Attacked by Silk Gloves - Cover

Attacked by Silk Gloves

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 6: Jacob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jacob - While searching for "real magic", Paul locates a crotchety old woman named Rosemary, who can perform a special "glove trick". This trick involves a long glove that comes to life and leaps over the hand and arm of an unsuspecting spectator. Soon Paul discovers that living gloves are just the beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Magic   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Transformation  

Rosemary released Paul's elbows and turned him around in the chair. She pulled out some makeup and lightly did up his face. It didn't take much, just some powder and lipstick.

"Now you stay there while I give your old friend a call. He's waiting next door and will come over right away." She chuckled, "You two are going to have so much to catch up on!" Rosemary opened the door and stepped out.

"Now or never," Paul muttered, as he lunged for the open door. Unaccustomed to the high heels, he stumbled at first, but quickly got up and raced past Rosemary roughly pushing her to the floor. When he tried to take the stairs two at a time, a heel caught on the carpet and sent him tumbling down, skirts and shoes flying as he desperately grabbed for the handrail. At the bottom, bruised, but okay, he scrambled to his feet, gathering up the voluminous dress as best he could.

But by this time Rosemary had crawled to the edge of the stairs. "Stop it right there!" she shouted, and jabbed a finger at him.

Instantly, Paul felt the silk ribbon at his neck pull tight, cutting off his airflow. Gathering up the rest of his skirts, he ran in his stocking feet into the kitchen and tried the back door. Locked!

Paul raced to the front of the house and tried frantically to open the window, but it appeared to be painted shut. Quickly he picked up a table lamp and threw it against the window, but his aim was off and it just bounced to the floor.

He went for the fireplace poker, but just as he reached it, he blacked out.


"Oh," Paul awoke to smelling salts, and abruptly turned his head away. He had a splitting headache. He was back in Janice's bedroom, propped up against the headboard.

"Take this, it's aspirin." Paul took the pill and swallowed it down with water. "And now drink this, it will make you feel better." Rosemary gave him another, dark milky-colored drink. Paul drank it down. It had a thick, sweet taste.

"That should get rid of your headache, and also make you a little more compliant," Rosemary said with an evil grin. "Now, you just relax, and I'll go call your friend, Jacob Johnson."

Paul tried to protest, but found his voice was still magically silent. He tried to go after Rosemary, but all he could do was lean over and flop down on the bed. She closed and locked the door behind her, and Paul could hear her walk down the stairs to the telephone.

After a few minutes, the potion seeped into his body and gave Paul a nice woozy buzz.

Thinking about his situation, Paul felt what little hope he had slip away. He held up his hands and flexed the elegant fingers in the fine silk gloves.

"Those damn gloves!" he thought. "If only I had had some self control this never would have happened." He felt his eyes softly fill up with tears.

Paul felt the dress itself gently hug his body, and the skirts gently rustle and smooth themselves over his legs. The feeling was strangely comforting, this personal embrace by his animate clothing.

"Thank you," he said, as he hugged his own chest. Paul felt with his hands over the velvet bodice of the dress, stroking the curves. His tears slowed down, replaced with resignation, and a feeling that he might as well enjoy what he thought might be his last few hours of consciousness.

Gently, the panties cupped his pert buns, separating them slightly and squeezing. Paul gasped and reached down to his hips. The panties worked their way in between the lips of his pussy, stroking gently up and down. "Ohhh..." Paul sighed, surrendering to the sensations. It had been about 20 minutes since Rosemary had left and the potion had fully taken over his body, making Paul light-headed, giddy, and confused.

When Rosemary and Jacob finally entered the room, he looked up at them with a wide-eyed, horny innocence.


"Janice! My god, you haven't changed a bit!" Jacob stared at Paul. "I mean it. You look exactly like I remember. And you're wearing the same dress from the prom!"

"I'll just leave you two love-birds to get re-acquainted. Remember Jacob, she's still trying to get well, and she can't speak yet." Rosemary looked down at Paul with extreme pity and patted his forehead.

Jacob sat down on the edge of the bed next to Paul and held his hand. "Of course, Mrs. Carter. I'll take good care of her."

Jacob waited until Rosemary closed the door before turning to Paul, angry.

"You heartless bitch!" he hissed. "Where have you been? All this time I thought you were dead, and now, what, 25 years later you decide to come back ... And now I'm forty-five, and ... Jeez, I loved you, why did you leave? I thought you were dead but you've been alive all along? Where were you?"

Paul looked up at Jacob, mute, with innocent eyes. Jacob was really quite handsome, Paul decided, for being over 40. He wore a kind of rugged, out-doorsy look, with dark brown hair, a trim figure, and chiseled features. A silk glove rose on its own behalf and stroked Jacobs arm, comforting him.

Jacob's eyes clenched up as tears leaked out. "I know you can't answer me, but I had told you I loved you ... and when you left and I had thought you died, I was angry and hurt..." Paul's hand continued to stroke his arm.

Just then, Jacob looked down. Paul followed his eyes and was horrified at what he saw; the glove on Paul's other hand had started to squeeze the bulge in Jacob's crotch. Paul grimaced as he could feel the limp penis and balls being manipulated beneath his fingers.

"Janice ... what ... what are you doing?" Jacob stammered, looking at Paul with puzzled eyes as his penis started to harden. Both of the gloved hands continued their stroking. "Janice ... Oh..." he moaned.

Leaning down, Jacob slipped a hand behind Paul's neck, ran his fingers through his long hair, and then, with gentle force, pulled Paul's head forward until their lips met in a warm, tender kiss.

Paul's body, now fully under the control of Rosemary's potion, returned the kiss with enthusiasm.

"What am I doing?" Paul thought wildly, "how is this happening?" But then Paul felt his nipples tingle and a warm glow began to build in his sex. He sunk further into the kiss, enjoying it against his will, and further surrendering to the feminine body which had trapped his soul.

Paul's eyes flew open when he felt Jacob's tongue. He tried to jerk away, but the hand behind his neck held him close. Jacob reached a second hand to Paul's face, cradling it.

Just then, the undergarments Paul was wearing began their attack. The panties clasped over his sex and clenched around his buns, working their way deeper into each crevice. The bra cups on the corset began to squeeze his breasts, and then began pinching his nipples which quickly grew hard and swollen.

The onslaught of stimulation caused Paul close his eyes and whimper, surrending completely. The panties worked their way deeper into Paul's crotch and gently touched his clitoris.

Paul couldn't help it, he moaned, and in the process his tongue touched Jacob's. Jacob took this opportunity to French kiss deeper, and Paul, his concentration divided and his body under automatic pilot, responded. His tongue reached out, on its own, and pushed into Jacob's mouth.

"Ohhhh..." Paul sighed. Jacob's tongue went deeper, tongue touching tongue.

Jacob moaned too, and at first Paul thought it was due to the kiss, but then he felt his gloved hand moving. It had left Jacob's arm and had unbuckled Jacob's belt. Paul looked down in horror, trying to stop them, but the gloves now had complete control. Paul was so mentally weak that there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop them from undressing his male visitor. Next, they undid the snap on the pants and then slowly slid the zipper down over the length of Jacob's penis. Reaching into his pants, one hand began to squeeze and manipulate Jacob's balls while the other fondled Jacob's ass cheeks.

After a few moments of kissing and heavy petting, Jacob broke off the kiss, quickly pulled off his pants and shoes (but not his briefs), and clambered back onto the bed. Leaning back, he grasped Paul's shoulders and pushed him down to his penis.

Paul's face was now inches from Jacob's crotch. The briefs didn't hide anything at all; the hard penis was clearly outlined.

"Now what?" Paul wondered, not having any idea of what to do. The silk gloves, however, knew exactly what to do. One was between Jacob's legs, lightly stroking the sensitive spot between his balls and anus, the other had cupped an ass cheek. Gradually, the gloves pulled his face closer to Jacob's cock.

Paul pulled his head back, trying desperately to move away from the hard cock that was getting ever closer. But the silk gloves held fast. To make matters worse, Jacob, his thoughts now entirely on his own satisfaction, reached down, grabbed Paul's head, and turned it so that it faced squarely forward. Both gloves now reached and cupped both of Jacob's buns, and pulled Paul in the rest of the way; his face mashed against the hard penis; through the cotton briefs with his nose buried in the balls. Jacob thrust his hips gently forward, encouraged by the pulling and probing of the gloves, rubbing his penis all over Paul's face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.