Weekend Getaway - Cover

Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The foursome from "Spring Break" goes on vacation again. The girls drop a couple of surprises on their lucky husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The cabin was every bit as great as promised. Actually the term "cabin" is a little misleading. It was really a 3,200 square foot luxury house out in the woods. It had a rustic look to it, but all the conveniences of home. There were five bedrooms, four full baths, two half-baths, a great room with a fireplace, a wraparound deck and a kitchen that was bigger than my first apartment.

Located in a gated community of similar vacation homes, it was ideal for what we wanted: five days of peace and solitude. There was a grocery store up the road, outlet malls not far away and the closest neighbour was about a quarter mile away.

We unloaded the van and got settled in. There were two master suites in this house. Katie and Leah moved their stuff into the larger one. It had a stand-up shower, large jacuzzi tub and a bed that would fit the four of us if we didn't mind being friendly (which we didn't).

To have enough room, Melinda and I set our stuff in the other suite, which was a little smaller, but that didn't matter. We'd probably all be hopping from bed to bed all weekend anyway.

Melinda and Leah began unpacking our things while Katie and I went to the store to get groceries. It was pretty fancy for being out in the woods, but the luxury vacationers created a market for high-end items not normally found at the typical IGA. We bought enough food to last us a few days and then headed back to the house.

It was mid-March and the weather was a little cool, but he sun was out, making it feel just right.

I drove the van back. Katie and I chatted idly, holding hands.

Each of us was taking a night to cook. This night (Thursday), I took my turn. At the store, I had picked up some chicken and pasta. As I worked in the kitchen, the girls lounged around on the couches, each taking a turn at heckling me or stopping by for a taste.

The four of us enjoyed each other's company. Though we talked about the kids, we were happy to have a conversation that didn't involve Dora the Explorer or the Wiggles.

We ate dinner in front of the fireplace in the great room. We threw the pillows off the couches and sat on the floor. Our bodies intertwined. Not sexually, but playfully. We switched often, just wanting to be close to each other.

"I've got to get the kitchen cleaned up," I said, patting Katie on the hip. She pulled me close and stole a kiss.

"Hey, watch it!" Leah called, swatting at her wife's backside. "It's not your birthday yet!"

Katie pouted. "You're really going to make me go a week without any cock?"

"I've got a cock for you," the brunette said teasingly.

With our parents in, we tried to keep our bed-swapping to a minimum and it really had been almost a week since I had either Leah or Katie. I made a mental note to give both girls some extra attention this weekend.

"Mmmmm," Katie purred. "I think you need to get ready for me."

"Go on, you two," Melinda said, getting up. I looked over at the clock on the stove. It was later than I had thought. "We'll clean up and see you in the morning."

The other two disappeared into the main bedroom, their hands pawing at each other. Melinda washed up most of the dishes while I played with her butt, groped her wondrous breasts and pretended like I was helping out.

We turned out all the lights and went into the second bedroom. We undressed; neither of us bothered to put on any pajamas. Instead we brushed our teeth and slipped into the comfortable bed.

I held my wife close. Her skin felt so soft.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

My lips went to hers and we kissed tenderly. I squeezed one of her breasts gently, then moved my hands lower down her body.

"No," she said quietly, when my fingertips brushed the lips of her pussy. She was already wet. "I want you inside me."

A hand was at the back of my neck and she pulled me to her. I got up on my knees and mounted her.

Melinda's other hand guided the head of my cock between her legs. I slid into her easily.

"I love you," she whispered as I pushed forward gently until I bottomed out.

Her arms were around me, pulling me close. My lips went to the side of her neck.

We made love gently. There are so many things I love about my wife, I don't know where to begin.

The softness of her skin. Her full breasts pressed against me. Her warmth around my cock. The tenderness of her touch.

Neither of us spoke. I built a steady rhythm, intent of giving her a deep, satisfying orgasm.

I felt her hands reach around and pull my ass towards her. She squeezed me with her pussy, sending a tingle up and down my spine.

"Cum inside me," she whispered in my ear. "Cum all over me, now."

Melinda arched her back as I picked up my pace. I put a hand on her breast. She cried out softly when I pinched her nipple.

Soft starlight shone through the windows, bathing her in a blueish glow. Her eyes were closed.

"Cum for me," she said softly.

I pushed forward firmly and felt her pussy flood with a familiar warmth. Her mouth fell open. "Oh, yes!"

Moaning softly, I felt my balls contract and I emptied myself into her. I collapsed into her arms and kissed her gently.

Hard and fast or slow and steady, Melinda and I liked to make love both ways, but lately, we enjoyed the long, unhurried lovemakings. It was even better when we didn't have to worry about keeping an ear on the baby monitor or a hurried quickie between trips to soccer practice and the doctor's.

I started to roll off her, but she stopped me. Melinda held me for a long time. My flaccid cock was still inside her.

"I love you," she told me again. Her lips went to my neck and she nibbled softly on my skin.

The two of us cuddled for a long time.

I savoured the softness of her skin and the warmth of her touch. Our bodies were covered with a thin sheen of sweat. I pulled away long enough to pull the top sheet over us.

"Do you miss this?" she said quietly.

"Miss what?"

"This ... just you and me."

While Melinda and I had a lot of sex (even for married couples), it was rarely just the two of us in a quiet, relaxed place. We managed a number of hot and heavy quickies and the occasional three or fourway with the other two girls. The morning, just as the sun was coming up, was our favourite time.

Yet when we were at home, one of us always had to keep an ear open for the kids, or it always seemed like we needed to go somewhere. And often, with four kids in the house, we valued sleep as much as any intimate time we might have. A couple of times, we actually paid a babysitter to watch the kids while we retreated into our basement "adult" play room, but we were always conscious of the other people in the house.

Here, it was just the two of us.

I started to say something, but stopped. What was she getting at?

"Sometimes," I whispered, still inside her. "Do you?"

Melinda's hands ran up and down my back. "I miss being able to call in to work, stay home and fuck like rabbits all day long ... I miss you and me going down to St. Augustine and making love on the balcony of that hotel on the beach..."

Her voice trailed off. I kissed her gently.

"We can't go back to that," she said after a minute, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "We have kids and lovers and responsibilities and all that ... Still, it would be nice, wouldn't it?"

"It would," I agreed, but there was no regret in my voice.

I don't think this is an uncommon experience for people. In many ways, our lives were in a rut. We had a routine. For Melinda, it involved getting up and going to the university and being the chair of the English department, publishing a paper or two and being a mommy to four wonderful children. For me, it was school and daycare and cleaning up around the house and picking the kids up and driving all over Creation to do the little things necessary to keep our household running. Spontaneity was generally gone from our lives.

We also had two housemates, two lovers, two best friends and two partners in our lives, too. They had needs and obligations, too, and they shared themselves with us as freely as we shared ourselves with them.

At the same time, I could also understand where Melinda was coming from. I don't think she envisioned her life turning out this way. I certainly didn't.

"But I wouldn't trade the lives we have for anything," I said gently. "I have a wife and friends and kids I love more than anything. We have enough money and things to be comfortable. We're all healthy..."

"I know," she said softly. Something was eating at her and she wasn't giving me much to work with. In that way, Melinda can be quite frustrating to deal with. She took a deep breath, held it and then let it out, the tension leaving her as well.

With one more kiss, I pulled out, my limp cock slick with our juices. I rolled over on my back and cradled Melinda in my arms. Her head rested on my shoulder and I wrapped her in a loving embrace.

"I love you, Melinda," I said again. "I love you more than life itself."

She planted a tender kiss on my collarbone. "I know ... I love you, too."

We held each other for the rest of the night.


"So what's the plan for today?" I asked Katie.

Melinda was downstairs on the treadmill and Leah was still in bed. I put some honey-walnut cream cheese on a bagel and slid it over to my lover. Her hair was a mess. Her robe was tied loosely around the waist, but hung open enough to flash me teasing glimpses of her perky little breasts.

"I'm not sure," Katie replied before taking a bite.

I finished off my own bagel and slid onto the barstool next to her. We talked idly for a little while. When we were finished, I reached over for her plate and semi-deviously slid my hand inside her robe.

Her nipple hardened at my touch.

I leaned over and took it in my mouth. She inhaled sharply. Her lips caressed my earlobe.

Katie purred in my ear when I nibbled between her breasts.

My hand slid down her body, caressing her gently. She gasped as I reached between her legs.

Her fingers pulled at my hair. I lifted my head and kissed her deeply. She spread her legs willingly as she moaned the words I did not want to hear. "No ... please..."

"But it's your birthday," my lips traced a line up her neck to her ear.

"Leah said I have to wait," she said mournfully.

"She only said you had to wait until your birthday," I said, searching for any technicality I could use to get in between Katie's legs.

"Leah and Melinda said I had to wait until tonight," she corrected her earlier statement. There was more than a little regret in her voice. Hunger, too.

"They don't have to find out," I whispered in her ear. My hands reached under her the perfect globes of her ass and I pulled her close to me.

Katie wrapped her legs around me and pulled me to her. I bit her collarbone gently and she cried out.

"No ... not there," she said with a plaintive moan. I continued to roam her body with my mouth, lingering on all the sensitive parts. "Leah and Melinda will kill us."

Inwardly, I smiled to myself. I held Katie for a few more moments. We kissed eagerly. I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. I wanted to get her all worked up before I knew I had to put her down.

If Melinda and Leah said Katie had to wait until tonight, we had to wait. That didn't mean I was going to like it. Or that I wasn't going to have a little fun, too, but it did mean the part of me that wanted to throw the redhead down on the couch and fuck her brains out would have to get itself under control.

Still holding Katie's lithe body in my arms, I walked over to the couch and set her on the arm. I pushed the robe off her shoulders and kissed my way back down to her breasts.

"If I can't fuck you, am I allowed to eat you out?" I whispered.

Her response was a long moment coming. Her eyes were glazed over with desire. "No ... I'm not even supposed to let you do this much ... Leah said..."

She gave out a surprised yelp when I pulled back and flipped her over onto her stomach. Katie tried to lift herself up, but I pushed her down on the couch. Her ass stuck up in the air.

I began to grind on her wonderful ass, which was still covered by the robe. I had on a pair of sweatpants, but I'm sure she could feel my hard cock against her.

"Please stop," Katie groaned. She didn't sound like she meant the words, but I also knew that she wouldn't let me go much further.

Still, I had to get in one last dig. I grabbed a handful of her long, auburn hair and pulled. She gasped.

I pressed my cock against her ass and leaned over. My other hand reached around and pinched one of her nipples. I bit her earlobe.

"I am going to fuck your brains tonight," I promised.

"You're goddam right you are," she breathed.

For me, that was the point of no return. I either needed to stand up and clean up after my breakfast, or I was going to ravage my lover, who wasn't supposed to have me until after dinner. With a disappointed sigh, I pulled back.

Katie lay over the arm of the couch for a moment and then got up and tried to straighten herself out. I went to the sink; every step was a struggle for me not to rush back over and have my way with her.

Leah stumbled out of the bedroom a few minutes later. She ambled over to me and gave me a good-morning kiss. She looked over at her wife.

"What's got you all hot and bothered?" Leah asked with a wry smile. "You two haven't been naughty this morning have you?"

"No," Katie replied, obviously frustrated.

Our brunette lover walked over to her wife and kissed her. Katie's jaw dropped when Leah touched her.

"Someone's all wet," Leah purred. There was a mild—but mischievous—scolding in her tone. "How'd you get this way, Katie?"

"I don't know." That wasn't very convincing.

"Liar." Leah smacked Katie across the breasts, causing the other girl to cry out. She pushed the redhead down on the couch and pushed her legs apart.

I craned my neck to get a good view. Katie threw her head back as Leah tongue lapped at her pussy.

After a second, Leah stood up, leaving the other girl frustrated for the second time that morning.

"You're right ... I guess you two haven't been bad," she said with a wink. "I'm sorry for doubting you."

"So why can't I have sex with the birthday girl?" I pouted once all the mess was put away.

"You can," Leah teased. "Just not now."

I smacked her across the backside. "Maybe I should just fuck you instead."

She only laughed at me. "Not now, tiger. I don't want to wear you out before tonight. We've got something big planned for you and Katie tonight."

"What would that be?" Leah's wife asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Is torturing me part of her surprise?"

"No, love," Leah replied with a laugh. "That's just an added bonus."

I swatted her on the backside one more time for good measure then went to fix my best friend something to eat. We sat around the kitchen and eventually Melinda came back upstairs. She set her iPod down on the counter and gave us each a kiss.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked. The beauty of being on this kind of vacation is that if you don't want to do anything, you don't have to.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower and then I thought we'd head over to the outlet mall over in Dawsonville," Melinda said, finishing off her cup of coffee.

"Is that the one with the Coach store?" Leah asked.

"It is," Melinda replied. "There's a map over there by the phone."

"That sounds good to me," Katie said.

You'll notice they didn't bother to include me in any discussion on the shopping.

"What time do we need to get back?" Melinda asked.

Leah thought for a second. Tonight was her night to cook. "What time do we want to eat? Six? Six-thirty? If we get back by four, I should have enough time ... if someone will help me."

I smiled back at her. "I don't know if I can ... you know, going a whole week without a dose of Katie makes me too weak to cook..."

"You are so full of shit," Melinda punched me playfully on the shoulder.

"Brown eyes, baby!"

"He'll help you cook," my wife said. "If he doesn't, maybe we'll give Katie her present without him."

The three girls shared a look and laughed.

I followed Melinda into the shower and we washed each other off. There was no sex; apparently she was into the whole no-sex-until-after-dinner thing, too. (Drat!) But I always enjoy bathing with my girls. There's something intimate about being naked with someone you love. Cleaning them, being washed ... it's not just erotic, but it's comforting and familiar at the same time.

We threw a bunch of bottled waters into a backpack and got in the van. I was driving this time; Leah was in the passenger's seat navigating. Actually, she just punched the mall's address into the GPS and I followed the arrow.

The day passed quickly. There were most of the usual outlet stores there: Williams-Sonoma, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Harry & David et al. The girls wandered in and out of most of the stores leaving me to explore on my own. I figured they'd call me if they found something and needed it carried to the van.

We met at lunch time in the food court. The girls showed off their bargain finds. I had a bag with some new khakis and polo shirts in it. In another bag, I had a couple of matching outfits that would look really cute on the twins. One of the funny things about being a parent is that most of the stuff we found wasn't for us; it was for our kids.

After lunch, the girls headed off to explore the other half of the complex, while I stowed our stuff away in the car. I was headed towards the Kay-Bee store when I heard someone call my name.

I turned and saw a woman walking towards me. She was about my height and had a head of full, dark hair. I didn't recognise her but she seemed familiar. Her olive skin was perfectly toned and she had the deepest brown eyes.

"Hey, I thought that was you! What are you doing here?"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth (and now that I could hear her better), I knew who she was. "Mimi!"

She reached out to me and we shared a tentative, but warm, hug.

"How have you been?" I asked. We both took a second to give one another the elevator look (i.e.—up and down). The years had been very good to her.

"Wonderful! You haven't changed a bit. What have you been up to?"

Yesmine went to high school with Leah and me. She got a scholarship to Princeton and last I checked was married to her high school sweetheart, Geoff Meadows.

"You know ... married, kids, the usual," I said, even though "the usual" doesn't apply to us.

"How are you doing?" I hadn't seen Mimi since the summer after graduation. We went on a couple of dates in high school, but nothing ever came of it.

I looked her over. I could tell she was doing the same to me. Both of us were packing a few extra pounds (me more than her), but she was just as pretty as I had remembered.

"Funny seeing you here," she said.

"What are the chances?" I replied with a smile.

"I missed you at the reunion." It may have just been me, but there seemed to be a hint of regret in her voice.

"There will be more," Over her shoulder, I noticed the girls walking our way, each carrying a bag of stuff. "Come on, Mimi, there are some people I want you to meet."

Leah's face brightened when she recognised Yesmine and she rushed over to give her a friendly hug. Katie and Melinda gave her the once-over and I could tell Mimi was sizing them up as well. It's just what girls do.

"How long has it been?" Yesmine said.

Leah counted the years backwards in her head. "At least twelve years. What are you doing here?"

I introduced Melinda and Katie and the five of us soon got to talking.

Mimi and her husband were also on vacation. They were living in Atlanta and also needed a weekend away. She's a lawyer and he teaches high school. I hadn't seen either in over a decade.

Our 10 year reunion was four years ago. Both Leah and I decided to skip it. At the time, neither of us wanted to face all the questions and rumours about our relationship and the others in our lives. Of course, we knew some of what people were saying about us, but we just didn't want to deal with it then.

After I introduced Melinda and Katie, Yesmine shot me and Leah a curious glance. Neither of us said a word, although I was sure she would be asking us in private.

None of us are ashamed of our relationship, although we do know that it's unusual. We guard our privacy, although our closest friends know what the situation is. We were finally forced to confront the fact that we would have to come up with a public explanation when Kaylee started school.

Kids talk. That's a fact of life. We knew that once she began going to daycare, she would be telling all her friends that her mommy and daddy lived with two other women who she also sometimes called mommy. And then there were her brother and sisters. Things were fine when she was in a private daycare, but before she started kindergarten, we sat down with her and explained that not everyone had a daddy and three mommies in a way we thought a five year old would understand.

Things went over fairly well, I think. The reaction of the other parents of kids in Kaylee's class ranged from indifference to curiosity to open disdain. Some of the fundy Christian parents asked to have their children moved to another class, but most of the folks just raised an eyebrow and went about their business.

After all, Leah is a local celebrity of sorts and rumours of her lifestyle had been circulating in the Asheville area for years, so it's not like it was a complete surprise. Just more fodder for the gossip mill. Plus, Melinda has tenure and Katie's partners need her more than she needs them so we don't worry about job security.

We talked some more but soon Yesmine said she had to meet Geoff. We swapped cell phone numbers, but not before the girls invited them over for dinner on Sunday night.

Yesmine said they'd love to visit with us and promised to call for directions later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.