The Humiliation of Jennifer and Her Mom - Cover

The Humiliation of Jennifer and Her Mom

by duane

Copyright© 2008 by duane

Fan Fiction Sex Story: The story is about Jennifer and her mom being humiliated by a black couple in vegas over the weekend.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Celebrity   Light Bond   Interracial   Exhibitionism   .

Please note: As always this is only a fantasy story about this celebrity and should not imply any actual behavior. Also this is the original version with the ending. I hope you like this version too! Feel free to let me know which version you liked better. Thank you!


Jennifer Love Hewitt and her mom Pat were planning to spend a nice weekend in Las Vegas to celebrate Jennifer's recent engagement to her long time boyfriend. They arrived in Vegas around midnight and checked into the hotel.

Jennifer was so happy about her engagement that she talked her mom into going to the bar for a nightcap. The women got a couple drinks and headed to a table to sit down. At the bar, a middle-aged black couple had just walked in. Wanda immediately started scanning the room looking for some extra entertainment for her and her husband to play with that night. They were both very active swingers.

She noticed the older woman sitting with her daughter first. Wanda guessed her age to be over 50, not too tall and she was overweight. Nevertheless her husband Ray liked larger women, kind of plump and white. Wanda could not understand her husband's lust for overweight white women, except for the fact that mature white women were easy to seduce, especially the fatter ones.

Wanda noticed the white woman was not to her liking at all. She thought of herself as being a very beautiful black female. She could not imagine herself touching the woman's flabby body. On the other hand Wanda did love being with pale white women but she wanted them to be sexy at least, attractive like her, not ugly and fat.

Wanda was just a little conceited herself. She was about 6 ft. tall, her breasts were huge 42DD'S with large nipples, her hips were maybe a little wide but in a sexy way, a real woman's body. The busty woman was dressed to kill. That night she was wearing a low cut dress to accentuate her large breasts. Her husband Ray was 46 years old, balding and fat, but they had been together for over 20 years now and Wanda still loved her husband.

Ray loved his beautiful wife very much. He also got a lot of extra benefits from being married to Wanda. Because of her sexy attributes they almost never failed in picking up and seducing other couples when they traveled. They both loved going to Vegas because the city was perfect for them. The drinking, the casinos, and his favorite thing was the hunt for fresh pussy from the horny tourists, using his to-die-for hot wife as the bait. She never failed him in finding some easy prey for them to seduce. Yes, Ray knew he was one lucky man.

Ray tried to explain to his wife the attraction he had for the fatter white women. It was because they were more likely to enjoy all the attention from him and once he fucked them they became more submissive to his sexual whims. He was looking at Jennifer's mom thinking that she probably needed to be fucked. He also knew that he was not much to look at himself being in his late 40's with his balding hair-line. However he knew that with the help of his beautiful wife he would get all the pussy he wanted.

Wanda noticed Jennifer sitting with her mom. 'Wow that girl's cute!' she thought. The girl had wavy brown hair, big brown eyes and her smile lit up the room. The black beauty also noticed the white girl's breasts sticking out. They were covered by a red blouse and a little cleavage was poking out at the top.Wanda was staring at the brunette girl with interest. She decided right then that she was going to bed down the cute girl.

Jennifer was drinking alcohol at the table with her mom, celebrating her engagement. She was only sipping wine but Jennifer was not used to drinking much at all. Her mom was getting tired now. "Jennifer, I am going to bed. Are you coming with me?"

"Not yet mom. I will be up soon."

"OK that's fine Jennifer. Here is the spare room key."

"Thanks mom. Goodnight."

Ray saw the older white woman leave the table. As she walked by he saw that she looked good; at least he thought so. He decided to bump into the woman as she was walking by him. He reached out and touched her breast, as though accidentally.

"Oh excuse me. I am so sorry. Are you all right?"

"Oh, I'm fine," the woman replied. "I guess maybe I had too much to drink tonight."

"Hi, my name is Ray."

"Oh hi, my name is Pat."

Ray noticed that she stuttered when she spoke. He also noticed that the woman's shirt was more open than that of the girl was at the table. Ray was taller than the short white woman so he was looking down at her exposed cleavage. He made sure that she knew that he was looking at her breast.

He smiled at Pat. "Very nice," he said looking straight at Pat's breast. Ray noticed that her face was turning red and he could swear the woman's nipples were getting bigger and poking through her blouse.

The older woman intrigued Ray. She was short, a little over 5 ft., but that gave him a nice view of her tits. "What brings you to Vegas?" he asked.

Pat said, "Oh my daughter just got engaged last week. Jennifer had a break from her show and so we just wanted to spend the weekend to enjoy kind of a mini-break."

"Where is your husband?"

"Oh, I'm not married."

Ray smiled at Pat. 'Bingo! A horny lonely sexy woman.' he thought to himself.

The black man gave Pat a warm smile but the mature mom was tired and started to say good night to Ray. He decided to give the shorter woman a hug making sure to press his bulge into the woman, letting her feel his manhood pressing against her skirt. Then he made sure his hands slid along the side of the woman's blouse as he pulled back, making sure his hands touched the side of the white lady's breasts and he rubbed his fingers along the side of her tits.

That was enough! Pat pulled away from the black man, her face turning red as she headed for the door. Ray was disappointed but he looked over and noticed his wife talking to the young girl. The night might turn out OK after all. He also noticed his wife somehow had lowered her dress so that a lot more of her massive cleavage was showing.

Ray also gazed at the white girl and he noticed her eyes looked glazed. They also looked half closed but it looked like she was talking. 'She must really be drunk!' he thought to himself. Then something strange happened. His wife reached out to the girl's shirt and unbuttoned a few of her buttons. The girl did nothing to stop the woman. Jennifer just seemed not to even notice that the older woman was unbuttoning her shirt.

Ray was now fully aware that the girl had creamy white breasts. He could not tell for sure but they looked to be big. Her bra was now showing. He noticed the devilish way his wife was smiling back at him. He knew that he had only been talking to the girl's mom for a few minutes. What had happened? Ray then realized that his over-heated, sex-starved wife must have put something in her drink.

Wanda must have drugged the girl! He knew his wife liked to spice up their own sex life with an aphrodisiac they bought in Mexico. However in the past they had only used the drug on themselves, and never on anyone else. Ray walked over to the table.

Wanda said, "Hi honey, this is Jennifer."

"Hi Jennifer, how are you?" Ray asked the brunette and she murmured back, "Fine." Her words were slurred and he knew then that indeed his wife had drugged the girl.

Wanda knew it would not take long to get the young girl ready. The powder was strong and she was already feeling the effects of the drug. The powerful aphrodisiac would turn her on and the rest of the night would be the best sex ever for the sexy young woman.

Ray was watching the girl's face as Wanda started to rub the girl's legs. Jennifer was wearing tight blue jeans and Wanda was rubbing Jennifer's leg under the table. Ray also decided to reach out and run his black fingers down into her open blouse, lightly touching her bare skin.

Ray glanced around to see if anybody was watching them but no one was paying attention to them sitting in the dark corner of the casino bar. He parted the blouse a little with his fingers. The young girl had on a pink bra and the black man now really noticed the girl's big white breasts. He figured they were probably a C-cup, very nice.

Jennifer did not know what was happening to her. She realized the beautiful black woman was touching her legs, and someone was touching her breasts. She wanted to say something to stop the couple from touching her body but she couldn't. In truth Jennifer did not want them to stop touching her; it felt sooo goood. Wanda grabbed Jennifer's hand and brought it up to her own huge breasts, placing her hand inside her low cut dress.

Jennifer now had her small white hands touching another woman's tits. For the first time in her life she was touching another woman's breasts, not her own. They felt so warm in her small hands. The woman's breasts were heavy in her hands but they felt wonderful to touch.

Ray was now running his black fingers over her nipples. Even though she had her bra still on he could tell her nipples were hard. They were poking out through her pink bra. He heard a soft moan escape from her parted lips. He knew that she was theirs for the taking now. Therefore he reached his hands inside her open shirt and cupped a tit in his bare hands giving it a nice feel.

Wanda noticed her husband was now feeling up the girl's breasts. She looked at the girl's eyes. They were closed but her breathing was rapid. She could see her husband had now moved the bra up over her breasts and he was now touching her naked white tits. Jennifer's pale white tits were a nice contrast being fondled by her husband's black hands. He had his hands rubbing her bare tits while trying to keep her blouse closed. He did not want anyone to see what he was doing.

Wanda reached the button on Jennifer's tight jeans, unsnapping it. The black woman reached her hand inside Jennifer's tight jeans and tried to rub her pussy, which was not easy because the jeans were too tight. The black woman rubbed her hands over her pussy mound trying her best to get her hand inside the girl's underwear. Finally she had her hands inside her panties going lower until her hands reached the sexy openings.

Wanda managed to get her fingers inside Jennifer's pussy and she started to finger her. The girl's pussy was getting wetter by the minute and it was obvious to the black woman that Jennifer had already cum. She had now inserted her fingers inside the girl's pussy and she started to finger fuck her very wet pussy. Her long black fingers were now rapidly fingering the girl's pussy while rubbing her thumb over her pink clit.

Jennifer was reaching another orgasm. Her breathing was labored and her breasts were jiggling inside her blouse. Ray knew what was about to happen to the young woman. Ray clamped both of his big black hands over her soft white tits.

Wanda had never heard Jennifer cum before and she was a bit worried about her making noise that someone might hear. Wanda clamped her mouth over the girl's open lips, sticking her tongue in Jennifer's open mouth while her husband still had both of her tits in his hands. Jennifer had the woman's tongue in her mouth and the man's hands on both of her boobs.

Wanda looked at the girl's eyes; they were still closed. Then all of a sudden they opened wide and Jennifer was staring back at Wanda. Jennifer's body started shaking from all the hands roving over her exposed flesh. A muffled cry escaped from her lips. Wanda who had covered Jennifer's open mouth with hers cut off the sound. Jennifer started to cum, flooding her blue jeans with her pussy juice.

Wanda's fingers were wet from Jennifer's climax. She was still concerned that the white girl might freak out but her eyes remained closed. Ray was also a little nervous. He removed his hands from Jennifer's breasts but he decided he wanted her bra so he reached around her back and unfastened her bra. He liked the idea of the white girl with her big tits going back to her room without her bra on.

Ray knew that would be a nice picture for the entire hotel's guests to watch the girl walking back to her room with no bra. Ray knew that her breasts would be bouncing all over the place inside her thin blouse. What a sight that would make for everyone to see, and her tight blue jeans had a wet spot on the front by her crotch.

Wanda had fun playing with the beautiful brunette girl in the hotel bar. Nevertheless she wanted more pleasure from the young woman and wanted the fun with Jennifer to continue back in their suite.

Ray had finished buttoning her blouse back up. He liked the sexy young girl's breasts exposed but he wanted to take her out of the bar without attracting too much attention from the casino personnel. He knew security in Vegas can be a problem.

"Come on Jennifer," he said.

"Where are we going?"

"It's getting late so we're going to walk you back to your room."

"Oh how nice of both of you. Thank you!" The girl was clearly not thinking straight.

Jennifer was still not sure what was happening to her. The black couple helped her stand up. Jennifer was now on her feet but she felt a little dizzy. She definitely was not feeling very good now. Her head hurt and her legs were wobbly, but why? 'I did not drink that much. What is wrong with me?' she wondered.

The young actress was worried about her appearance, not aware of how trashed she really looked. But instinctively Jennifer put on her dark sun glasses hoping no one would recognize her, and she let her hair down to try to cover part of her face as the black couple helped her leave the hotel casino bar.

Ray and his beautiful wife walked Jennifer over to the elevator trying to keep her steady on her feet. Wanda had her arms around her waist. She was hoping that hotel security was nowhere in sight because they might try to see what they were up to with the younger white female who appeared to be intoxicated.

The black couple did not realize just how much trouble they could really have in store for them. Wanda and Ray did not know yet that they were with a celebrity, Jennifer Love Hewitt the actress and TV star. All they cared about was taking the girl back to their hotel suite so they could continue to enjoy playing with her beautiful body.

Wanda and her husband got very lucky that night in more ways than they could have even imagined. First they were with a famous white girl, and second was that a fight broke out at the casino between two drunk men, keeping the hotel security busy.

The black couple walked Jennifer over to the elevator and pushed the button for their floor. Ray was happy to get the girl into the elevator. He was still sorry that no one noticed the hot brunette walking because as he planned, the bra-less Jennifer's tits were bouncing quite noticeably as she walked and her nipples were hard.

Jennifer felt her breasts wobbling inside her blouse. She glanced down and noticed that her nipples were poking out through her thin shirt. 'What happened to my bra? I know that I was wearing one earlier tonight. I do not understand what happened to my bra.' Her confused mind was trying to remember how she lost her bra.

Wanda and her husband got Jennifer on the elevator OK. Jennifer did not even know that they pushed the wrong elevator button. Jennifer also did not remember her room number. In her mind, she was thinking the nice couple knew where her suite was and that everything was going to be fine.

Ray and Wanda got Jennifer off the elevator. Wanda saw a white couple walking in their direction. They could not resist the temptation and the chance to embarrass the young couple passing them in the hall. Wanda reached out grabbing Jennifer's breast. The black woman loved showing off and now she was fondling the white girl's breast as they approached the other couple.

Jennifer felt the black woman's hands touching her tits and fondling her breast. She also thought that another hand was touching her other boob but she was not too sure what was happening to her now.

Ray could not pass up the opportunity to touch the sexy young woman's breast either, except Ray took it a step further than Wanda. He pulled Jennifer's blouse open exposing her naked breast to the young couple that were passing by.

The young blonde woman looked away from the girl's bare breast and the black couple. However the blonde noticed that the young man with her kept on eyeing the girl's exposed breast. The young blonde gave her companion a nasty look as she stormed off, leaving her husband behind.

Ray smiled at the young man knowing that he was enjoying looking at Jennifer's breast. Ray knew the white man was definitely enjoying the view of seeing her bare boobs and the show that he was putting on for the young man's benefit.

He just kept looking at the girl's pale white breast as if in a trance. Ray was now cupping Jennifer's bare breast in his black hands. He started to rub his fingers over her nipples bringing a soft moan from Jennifer's parted lips. He started to pinch her rubbery pink nipples with his black fingers.

The young man was staring at the white girl's breasts with interest while Ray's hands were now really rubbing Jennifer's boobs, cupping the fullness of her breasts in his hands. Squeezing them together, Wanda even bent over and kissed one of Jennifer's nipples as her husband held her tits in his hands.

The young man was watching in disbelief at what he was seeing. He then realized that his blonde wife was missing and he stopped watching and bolted off to find her. He knew there would be hell to pay when he found her for what he had done, watching the couple playing with the topless girl's tits.

Ray could not understand Jennifer. The girl seemed like she was in a spaced-out way more than she should be. He was very surprised by her being so subdued and not getting more of a reaction from her. It was as if she was a puppet following him and Wanda.

The couple was now inside their hotel suite with the practically topless Jennifer. Wanda told Ray to fix them some drinks.

Jennifer not reacting more to what was happening to her surprised Wanda. But in truth, the busty black did not care as long as she got what she wanted from Jennifer and right now, she wanted to see the girl completely naked.

The busty black woman started to remove Jennifer's blouse, which was practically falling off her body anyway from what they had done to her in the hall. She pulled it off the girl's back. Jennifer was now topless from the waist up. The black woman was so anxious to see the white girl nude, she hastily undid Jennifer's jeans pulling them down her wide thighs.

Jennifer was now standing in the middle of the room wearing only her pink panties. They had a wet mark on them bringing a sly smile to the older black woman's face. Wanda was thinking back to the bar incident that happened earlier with the girl and what they had done to Jennifer, masturbating her to orgasm.

Wanda liked the white girl's nice body. Her breasts were a very pale shade of white, her nipples were small and pointy and they had a nice pinkness to them. Her breasts were a C-cup in size, more than enough to enjoy. Her breasts did sag a little from their size, but the girl had a nice flat tummy tapering down to her wide hips.

Wanda pulled down her panties. The girl had a nice brown bush with a neatly trimmed bikini line. Then Wanda remembered her talking about her recent Hawaiian trip. She probably had a bikini wax for the beach before the trip. She tried to remember what Jennifer had said at the table about her age. Oh yeah, she is 28, Wanda remembered her saying earlier.

Wanda thought the girl was so cute standing there naked in front of her. The black woman laughed when she thought about the cute girl standing there now nude. If she just got back from Hawaii, the girl must not have spent much time outside. But then again she had mentioned her boyfriend and obviously they had spent more time in their room avoiding the rays.

Ray came back with the drinks. He saw the girl's naked backside first. He was very pleased when he noticed that she indeed had a big butt. Ray loved girls with big butts. In addition Jennifer did have a big white ass and he planned on fucking it soon.

Wanda decided to get undressed. Slowly she pulled her dress off her incredibly hot body. Her big breasts were huge but they did not have a lot of sag to them despite their size and her age. Her pussy was full of black hair because the woman loved rubbing the more modern shaved sluts' faces in a real woman's pussy. She also was turned on by having a white face in her black pussy.

Her husband loved the view of Jennifer's curvy ass. He was surprised to see the white girl had such an ass. Ray loved the shape of her bubble butt. He even noticed a little cellulite on her white thighs and that turned him on even more. He hated modern-day girls that had no asses on them. This girl was special!

Wanda was nude and standing in front of Jennifer. The older woman thought she saw the girl looking in the direction of her huge black breasts. The black beauty was not sure but just maybe the girl wanted her too and her silence was her way of denial.

Ray came over and handed Jennifer a drink. The girl did not hesitate, she took a sip from the glass. Wanda reached out and grabbed the glass from Jennifer. Wanda handed it back to her husband.

Ray reached out with his other hand and grabbed Jennifer's white ass. The girl jumped a little when the black man touched her butt. Otherwise she remained passive. Therefore he continued to rub the girl's ass.

Wanda looked once again at Jennifer's face looking for a reaction from her. However the girl did not react from Ray's hands fondling her ass. She reached out to the passive girl and pulled her body to hers, rubbing her body against Jennifer's.

The mature black woman was holding the white beauty tightly against her, squeezing her breasts against her body in an embrace. However Jennifer was only about 5' 3" and the black beauty was much taller so her breasts were in Jennifer's face.

Ray loved watching his wife holding Jennifer's body. she looked so small, and his wife was trying to smother her face in her massive boobs. He found the biggest turn on for him was the curvy girl was so white compared to the chocolate beauty he had married.

Wanda had enough foreplay, she was hot. Her pussy wanted action, no more games. If only Jennifer was going to obey them, she was not going to waste any more time. Her black pussy had been wet from the moment she saw the cute girl's sweet face at the bar.

Wanda was turned on by the fact the girl seemed to be playing a mute. Jennifer was being so calm and Wanda did not know why. She thought, 'I do not give a shit but maybe she likes being a submissive little bitch. I really do not care right now as long as she fulfills my sexual needs. She's cool with me.'

Wanda did not wait, she pulled the girl down on the carpet with her. She had the white girl on her back on the floor, her bare ass on the carpet. She started to rub her naked body over the other girl's, rubbing her big nipples over Jennifer's tiny nipples. Wanda started to grind her pussy against Jennifer's white pussy.

Ray loved the way his hot wife liked to dominate her prey. She looked like she was fucking the white beauty lying beneath her. She was mashing her heavy body against the tiny white girl's. Wanda was pressing her black tits over Jennifer's tits and grinding her pussy against the white girl's, while holding onto the sides of her white breasts with her black hands.

His wife may not have a cock but she was really pounding her pussy against the girl's pussy. Wanda was really humping her ass up and down, pounding the white girl's pussy against her black pussy. Ray's wife's beautiful black ass was humping the girl hard now, smacking and rubbing her pussy and grinding it against Jennifer's prone body.

Wanda was enjoying the girl's body but when aroused the black women sometimes liked to play rough. She raised her upper body up off of Jennifer's. Wanda's big breasts were hanging down as she used her hands on the rug to support heerself. Looking at Jennifer's face her eyes were shut but Wanda thought she detected a little smile from her.

She reached down and touched Jennifer's pussy and it was moist. Wanda was not sure, maybe the white slut was just in shock or just did not know how to react to what was happening to her now. On the other hand, maybe Jennifer just liked being a submissive. The older woman rubbed her finger over her clit and the girl's body gave a sudden jerk. Wanda's finger was wet as the little bitch did cum.

Ray was content just looking at Jennifer's body. Her white breasts had his wife's fingerprints on them. Her face looked so innocent and cute and her body looked great. Her tits were lying flat on her chest. They looked redder now, more flushed. Her pink nipples looked so cute and they were erect. Jennifer's white tummy was quivering and her whole body was shaking from her intense orgasm.

Wanda reached out, pulled the girl's face to hers and gave Jennifer a kiss. The girl's mouth opened and kissed the black women back, her tongue moving inside her mouth. Jennifer was now very much responding to the older black woman's touch.

Ray liked seeing his beautiful voluptuous wife hugging and kissing Jennifer on the mouth. He was also very happy to see the white girl responding back to the kiss. Her mouth was open and he noticed his wife's tongue was in her mouth too. The cute little brown-haired girl was definitely responding to his wife's touches.

Wanda broke off the kiss with Jennifer and reached out to grab both of her small hands. She pulled the girl to her feet. 'What a total contrast in the two women, ' Ray was thinking.

His wife, whom he loved to death, was a lot taller than the white girl was. Ray's black wife was so beautiful with her huge tits and her big ass but Wanda's big ass was solid. The white girl was short, her tits were big enough but with some sag, although Ray remembered how soft her breasts felt in his hands earlier.

Ray loved her white ass. It was big with maybe some cellulite on her ass but it had a nice shape and he was very impressed by Jennifer's ass over all. 'Very nice' he thought.

Wanda was holding Jennifer's hands and without a word to the girl. she started walking the white girl in the direction of the bedroom. The girl followed the older women without saying a word.

The husband watched as both asses headed to the bedroom, Jennifer's white ass and Wanda's bigger black ass. He had two great asses tonight to have fun with, his wife's beautiful black ass and the white girl's big ass too. The black man also liked watching Jennifer butt jiggling as she waked to the bedroom with his wife. Ray was thinking that he so planned on tapping the white girl's ass tonight.

The black woman led Jennifer over to the bed. Wanda could not help but notice the way the cute younger girl's breasts jiggled as she walked. She could not figure out the white girl but she was happy to know that the girl seemed very willing right now to follow her.

Wanda decided to go with the flow of the situation, as long as the girl was following her around. 'I might as well make her happy as well and besides, she's so cute and innocent looking. Let's find out what makes her tick.'

The older woman pushed the girl's shoulders gently down easing Jennifer to a sitting position on the bed. The black woman thought the young girl looked so cute looking up at her with a blank expression on her pretty face and her big brown eyes.

Wanda could now see that the pretty girl was horny and wanted the night to continue. 'I do not know why but I can tell she wants more action tonight. I guess this might be a new experience for the young girl and maybe her way is to submit her body without the mind; to block out the evening in her young mind while still allowing her hot little body to experience the pleasure of the experience.'

Wanda decided to make the cute white girl's experience with her a night that she would never forget. She also took pride in knowing that the newly engaged girl was giving her body to her and soon to her horny black husband as well. It was definitely going to be a weekend this future bride would not forget anytime soon.

Wanda was imagining all the fun she could have with the younger woman, trying to think of all sorts of things that she could do tonight with Jennifer's willing younger body.

'I guess I will try to please her and make her happy, ' she thought looking down at the girl. She could see that Jennifer's body was trembling and her white breasts had a sexy little jiggle going. Her face looked flushed. Wanda also noticed her pink nipples seemed to be already stiff. The girl had her tiny white hands covering her pussy and the younger girl was looking at Wanda with her big brown eyes.

Wanda had experienced many female lovers in the past during her marriage to Ray. Younger girls had always turned her on, maybe because she liked fresh meat. No, Wanda liked being with the less experienced and younger females because they made her feel younger herself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.