Weekend Getaway - Cover

Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The foursome from "Spring Break" goes on vacation again. The girls drop a couple of surprises on their lucky husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"Should we even bother getting dressed for dinner?" I squeezed Melinda's breast gently. Her nipple hardened in my hand.

My face was covered in her juices. Katie and Leah had made similar messes on my cock.

"I think we could all use a shower," my wife replied. "And then we need to change the sheets."

The three of us snickered.

"You need to change the sheets, honey," Leah giggled. "It's your mess."

"I think I had help," Melinda rolled her eyes then reached for the younger girls. They collapsed on top of me, a mass of tickling, giggling, kissing, groping flesh.

We lounged around on the bed for a few more minutes then moved to the bathroom. Katie started the water running. Leah and I brushed our teeth. Melinda hunted around for some towels.

The four of us took turns under the water, washing each other. Touching. Laughing.

Melinda stepped out of the shower first to towel off. It was her night to cook, after all. The rest of us soon followed.

I patted down the other two girls, even after all the water was gone. They put their hair up and started up their dryers, so I went out to the kitchen to help with dinner.

The meal was spaghetti in a thick meat sauce, toasted Italian bread and a tossed salad. I had made the sauce the week before using my mom's recipe and we brought a tub along with us. Melinda put a pot of water on and began slicing the lettuce.

Sneaking up behind her, I put my hands on her shapely hips. I pressed against her perfect ass. She leaned back in my arms.

My lips brushed her soft skin. She craned her neck as I kissed her gently. Her bathrobe fell off her shoulder.

"Hey, you two, stop that!" Leah chided us. "No more hanky-panky until after dinner."

"Spoilsport," Melinda pouted.

Leah responded by sticking her tongue into her wife's mouth. "No, it's just that we can't wear him out for later tonight."

I patted them both on the backside and then went back to cutting up bread.

When dinner was ready, the four of us sprawled out in front of the fire and ate. In between bites, we flashed each other from beneath our bathrobes and continued our carefree flirting. It felt so good to once again just be the four of us.

I think many marriages could be saved if people would just make time for each other. There's really no secret to it. Just be together. Have a date that doesn't involve the kids. Get away for a long weekend. Renew your commitment. Remember what life was like before it was consumed by parent-teacher conferences, visits to the doctor, preschool, and Elmo.

We finished eating a little while later and Katie went and got a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake from the fridge. Thank God they sell those things at Sam's! A little whipped cream with some strawberries and we were in food heaven. I told the girls to save some for later in the night for what might be a trip to carnal heaven.

As I carried all the plates to the kitchen, Leah went back into the master bedroom. She came back out carrying a black gift bag. I didn't recognise the logo on the side.

She motioned for me to leave the dishes in the sink and join them back by the fire.

Leah and Katie both looked nervous. I glanced over at Melinda; she looked just as curious as me.

"We wanted to ask you both for something," Leah began nervously. Katie reached over and patted her hand reassuringly.

"What is it, sweetie?" Melinda asked.

The two girls shared a look then Katie reached into the bag. She drew out four small boxes were obviously from a jewelry store. My eyes got wide.

"First of all," Leah licked her lips as if to gather her courage. "We wanted to thank you for this weekend ... And for letting us ... you know ... um, share ... share your babies."

Melinda started to say something, but stopped herself so Leah could continue.

"Katie and I have been talking about this for a while," she paused for a second to look each of us in the eyes. I saw the love she had for us. I smiled and saw the same feelings reflected in Melinda's gaze. "We want ... we want you two to marry us."

The two girls opened the four jewelry boxes and showed us four matching rings. Except for being sized to match our individual hands, they were identical. A band of black stone ran around the gold ring with four inset diamonds shining in the firelight.

I glanced over at Melinda. We exchanged a knowing glance and then she no longer had eyes for me. Reaching out, she took Leah and Katie in her arms. The three girls pulled me into their embrace.

"We share so much," Katie said. "Our kids, our house ... everything. We don't want to be two couples that live together anymore. And now that we're having babies—"

"Trying to have babies," Leah interjected.

"We're going to have babies together," Katie said playfully but firmly. "We want to be full partners."

"We've practically been a foursome since Leah showed up on our doorstep ten years ago," I said.

"That's the point, tiger," Katie said. "We don't want 'practically' anymore. We want 'us'. We know it's not legal and we know that nothing will really change because as you said, the reality is that we're together already. But we just wanted to commit ourselves to loving you two with all our hearts and souls."

"Of course we'll marry you," Melinda said, needing no prodding.

Despite our earlier conversations, I saw that this was what Melinda wanted. I knew her better than anyone. I knew how much she loved both Leah and Katie. I knew how much she loved me. I knew how much she loved the four children... our four children.

Leah lifted each ring out of its box and passed them around until we each found the one that slipped on to our finger. Of course they fit perfectly.

Melinda then took all of our hands and held them together. Our fingers intertwined. Eight hands. Four hearts. All linked as one.

"I promise to love you all, my husband and my wives," she said after a moment. Her voice was gentle and filled with love. As the words flowed, I realised she was speaking for all of us. "And I promise to care for each of you through the good times and the bad."

"I promise that I will give myself to each of you," Leah continued. "Completely and without reservation. I will hold nothing back and I will take you all into my heart forever."

"I promise to care for all of our children," Katie picked up. "I will try to be the kind of mother they deserve. I will provide for our family and I will look to each of you for support when I need it, and I will be there for you forever."

"I promise to be the best husband I can be." The words were spontaneous, but they flowed so easily. It was as if the last eleven years had all built up to this moment, the ultimate fruition of our relationship. "I will treat you with love and respect, tenderness and kindness. I will devote myself to 'us' and I will look forward to growing old with the three most beautiful people in the world."

Our vows spoken, we squeezed each others hands gently, then we fell into a mass of kisses, hugs and laughter. There were a few tears in there, too.

"I now pronounce us husband and wives," Katie proclaimed, a broad smile on her face. We all laughed and pulled each other close.

Melinda was making out with Leah. I broke them up to get my turn with each.

"How are we going to consummate this marriage?" I asked.

"We've got a couple of ideas," Leah winked. I gathered my best friend in my arms and gave her a not-so-fatherly kiss.

The four of us got up and went into the bedroom. With the press of a button, the gas fireplace came on. Leah lit some candles while Katie pushed my wife—our wife now—back on the bed.

Melinda cradled the younger girl to her. They were whispering softly back and forth. Leah and I soon joined them on the bed.

We lay there for a few minutes. My head was on Leah's belly. She leaned against Melinda. I reached over and caressed Katie, pulling her robe open and cupping her breasts.

"I love you." My words were meant for all three of the girls.

Melinda looked over and smiled at me. "Are you ready to make one more baby?"

"Are you?"

"Of course," she replied gently.

I reached over to undress her, but Leah stopped me. "We want to do her first."

When the girls get this look in their eyes, I know to step back and leave them be. I propped up a couple of pillows against the headboard and lay back.

Leah leaned over and took Melinda's face in her hands. They started with soft pecks that slowly became long, lingering kisses. Melinda turned her head and gave Katie the same.

They undressed each other gently, their nude bodies glowed in the firelight. I watched the three girls together. We had been together so long, we anticipated each others' movements. We know what turns the others on. We know what drives each of us crazy.

All three moved in concert. Melinda started to get up, but Leah and Katie pushed her back. They were taking control this time. Although she was usually dominant with the other girls, tonight Melinda surrendered to them willingly.

Katie had one of Melinda's nipples in her mouth while Leah kissed her way down the older girl's body.

Mesmerised, I watched them make love. Katie played with Melinda's breasts and kissed her. They alternated between deep, hungry kisses and quick, soft pecks.

Leah spread Melinda's legs and nibbled her way down the other girl's belly. I absently stroked my cock.

My eyes alternated between the three naked forms. Katie's pert breasts. Leah's full hips. Melinda's swollen pussy.

They were slow and deliberate.

Melinda's mouth fell open when Leah's mouth enveloped her clit. She thrust her hips forward into the brunette's mouth.

Katie squeezed Melinda's breasts and pinched her nipples, causing her to cry out louder.

"That feels so fucking good," Melinda purred.

Leah didn't respond, instead trying harder to make our wife cum.

"We going to do you all night long," Katie whispered. Her eyes flashed in my direction, an unspoken promise to me, too.

Again Melinda cried out. Leah was giving her the thorough treatment.

Melinda's arms flailed around, she grabbed Katie by the hair and pulled the other girl's mouth to her. They kissed hungrily.

"Fuck," the girl on the bottom whispered. "Fucking eat that pussy ... oh, god, you do that so well..."

"You taught us," Katie said, speaking for our other lover. "Do you know what she's doing, Melinda? ... She's getting you ready to make our baby ... That's right, honey ... You're going to cum in her mouth and then we're going to fuck you..."

"Yes," Melinda slurred. "Eat my fucking pussy..."

As her voice trailed off, she arched her back and whimpered. Leah's eyes were locked on to Katie's. Her brown orbs twinkled with a pernicious glint.

I slowed down my strokes, lest I had an orgasm that wasn't inside one of the girls.

Leah had built Melinda up to a thunderous orgasm, but instead of putting her over the top, she backed off, keeping her right on the edge. The girls have done that to me and it is nothing put pure, glorious torture.

Katie pulled back and looked over at me. She motioned me over. Giving Melinda one more kiss, she pushed my robe down over my shoulders. Now all four of us were completely naked. She sucked on my earlobe for a moment, then whispered in my ear, "I'll be right back."

"We'll be waiting, Red," I replied groping my two wives at the same time. As she slipped away, I turned my attention to the girl on the bed.

Melinda's breathing was short and ragged. Her beautiful breasts had fallen slightly to the sides, their nipples sticking straight up.

I leaned over and kissed her. Melinda's eyes darted around rapidly, as if she didn't recognise me immediately.

She began writhing around on the bed. I looked down and saw Leah's mouth fixed on Melinda's clit, all the while pumping two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Leah!" Melinda cried out. "Don't stop ... don't stop ... please don't stop!"

"Don't stop what?" I teased, pinching her nipples.

"Don't stop eating me! ... Yes! ... Yes! ... Yesyesyesyes!" Melinda started to hyperventilate as Leah's hand moved faster and faster.

Right when the girl underneath us was just about to climax, Leah pulled back.

Melinda shuddered in frustration. I smiled wickedly and kissed her harder.

Leah's mouth was quickly replaced with Katie's. After a second, Leah pulled her fingers away from Melinda's hungry pussy and our redheaded wife took her place.

"I want ... I want..." Melinda panted.

"We don't care what you want," Leah said from across the room. She was searching around in her suitcase for something. "Right now, you're going to be ours."

After years of instruction, Katie had picked up quite a bit by way of technique from the other two girls and she was putting it all to good use.

Melinda reached for me and began stroking my cock. She tried to pull me towards her mouth, but I held off. It looked to me like Katie and Leah had other ideas ... at least for right now.

"God, you're good." Melinda's eyes had rolled back into her head. Katie wasn't teasing her like Leah had been. She attacked the other girl, driving her straight towards an earth-shattering orgasm.

I played with Melinda's breasts. I squeezed them as if they were ripe melons. Her nipples were erect; my tongue traced circles around them. When I pinched her, she cried out with pleasure.

Her whole body began to shake. Katie continued to assault Melinda's clit with her tongue but like our other wife, she pulled back right just before giving Melinda the release she craved.

"Unless I cum soon," Melinda vowed, "I am going to kill you all."

"Don't say that, honey," Leah whispered, nibbling on her earlobe. "You'll be thanking us in a second."

Stealing one more kiss, the two girls pulled back. Both had put on strap-on cocks. The harnesses were fitted perfectly to their bodies. I smiled to myself, anticipating what they had in mind.

"Sit up," Leah instructed. Melinda's mind was still clouded with desire and she obeyed. Her eyes were glassy. Her hair was a mess and her body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration.

The two girls maneuvered Melinda into the middle. Leah propped herself up on a couple of pillows then lay on her back, the dildo sticking straight up. It was covered in lube, waiting for Melinda.

"No ... not your pussy," Leah said, pointing the tip of the fake cock at Melinda's ass.

The other girl nodded dumbly. Katie played with her breasts as Melinda lowered herself down. She grimaced when the head entered her, but groaned as she impaled herself on to Leah.

When she bottomed out, Leah pulled Melinda back against her. When she straightened out her legs, Melinda's pussy was open and ready our other wife.

Katie got on her knees between the other girls's legs. She slapped Melinda's clit a couple of times with the head of the dildo, then entered her.

There was a look of pure unadulterated lust on Melinda's face.

I watched in amazement as Katie slowly pushed forward until she was all the way inside Melinda. My blonde wife was slick from the job Leah and Katie did on her earlier. Her excitement was dripping on to the bed.

The three of them established an easy rhythm. Melinda slowly began moving her hips. She rocked back and forth.

Leah was sucking on that spot right behind Melinda's ear that makes her melt. Katie was kneading her round, full breasts.

The two girls let Melinda take control of the pace. With each thrust, Melinda cried out.

I watched, hypnotised, as the three of them made love. A part of me wanted to get in on the action, but as I watched the three girls together, I realised just how much they love each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.