My Sugar Daddy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Natasha replied as she touched and pulled her throbbing clit, "Like this baby? You don't mind if I call you daddy do you after all you're could be my sugar daddy?" Jack smiled, "No dear, I would love to be your sugar daddy and give you everything you ever wanted."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Natasha watched Jack's face and then glanced at the doctor, because for a moment, it looked like Jack was about to pass out.

The doctor walked over to Jack, put his arm around his shoulder and asked, "Jack, are you okay?"

He looked at Natasha then at the doctor, sighed, swallowed hard, and with a quiver in his voice responded, "Yeah, I think so. Did I hear you right Natasha, you're pregnant?"

Natasha's eyes lit up and her whole face beamed, "According to the doctor I am. I hope you're not disappointed love."

Jack reached out, caressed Natasha's arm and answered, "No I'm not disappointed love, just give this ole goat time for the news time to sink in."

After that the two just sat there holding hands and the doctor explained things. First thing he told them about was that according to his calculations the baby would be born September 5th. Following that, there was a brief exchange of questions and answers.

Although, it seemed like a lot to take in, she was elated. Pregnant, never in her wildest dreams would she expect that to happen.

She made an appointment for her next visit and the two of them left the doctor's office. Jack helped her into the car, and drove off towards her place.

Natasha looked over at Jack, and uttered under her breath, "Oooh he's so handsome." His graying sideburns, weathered skin, only added to his sex appeal. He appeared to be lost in his own thoughts.

She cleared her throat and asked, "I'd give you two cents for what you're thinking right now."

He turned to her briefly then back to watch the road. "Well honey, I was just thinking about what it would feel like to be a dad at my age."

With a puzzled look and tears in her eyes, she confessed, "I didn't plan this you know. However, I haven't really thought about what it would do to us, and what would happen next in our lives."

Jack seeing her emotions reached out his arm and told her, "Come her sweetie. Now why the tears, we can't change what has happened and I for one, don't want to."

Natasha snuggled up against him, she could feel their love radiating between them. "Oh Jack, you always know the right things to say and make me feel better."

Jack pulled up to the stoplight; he leaned over and kissed her deep. He loved the way she fit in his arms, like a tailored glove. Destiny had brought them together and fate dealt them a winning hand. Oh God, even now, her sexy blue eyes mesmerized him and made his cock swell.

As their lips met, Natasha saw his flickering green-eyes sparking with desire. As their tongues did the dance of lovers, the kiss surged through her straight to the center of her womanhood. Then she got this weird craving for strawberries, ice cream and pickles.

"Jack can we go to the Dairy Queen, I want a strawberry sundae."

He laughed, "Sure doll, do you want pickles with it?"

She grinned and replied, "Only if they're dill pickles."

Jack rolled his eyes, and made a funny face, which caused them to burst out laughing.

He pulled into the parking lot for some ice cream. Jack got out, walked up to the window, and ordered two strawberry sundaes. He then walked back to the car and offered Natasha hers first.

She thanked him for the sugary delight and wondered, if he would put weight on during the pregnancy.

Following that they went home. Once inside the place, Jack pulled Natasha into his arms. While kissing her tenderly, his right hand caressed her tummy.

He smiled and confessed, "I'm giving our baby some love. I bet she likes it."

Natasha grinned mischievously and chirped, "Bet he does."

He then asked her a serious question, "I know you don't care at all for your mother. However, do you think you ought to tell her about the baby?"

Natasha's eyes flashed with anger, "I'm not telling that witch anything, because she wouldn't understand at all. She'd just rant and rave and call me a whore again. I'm not letting her ruin my happiness."

He pulled her close and calmly said, "I'm sorry your mother is like that. Honey, I just know you're going to be a great mother."

He then picked her up and walked toward the bedroom. "Well for now, I want to show her momma how much I love her."

Jack laid her gently on the bed, then stood up and quickly took his clothing off.

Natasha started to take hers off and he suggested, "Uh-uh, baby, let me do that."

He climbed on the bed and slowly removed the top and bra. Jack proceeded to kiss, lick and suck the swollen nipples.

Jack paused for a moment and said, "Mmm, delicious! Baby! I cannot wait to see them get bigger and fill with milk."

Natasha closed her eyes, and pulled his head closer to her breasts. "Don't stop now; you know how I love my tits played with."

He grinned and resumed tantalizing her tits. After a few moments, he licked his way downward. He couldn't resist Natasha's pussy with its intoxicating aroma. It drew him like a moth to a flame.

Jack paused briefly when he was over her abdomen. He winked kissed it, and said, "Just saying hi my sweet little one, as I am about to make love to your mommy."

In his mind he envisioned how her body would change. Her tits would not only grow bigger, but the now-flat abdomen would expand with its precious cargo. It didn't matter what sex it was, as long as both mom and baby were healthy. Jack wondered what kind of position they would have to take to accommodate things.

Natasha quivered, with anticipation, while her mind imagined what she would look like as the pregnancy advanced. She hoped that her breasts didn't become too sensitive that Jack couldn't play with them. She then chuckled, seeing herself with a large abdomen, walking funny, needing help to get in and out of a chair, or off the bed. Natasha then wondered how they'd make love as her body expanded. She frowned, because her large tummy would block her view of his cock entering her while they were fucking.

Jack's oral attention brought her back to reality, and she shouted her request, "Eat me Jack! I love the way you do that!"

Moving down, Jack separated the lips and slithered his tongue along the length of her drenched slit. Next, he encircled her clit as his index finger teased her hole.

Natasha grabbed his head with her knees holding it like a vise grip. With every lap of his tongue she neared orgasm and shrieked, "Aarrgggghhh, yessssssssssss!"

This time, Jack slid two of his fingers inside; finger-fucking her briskly as his mouth sucked her clit hard. She started to shake and he took the pink sensitive bud in his mouth and bit it gently.

Natasha shook all over as the climax surged through her body and screamed, "Oooooooooooh, God!!"

After cleaning up every sweet drop of her nectar Jack moved upward. He then took his throbbing cock in hand and ran it across her pulsating hole.

While smiling, he looked into her face and exclaimed, "Are you ready doll? Daddy is going to fuck you, just like you like it!"

She grabbed him by the hips and wrapped her legs around his waist which caused his cock to enter her all the way to the balls in one thrust.

Natasha purred, "Does that answer your question, Daddy?"

He started fucking her with long deep strokes and answered, "My sweet little mommy, you know just what daddy needs!"

The two of them made love and then lay back on the bed snuggled in each other's arms.

After a few moments, Natasha looked into his eyes and asked, "Well has it sunk in yet?"

Jack looked puzzled and questioned, "Has what sunk in?" Then it dawned on him, she was talking about the pregnancy. He paused deliberately to tease her and watch her reaction.

She frowned and yelled, "Well don't keep me in suspense!"

Jack pulled her close, kissed her passionately and replied, "I love the idea, I have always wanted to be a father."

A tear forms in her eyes as Natasha watched Jack. "Oooh honey, I'm glad my pregnancy didn't disappoint you."

He pulled her close, cradling Natasha in his arms while listening to the rhythmic beating of their hearts. They feel asleep in each others arms that way.

The next day they decided Natasha's place just wasn't big enough for a growing family so they'd move her into Jack's condominium. Not only did it have three bedrooms, but a private pool as well, which would be helpful in the summer months ahead.

Jack made sure Natasha did nothing but supervise. After all, she was caring some precious cargo, their baby. It took a few weeks, but finally they settled into his place.

However, Natasha's body was often uncomfortable. Each morning for the next three months she was plagued with morning sickness. When that ebbed she noticed that her body was changing to accommodate the baby. Not only was her tummy expanding, but the breasts were getting bigger and each nipple was now more sensitive. Natasha also realized that she was more sexually excited than usual.

Jack loved the changes in Natasha, especially, her fuller breast and increased sex drive.

The next thing they knew it was July and Natasha was seven months pregnant. The mid-day heat made it unbearable for Natasha to sit near the pool. So she spent most of the day in the air conditioned condo.

That evening she started complaining about always being cooped up inside because of the heat. Jack looked at his watch, then back at her and suggested, "Well it's six p.m., and we still have time to go outside and cool off in the pool."

Her eyes lit up and she squealed, "Ooooh that sounds like a great idea. Let me go put on my swimsuit, I might need your help though."

Jack replied, "Let me change first baby, then I will help you, okay?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.