He played with himself some more. Stroking himself while she lay on the floor ... watching him. He liked showing his hard on to this girl.

"Look at my cock, Penny. Watch me as I stroke this hard on. I'm 50 years old and you're only 15 and I really like having you watch me do this."

"OK, kid ... stand up. Straighten yourself up. That's a good girl. Now off with the skirt ... Slowly."

She opened the snap of her skirt and pulled down the zipper, again revealing her white panties. She pushed the skirt down off her hips and let it fall to the floor. Now the 15-year-old girl was standing in front of him in just her underwear ... her white lacy bra and white cotton panties ... and her sneakers and white sweat sox. Damn, how he loved the way she looked. He fondled himself.

"Watch me stroke my cock, Penny. Yes, that's daddy's little girl."

She didn't know what to make of this. Was this rape?

"Walk around the room. I want to see you walk around in your underwear. Hmm. Nice pretty teenager. I like the way you look in those cute white panties. You fill them out very nicely. The same with your bra, Penny. Your tits fill it out nicely. You look good in your underwear."

"Thank you."

"But I've got a hard on that needs some attention, Penny. Come over here and kneel between my legs."

While she did that, he pulled his pants down to his ankles.

"Pull my pants off."

The girl, still wearing only her underwear, obediently knelt between his legs and pulled his pants off. He spread his legs obscenely, giving her a view not only of his hard cock, which was standing straight up but of his balls, as well. He took his shirt off and was naked. Penny had never seen a naked man before.

"Looking at you in your underwear turns me on and my cock needs stroking. You're a real pretty girl and I'm going to enjoy fucking you. But for now I want you to play with my cock. Stroke it and fondle it."

"What do you want me to do? I've never even seen a man's penis before."

"Play with my cock, kid. Use both hands. Underneath, too. Tickle my balls."

The girl began playing with the man's cock, feeling the head, stroking him, tickling his balls. She had no experience with touching a man and he loved that. Her hands and her fingers drove him wild.

"Oh shit, girl, that's good. Ahhhh. Oh yes, stroke it. Stroke my cock. Play around with the head. Touch me everywhere. Daddy's little girl. Daddy's daughter is playing with his cock. Tickle my balls with your fingertips. You're in your underwear. Oh, fuck, that's good. Ohhhh shit. Yahhhh. Oooooh. Now hold it in your hand and lick it underneath. Lick it. Lick my cock and my balls."

"No way I'm going to put that thing in my mouth" but when he threatened to hit her again she complied.

"That's better. That's it. That's daddy's good girl. Now put it in your mouth and make like it's a lollypop."

"What? And you're not my father. That's disgus..."

He pushed her head down onto his dick. She had no choice and took it in her mouth and started to suck him. He could see her ass from this position; her white panties stretched across her ass, while her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Her brunette hair was bobbing up and down and he played with her hair while she sucked his cock and he humped her mouth. It was all too much.

"OH SHIT I'M GOING TO CUM! OH, YOUR PANTIES! THE WHITE COTTON PANTIES! MY SWEET BABY GIRL. ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

He exploded in her mouth. She tried to pull away but he held her head on his cock while he shot a load into her mouth. She gagged and cum ran down her cheek.

"Swallow it all, bitch! Swallow it! Swallow my cum!" and she swallowed his cum. She felt disgusted but it didn't taste nearly as bad as she expected.

"Ahhhh. That's enough for now," and he pushed her away, onto the floor.

"That was disgusting," said the girl, wiping cum off her face.

"Tell me you loved it, you little slut or I'll hit you again. In fact, you are my slut and I want you to say so."

"I'm your slut. Yes, I'm a 15-year-old girl and I loved holding your cock and putting it in my mouth and sucking you. I'm a very shy young girl and very modest but I loved undressing for you and being in just my underwear for you to look at. Thank you for holding my head on your cock and making me suck and lick you."

"That's much better kid. Now while you're on the floor, lie on your back and spread your legs, with your knees up. Pull your panties aside. I want to see into your panties. I'm getting turned on again. And what do you say?"

Penny knew she was going to have to expose her vagina sooner or later but that didn't make it any easier. She spread her legs and pulled the elastic of the panties to the side, revealing a slightly hairy patch of brown hair covering her young pussy. He could see her cunt lips. They were puffy.

"I'm your little girl slut. Thank you for letting me show you my cunt. I love exposing my young body for you. Is there anything else?"

"Touch yourself."

"Please don't make me do that in front of you. I'm only 15, I'm a young girl and I'm lying on the floor in just my underwear, with my legs spread wide open for you to see me and now I have to expose my vagina to you and touch myself?"

She wasn't being compliant enough so he kicked her in the side. "Owww. OK, I'll do anything ... just please don't hurt me anymore," she sobbed. So with her legs held wide (he noticed a spot of wetness on the crotch of her panties) she pulled her panties aside and proceeded to run her finger up and down her labia.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.