Honey Bare - Cover

Honey Bare

Copyright© 2008 by King Coral

Chapter 11

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sarah Leighton was an actress and was convinced that someone was trying to kill her. She hired Lincoln to stay with her that night and protect her from whomever was trying to kill her.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Petting   Novel-Pocketbook  

The phone was ringing as I unlocked the door and stepped into my apartment. Automatically,.I glanced at my wrist, wanting to check the time. My wrist was bare. My watch was still in the bathroom, coated with mud. It wasn't much past noon, however.

"Hello."

"The same to you, sleepy head." Honey oozed honey right over the phone. "You sure sleep soundly."

"I've been up for hours. I've been out in the rain, and I just got back.'

"Then you're probably ready for lunch. How about soup and a sandwich? That's all I can cook. There's even scotch left from last night. Lots of scotch."

Her voice was soft and sultry. Also very inviting. I suddenly decided that I couldn't stay in my apartment alone on Sunday afternoon. Now when I could spend the time with Honey.

"It sounds wonderful, Honey."

"Plus — I've got a fringe benefit. Just for you."

She had so many of those I couldn't guess which one she meant. "Tell me," I kidded.

"Last night — you were asking me about Bonnie and Lee. Remember? I might have some information that will help you. You know, the reason Sarah was murdered?"

"That's great; Honey. I'll be right over."

"Drive carefully."

I drove carefully through the rain. When L arrived at her apartment house I circled the entire block. I drove slowly and checked every car parked at the curb, and on both sides of the streets. I couldn't see anyone seated in the cars.

I didn't want to believe that Honey mist have baited me into a trap but after the night before, I was beginning to get spooky. Especially now that Honey had suddenly promised me information that she refused to divulge the night before. Why the sudden switch?

After parking my car I got out and ran up to the entrance to her apartment house. A moment later I was tapping on her door. It opened almost immediately.

Honey was radiant. There was a happy smile on her lovely face and she'd brushed her hair so that it was a golden mist around her shoulders. Tight black sweater and a dark miniskirt. High heels. The sweater was so tight it outlined her magnificent full breasts and the miniskirt was very mini — halfway up her wonderful golden thighs.

"Lincoln!" she squealed delightedly.

The moment I'd dosed the door behind me she'd thrown herself at me. With her arms around my neck she was willowing herself tightly against the front of me, her mouth hungrily taking mine and feeding on it.

A heated bolt slammed into the pit of my stomach and then it burst and lightning flickered through my limbs. My lungs were screaming for air and with great difficulty I pulled my mouth off hers.

After I'd gasped and caught my breath I said, "That was quite a welcome, Honey."

She rubbed the tip of her nose against mine. "It's because I'm so happy to see you, Lincoln."

We were standing close together; and I could feel the heat of her feminity searing me. I liked it; and I clasped my hands at the small of her back and snugged her even tighter against me. She was leaning back slightly so that she could look up into my face; but even with that, her lovely breasts were still socked against my chest.

"And I'm very happy to see you again, Honey."

"Do you know what?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"I'd like to stay like this for a couple of hours. But why don't you take off your coat?"

"All right," I said. "Why don't you fix the scotch?"

I felt her pressuring against my hands as she moved backwards; and reluctantly I released her. "You can talk me into anything, Lincoln."

And with that she turned and hurried over to the refrigerator. I took off my trench coat as well as my jacket and hung them up in her closet. It was a nice feeling, knowing where the coats belonged, and being greeted like that by her.

When I stepped up beside her I said, "Do you have a jealous boyfriend, Honey?"

She pulled the neck of the scotch bottle abruptly away from the rim of the glass. Somebody was getting a short drink.

"I don't even have a boyfriend, Lincoln!"

"Oh, come on, Honey. You can be honest with me."

"I am being honest with you, Lincoln! Sure, I've had a lot of dates, I've gone out with a lot of guys. But a steady — no." She was watching me closely. "Why did you ask that?"

I took the bottle from her hand, fed some scotch into the glass that she'd been working on, and then I dumped some into the other glass. "Because," I said, "last night your jealous boyfriend didn't appreciate the fact that I was here in your apartment."

"What in the world are you talking about?"

I handed her a glass. "Cheers, Honey." After we'd clicked and had a sip I said, "Two guys were waiting for me last night." And then quickly I told her the rest of it.

"Oh, Lincoln," she said her hand resting on my arm. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"Enough," I said. I felt the anger rising within me as I remembered the things they'd done to me. "Now you tell me why someone wants me to stay away from you and Bonnie."

I saw the hurt in her eyes and now I was sorry that I'd said it. But maybe it was best to clear the air immediately. She was staring at me, shaking her head slowly and disbelief was in her eyes. "Oh, no," she said. "You don't think that I —"

"No, I don't, Honey. I am convinced that you didn't know Sarah. But what about Bonnie and Lee?"

She took her drink and went over to the couch and sat down without saying a word. I took my drink sat down beside her.

"Lincoln," she said, "last night you asked me about my sister and Lee. I didn't tell you a thing. But I thought about it, after you'd gone."

She pulled her legs under her and then she was turned, looking at me. "I think I know who killed Sarah Leighton," she said.

I just stared at her, waiting for her to continue.

"It was probably Lee Harmon."

I nodded. "The motive?"

"Well," Honey said, "I remember a few things Bonnie told me in the past. You know, sister-to-sister stuff. Lee was married to Sarah before they got a divorce. He was supposed to pay her a lot of alimony every month. But you know Lee. He didn't. He was behind on his payments. It was quite a chunk. According to Bonnie, Sarah went to her attorney before she left — or was hoping to — leave for Europe. She was going to start legal action to get the money Lee Harmon owed her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.