I Understand, Daddy - Cover

I Understand, Daddy

by White Panties

Copyright© 2008 by White Panties

Erotica Sex Story: His 15 year old daughter, loving and virginal, is grateful to her daddy for taking care of her and she wants him to feel good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   .

It'd been 3 years since his wife died. Raising their daughter hadn't been easy but she was a good girl, very helpful around the house and very obedient. He hadn't had a date in all that time, preferring to devote himself to his daughter. He had become aware however that at 15, she had developed into a young woman. He found himself looking at her in an unfatherly way and feeling unfatherly feelings for her.

The truth is he was very horny and his daughter was developing a very grown up body. A brunette with a pretty face ... she was gorgeous. He had to jerk himself off often to keep from becoming too aroused around her. A number of times he'd seen her walking around the house in her underwear and had to ask her to be more modest. She favored white cotton and it made him nuts to see her like that.

One afternoon while she was out, he went into her room. He went to her dresser and opened what he knew was her underwear drawer. He couldn't help himself. He played with her underwear, her bras and her panties; her young girl panties, cotton ... whites, blues and pinks. Some had little designs on them, some were a little lacey. He felt the cotton material and imagined her breasts in the bras and her vagina and her ass in the panties.

He touched them where her nipples would be and where her cunt would be. His daughter's cunt ... his baby girl. He took his pants off ... he was hard. This was his daughter's underwear. This was wrong but he didn't care. He stroked his cock and his balls with his daughter's panties. He spread them out on her bed and looked at her underwear. He laid out her bras and her panties as if she was wearing them.

He put her panties on his face and sucked at the crotch, knowing her cunt went there. He lay down on her underwear pretending she was wearing them and he humped her panties. He felt her bras as if her breasts were in them. He imagined her nipples. He went down on the panties, sucking at the crotch, pretending he was eating out his daughter's cunt. He wanted her. He couldn't help it. He humped her panties on the bed.

"Oh my baby girl, Daddy is making love to you. Daddy has his cock inside you. Daddy is fucking his 15-year-old daughter. Aahhhgggg!! Uhh! Uhhhh!" His cock shot a load and he came onto a pair of her white panties, his daughter's white cotton panties.

"I'm disgusting," he thought to himself. He straightened everything up, putting her underwear back the way it was and he put the stained panties into the hamper. "That was fun," he had to admit.

Several nights later, while he was watching TV, his daughter came in and sat next to him. She was wearing her short school skirt, a buttoned shirt, white sweat sox and penny loafers.

"Hi daddy."

"Hi sweetheart."

"Daddy, can I talk to you?"

"Sure, honey. What's up?"

"Remember a few months ago when you told me to be more modest around the house and not walk around in my underwear?"

"Yes honey."

"Daddy, was that because you missed mommy and you haven't been with a woman in a long time?"

"Where was she going with this?" he wondered.

"Yes, sweetheart. The truth is, you're a young woman now, with a very nice figure and I didn't think it was a good idea for you to be walking around in your underwear."

"Daddy, were you getting turned on by me?"

He had to admit it. "Yes, sweetheart, I was." He felt ashamed.

"Daddy, were you in my underwear drawer? Did you do something in a pair of my panties?"

"Oh, I'm so ashamed, honey. Yes, I was playing pretend with your underwear. With your bras and your panties, and I masturbated into a pair of your panties. I'm disgusting. I'm so sorry, sweetheart"

"You don't have to be ashamed, daddy. I understand. You've been so good to me, taking care of me since mommy died. Now I'm going to take care of you."

She kissed him on his cheek and with a look in her eyes that said she'd made up her mind about something, she stood up in front of her father and began to unbutton her shirt.

"Sweetheart! What are you doing?"

"Shhh, daddy." And she undid the buttons on her shirt, revealing her white cotton bra and she took the shirt off. She was so beautiful, his little girl. He moaned silently as she modeled for him, turning around.

"Is this what you like, daddy? To see me in my bra?" His teenage daughter was undressing in front of him. He was getting hard.

"You are so beautiful, sweetheart. You look very sexy standing there in your bra."

"Would you like to touch yourself, daddy? Like you did in my room?"

He was shaking with anticipation but he was also afraid. She slid her penny loafers off her feet but kept her white sweat sox on. She unsnapped her skirt and pulled the zipper down. He could see her white panties from the open fly.

"Stop this, honey. You're my 15 year old daughter."

"I want to be good to you, daddy. I want you to feel good." and she slid the skirt off her hips, revealing her white cotton panties. Her father moaned at the sight of his daughter undressing down to her white underwear.

His virginal 15 year old daughter was undressing for him, standing in front of him in just her underwear. Her white cotton panties and bra. She did a turn and he marveled at how beautiful her ass was in her panties. Blood surged to his penis and it twitched.

"Am I sexy, daddy? Do you think I'm sexy? I only wear a 'B' bra cup, daddy. Are my breasts too small?"

"You're gorgeous, sweetheart. Your breast size is perfect. Very sexy. Your breasts and hips are growing very nicely. You have cleavage above your bra and your panties curve and stretch around your hips."

She had nice hips and developing breasts. He loved her B cups. He desperately wanted to touch himself.

"Come on, daddy. Give yourself a break. Here, let me help you." She reached down and undid his belt and pulled his zipper down. She tweaked his hardness through his underwear. His daughter had touched his cock. It was a shock wave to his system.

"You have an erection, daddy. Come on ... take your pants off. I want to see what you look like." She giggled.

He was still sitting on the couch, so he lifted his behind off the cushion so could pull his pants down. The bulge in his underwear was obvious.

"Now your underwear, daddy. Come on."

"We shouldn't be doing this, honey. Well, OK, maybe just this once."

He was about to expose his circumcised cock to his daughter. He was incredibly turned on. He pulled his underpants off his hips and his curved cock stuck out. He was sitting on their couch, naked from the waist down, with his legs spread wide and with a raging hard on from looking at his 15 year old baby girl undressing in front of him, standing in front of him in her white lacy bra and white cotton panties. It also turned him on for her to see his erection. He spread his legs wider to make sure she could see his balls underneath his cock. His very hard cock.

"Can you see it, honey? Can you see daddy's hard penis? Can you see it sweetheart? My hard cock and my balls? It turns daddy on to expose his penis and balls to you. Look at daddy's nakedness, sweetheart. See me, baby." And he stroked his stiff cock obscenely while his daughter watched him in fascination.

"Wow, daddy! It's so big. Is it big like that because I'm standing here in front of you in my underwear? And the head of your penis so red, daddy. I read in my Seventeen magazine that a man's penis gets all red when he's excited. I want so much for you to feel good, daddy, so I'm glad it's all red."

"Yes, sweetheart. You are a very sexy young lady. More sexy than even your mother. And my penis is hard and red because you are so very sexy and because I love seeing you in your young girl underwear."

"Can I touch it, daddy?" and she reached down and fondled his cock and he moaned. "Is this the way mommy touched it? What about underneath, daddy?" Her giggling while she fondled his balls with her fingertips was driving him crazy and he was getting very close to shooting his load.

"Uh, uh ... oh my God, honey, oh my God, this is so sexy. You're only 15 and you're my daughter and you're standing there in your underwear and now you're touching my penis. Your father's penis. Ohhh. Better stop that, honey. It feels too good." She didn't understand that but OK. She just wanted her daddy to feel good and be happy.

"Would you like me to move around, daddy?" and she walked around the room, trying to be sexy for her dad. He played with himself. She watched him as he stroked his shaft with one hand and tickled himself underneath his balls with the other. He groaned, as he looked at her and played with himself. This was a voyeur's dream come true. She was learning how to masturbate her daddy from watching him do it to himself. 'OK, if we're going to do this, let's do it.' He thought to himself.

"OK honey, go sit in the easy chair and spread your legs for me. Pull your knees up and back. I want to look at the crotch of your panties. That's daddy's little girl."

She wanted so badly to please her daddy. She sat down, pulled up her knees and spread her legs, showing him the crotch of her white panties and the crease of her young girl pussy against the panties.

"Like this, daddy? Do you like looking at me like this?" He did, very much, as he continued to play with his cock.

"Yes, honey. Your spread legs are very sexy. I can see your thighs underneath right up to the elastic of your panties. And you're showing daddy your white panty crotch, where your, uh, vagina is behind the material. Spread your legs wider, sweetheart. Oh yes, baby. Ohh, that's nice."

"Daddy! Your penis is so hard and so big! And I know it's because you think I'm sexy, like mommy. I understand, daddy, and it makes me feel good to make you happy."

"You have no idea, sweetie. Now daddy wants to look at you some more but in a different position. Lie on your stomach on the floor for me and spread your legs. Daddy wants to see your behind in your panties and look at the back of your bra." She immediately did that for him, wanting to please his every whim.

"I guess you like looking at me in my underwear, huh, daddy. I'm glad." And she lay on the carpeting, on her stomach, still in her white cotton panties and bra and sweat sox and she spread her legs, knowing her daddy wanted to look between them. He looked between his daughter's legs, at her ass, in between her thighs, at her crotch, and he fondled himself ... But she was also enjoying showing off her body to her father. She was getting into it.

"Now get up on your knees and elbows, honey. Mommy used to stick her behind in the air for me to look at. Your behind looks so good in your white cotton panties, sweetheart. I can see between your legs." He stroked himself harder, as he ogled his daughter's incredible ass in her panties. 'She has no idea how sexy she is' he thought to himself. 'And she's like this little sex toy for her father.'

"Can I turn over daddy, and see what you're doing?" She turned over on her back, picked her knees up and spread her legs again.

"Do you like me like this daddy, with my legs spread open for you?"

"Oh yes, sweetheart," and he continued playing with himself as he looked hungrily into his daughter's crotch, seeing the outline of her pussy lips against the panties.

"Look at me, daddy. Look at my panties between my legs."

"I can see your vagina pressing against the material of your panties, honey."

"Daddy ... when you masturbated into my panties, show me how you did it."

"Oh my God, sweetheart, yes. Yes, baby. Daddy is going to masturbate in front of you. But this is so wrong."

"No it isn't wrong, daddy. You need to be happy and I love you so much and I'm here to help you."

Too turned on to protest, he got off the couch and kneeled on the floor, in between her knees and her spread legs and he continued to stroke himself. He leaned his face close to her mound, his daughter's pussy mound, through her panties. He could smell his teenage daughter's cunt.

"Honey, touch daddy a little bit! Touch daddy," and she reached out and put her hand on the head of his cock.

"Like this, daddy? Did mommy touch you like this?"

"Oh God, yes, honey. Now underneath. Gently tickle my balls, sweetheart. There! Oh yes! Yes, oh God! Oh, shit! Ooh ... uhh. I'm going to come. I'm going to come onto your panties. You're watching me jerk off. Your white cotton panties; little girl panties. My teenage daughter. You're only 15 years old. Your bra and panties! Ohhhhh!"

"Masturbate, daddy. Come, daddy. Please come. Please let me see you come. I want you to feel good, daddy. I'll touch you underneath."

"Now, honey! Now, my baby girl! Oh, GOD! Arrrrgghhh!!!" Arrrgghhh!!! And while his daughter fondled his balls, he shot a huge load of cum into the air, onto her panties, her thighs and her belly. While she fondled his cock and balls, he jerked off on his 15-year-old daughter.

After the spasms subsided he felt more ashamed than he ever had in his life.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I'm so ashamed. Go clean up." And he got up and went to his room.

She called after him, "Please don't be sorry, daddy. Didn't that feel good? I just wanted you to feel good."

In spite of his daughter's loving efforts, it was days before he could look her in the eye again. But she was determined to repay her daddy for all his kindness in raising her. In the meantime all this had gotten her really worked up, so when she got back to her room she took off her bra and panties. Her panties had a wet spot on them. She enjoyed being naked in her room.

She looked at herself in the mirror and felt herself up. She kneaded her breasts and tickled her nipples, making them hard. She put her hand between her legs and massaged her labia, making herself wetter than she already was. She stroked her young girl clit. Her knees almost buckled as she pushed into her hand. She lay down on the bed, spread her legs and sucked her father's cum from her panties while she masturbated herself. She stroked herself, tickled her clit and drove her finger in and out of her pussy.

"Oh daddy ... make me a woman. Put it in me, daddy. Put it in me. I love you so much, daddy. Oh yes, daddy. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!!!! Ohhhh!"

It was early Sunday morning and thinking his daughter was asleep, he took a swim in their pool. He didn't often get a chance to swim in the nude and the high fence around their yard gave him the privacy he needed. He finished his swim, climbed out and sat in one of the chairs, feeling the warmth of the morning sun on his body. It had been a difficult couple of days for him, what with the conflicting emotions he felt over what'd happened between him and his daughter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.