Forced Lust - Cover

Forced Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man forces a family to have sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Butch looked around the living room, nonchalantly tapping his gun on his thigh. Connie and Keri lay on their backs breathing hard, Connie with her forearm draped over her eyes and Keri exactly how she had been when she climaxed, except her legs had straightened and fallen to the floor. Judy couldn't tear her eyes off her daughters. Jeff was also staring at the girls, his young dick standing tall. Butch envied the boy's youthful stamina, but decided everyone needed a break -- especially him.

He snapped his fingers and waited until Judy looked up. "Get us some snacks and drinks."

When Judy returned with fruit, cookies, and a pitcher of lemonade, everyone ate and drank. Butch smiled noting that no one thought to cover their naked bodies, seemingly comfortable with their nudity in front of the other family members. Connie and Keri didn't sit next to each other, but they kept stealing glances at the other. They also looked often at their brother's cock which they finally saw soft. Judy mostly looked down at her hands, deep in thought. No one spoke.

When done, Butch said, "Okay, folks, let's have some more fun."

To his amazement, no one offered a complaint. They all stared at him, waiting. He told Jeff to lie on the floor on his back.

"Connie, get your brother hard."

The boy's older sister quickly scooted over to her brother and engulfed his cock in her mouth. It stiffened immediately and she eagerly sucked and licked it. I told her to get him hard, Butch thought, a smile on his face. She could have used her hand. Hell, all she had to do was spread her legs. But she used her mouth. On her own. Hee-hee. When Butch told Connie to stop, it was apparent to all that she did so reluctantly.

"Okay, Mom," Butch said, "fuck your son."

The room became deadly quiet, the only sound coming from the grandfather clock ticking in the corner. So far they had touched each other with their hands and mouths, but what was requested was the most taboo act two family members could perform. Would their mother actually fuck her son?

Judy looked at Jeff's cock, hard and glistening with Connie's saliva. Her pussy was on fire. Her daughters' passionate sixty-nine had excited her more than she was willing to admit. In fact, during the act, her hand had been between her legs stimulating her own sex. Looking at the hard cock before her, Judy knew she needed to be fucked -- even if it was by her own son. Crawling to Jeff, she swung a leg over his body, gently grasping his hard-on and positioning it at her pussy. Oh god, he's a virgin. I'm going to be his first, she thought. Intently watching Jeff's face, Judy lowered onto his cock. His eyes closed as he felt the warmth of a pussy surround his cock for the first time.

Judy had always been highly sexed. She had known it at Connie's age, although unlike her eldest daughter Judy hadn't fought her feelings. She didn't stop the boys, craving their touches and spreading her legs often. Having eight brothers and sisters, she always wondered if her mother was like her. And then she'd wonder if her daughters would be too. Seeing how passionate Connie and Keri made love to each other, she now believed they must have inherited her genes. Her husband, in private, called her his personal nymphomaniac and she loved it. When he was home, they had sex many times a week, and if her husband had been willing or able, she would have done it even more. But he was out of town often leaving her to less than satisfying masturbation.

When Judy leaned forward to give her son a kiss, Butch motioned for the two sisters to join him at Jeff's feet. All three watched Jeff's cock slide in and out of his mother's pussy as she slowly rocked back and forth.

Judy was enjoying the fuck very much. Not only was she aroused, but the fact that she was being so intimate with her only son added to the pleasure. Unfortunately for Judy, Jeff was enjoying his first fuck too much. His pelvis jerked up.

"No, Jeff," his mother pleaded, "not yet. Please, take it slow. Oh, no, don't cum yet."

Judy felt her son's cock throb inside her and then the hot liquid. She clenched her pussy muscles, coaxing all the incestuous sperm out of him. But instead of it putting her burning fire out, it fueled it more. When Jeff's climax ended, Judy began fucking him again.

"Stop." Butch startled all by his outburst and even more when he dragged the mother off her son when she didn't stop. He wrestled Judy onto her back and then said to Keri, "Come here. You wouldn't swallow your brother's cum before. Now I want you to eat it from your mother's cunt."

Keri didn't hesitate and dove between her mother's legs, vigorously licking her pussy. Snaking her tongue deeply inside, she retrieved and gulped down her brother's warm semen.

"Oh, yes," Judy moaned. "Eat me. Don't stop. I need to cum. Please, eat me."

Keri, encouraged by her mother, licked harder. Her tongue alternated between probing inside her mother and licking her clit. She drank all her brother's sperm and her mother's flowing juices. Suddenly, Judy's body tensed and her hips lifted off the floor. Feeling this, Keri dug her fingers into her mother's buttocks and pulled her pussy into her face as she drove her tongue deep inside her mother's pussy.

"Oh god!" Judy screamed. "Yes! Yes! Aahhh."

When Keri released her mother and backed away, Judy's body went limp. She looked through half-lidded eyes. "Come here," she said, holding her arms out.

Keri crawled on top of her mother and Judy pulled her onto her body, hugging and kissing her so passionately it stunned everyone in the room. Judy licked her own juices from her daughter's face and lips and stuck her tongue inside Keri's mouth. When she calmed down she simply said, "Thanks."

While Keri was satisfying her mother, Butch was fondling Connie, playing with her young breasts and finger-fucking her virgin cunt. The wetness between her legs and her heavy breathing told him how aroused she was. Now, he gently lowered her onto her back and got between her spread legs.

"I'm going to show you how good it feels to get fucked ... why your mother didn't want your brother to stop fucking her."

"Yes, fuck me," Connie exclaimed. "I'm so hot I can't stand it. I want it. I want you to fuck me."

"Then put my cock inside your cunt."

Keri climbed off her mother and Judy rolled onto her side. They watched Connie grab Butch's hard cock and guide it to her pussy, furiously trying to push it in. Her legs spread apart more and then the head entered her. There was no hymen, but nothing more than fingers had ever been in there.

Butch pushed gently, sliding inch by inch of his cock into the tightest pussy he had ever been in. If not for Connie's arousal, he wouldn't have fit. The friction against his cock as it buried into her virgin pussy was amazing.

"Fuck me. Put it in me. I can't believe how good it feels. My cunt's on fire. I'm so stuffed. Oh, Mom, why didn't you tell me how good this feels? Fuck me!"

Butch began stroking. With every move, he witnessed the pleasure on the teenager's face. When he buried his cock completely inside her, he made sure his pubic bone pressed against her clitoris. With each thrust, Connie closed her eyes tightly in ecstasy.

Butch looked up at the others. Judy nonchalantly stroked her son's dick while his fingers played between her spread thighs. Keri sat next to them, rubbing her own clit. It was obvious they were caught up in the passionate fucking.

His attention was refocused on Connie when she said, "Oh, I feel something down there. Do you feel it? I feel like I'm pissing."

"Yes, I feel it," Butch replied, "and you're not pissing. You are getting very wet though. Cum with me, baby. I'm going to give you a first fuck you'll never forget."

As Butch increased the speed of his thrusts, Connie screamed, "Yes, that's it. Oh god, I'm going to cum. Faster ... faster. Fuck me. God ... fuck me. Oh ... oh ... Oh god!"

Connie wrapped her legs tightly around Butch's waist and lifted her hips off the floor as she climaxed in a mind shattering orgasm. Butch felt her pussy tighten around his cock, trying to grasp the life out of it. When he felt her pussy clench and unclench, he erupted inside her.

Connie lay on her back, her eyes closed and legs and arms limply lying on the floor. Butch slowly pulled his cock out of her, seeing her wince. Getting to his feet slowly, he plopped onto the chair and looked at the teenage girl. Her blonde hair cascaded around her head, some sticking to her sweaty face, her eyes were closed, her lips parted, her young breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing, her legs were spread wide apart, a white trail of sperm flowing from her pussy.

"Well, it looks like there's only one virgin left in this family," Butch said. "I think it's appropriate for her twin brother to take it."

Keri immediately jumped onto her back next to her sister, the two lying side by side but in opposite directions. Unashamedly, she spread her legs and looked towards her brother, gently rubbing her clitoris.

Jeff scurried over to his twin sister, crawling until he was between her legs. Placing his hard dick at her virgin opening, he pushed.

"Ouch! You hurt me," Kerri cried out.

The inexperienced boy pushed again and met the same resistance. His sister's scream was louder than her first one. Poor Jeff didn't know what to do and remained still, his cock in his hand, the tip at his sister's entrance.

Looking over his shoulder, Jeff said, "Mom, what am I doing wrong?"

Judy crawled over to her children and told them not to move. Reaching between them, she gently stroked Keri's clit, eliciting soft moans from her daughter. Then she lifted Keri's legs, locking them around her brother's waist. Holding Jeff's cock in her fingertips, pointing it at Keri's pussy, she placed her other hand on his buttocks and, without saying a word, pushed as hard as she could.

"Owwww!" Keri screamed.

Judy told Jeff not to move and gently stroked her daughter's face. When Keri opened her eyes, her mother saw how watery they were, but she did not cry.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"It hurt."

"I know, but it won't ever again. You're now a woman." She leaned over and kissed her youngest daughter on the forehead. "Is it okay for Jeff to fuck you now?"

"I ... I think so." Keri's voice was barely heard.

"Jeff, do it slow. Let Keri tell you when she wants if faster."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.